1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Teenage Fantasy Adventure

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kenneth, Jan 6, 2014.

1. It was a Sunny day on a small island. At least I think it's small. I don't know my name. I don't know where I am. All I know is that I awoke with an aching head and a mouth full of sand. From what I've noticed so far I must be on the shore. I either see an endless, blue sea or a palmy forest of trees and grass. About 20 yards away is wreckage of some sort. Near it, I see a raft. The sand around me is white. Too white, almost. It took me a while to get my eyes adjusted. I walked over to the shore and rinsed my mouth out.
    There, in the crystal clear water, I could make out my reflection. I stood about 5'9" with a bigger build. About 205lbs. My hair was a darkish red and messed up.
    "Heh. I guess I forgot to get my haircut before all of this" I mutter to myself, grinning.
    I was wearing a Black tee shirt with blue jeans on. As I looked closer, I noticed a nose ring. My Septum was pierced with a retainer. I also saw a marking on both forearms. It was a tattoo of a "K" and a "Z".
    "Hmm... Maybe my name has something to do with these letters." I say.
    I walk back to the wreckage and look around.....