Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fianna shook from her spot, expecting to be kicked by August for her clumsiness but instead she was saved once again by Branden. She can feel the tension in the air and not wanting for them to fight, she quickly picked up the broken glass and stood up "I'm really sorry... I-It won't happen again.. I promise.. I'm so sorry sir" she apologized and quickly scurried to Damien's side to take his bowl, realizing that her hands we're bleeding. Grabbing a towel, she wrapped the bowl in it and took it from him "Uhm.. sorry about my hands..uhm.. another bowl of chili right?" she asked and forced herself to smile before going to the pot.

August and Branden stared each other down for another moment before the tension was broken by Fianna's movement to the other side of the kitchen grabbing Damien bowl. Branden turned away from August as he went back to stirring the food. August sighed and sat at one of the tables.

"Hey! Bring me some food klutz." He said roughly to Fianna as she walked frantically around bringing food and water to people as the cafeteria began to fill up with other memeber as it was around midnight and everyone was starving. He scarfed down the food and then stood on the chair he had been sitting in.

"Alright maggots! Soon as you're all done stuffing your ugly mugs meet in the meeting chamber, we have some shit to sort out about the mission to or retrieve Anna and Grace from Jersey." He shouted above the rising voices of people talking abut the last mission. They were all commenting on the new aid in the kitchen. Some of the guys were making dirty remarks at Fianna when she walked passed their tables and one guy even slapped her ass as she bent to get a fallen fork from the floor.

Branden felt his face reddening with anger, she didn't deserve this shit. His grip tightened on the pot he was string and he deed not turn around to make a comment to the filthy guys because August was still in the room. Branden snuck a glance behind him to see August chugging a beer and cracking a filthy joke with one of the teens at his table, he was quite unbearable at times.

She never let her guard sown, but around Grayson shedid. When he shoved her into the wall and broke her nose she let out a squeak of pain. He also dropped her and kneed her in the stomach. She leaned over.coughand trying to breathe. She spit out blood and groaned. She got up and made her way into the bathroom just down the hall. She breathed as she went to re crack her nose into place. She let out a squeak and sniffed in. Her nose was fixed, but still fuckin hurt. She would get Grayson back for this. She wiped herself up and walked to the kitchen she grabbed some ice in a bag and sat down. She put it on her nose and held her head back.

"Grayson lost his fuckin mind." She said. She sighed and kept her head back, she has had worse then a broken nose before. She wasn't complaining but she would make sure to get Grayson back next chance she got. She sighed and moved the bag looking at the kitchen."woah what the fuck happened here." She asked

Grayson walked into the hall his hand bloody from breaking Zoey's nose. He thought he had washed off all of the blood but missed some spots. He sat down near August tapping the table ignoring Fianna. He saw a guy tap her ass narrowing his eyes but didn't comment or anything. When newbies joined they didn't cut them any slack. That's the way is was for the Glory Givers. Either you take what the members dish out or you were kicked out if lucky enough to still have your life.

He saw Zoey walking in with a bloody looking nose and knew August would put two and two together upon seeing his hand and seeing Zoey. Grayson was sure to get it and in front of everyone too.

Damien sat alone at one of the tables and watched the rest of the Givers. It was like highschool all over again. The table at which August sat was lively, Grayson, who sat to August's right looked lost in angry thoughts, though he did crack a smile now and then with his boys. Zoey, was nowhere in sight. Fawkes wondered what the girl was doing. Speak of the devil and the devil shall appear it seemed. A few moments later, Zoey appeared in the kitchen, her nose was visibly discolored and there was some blood surrounding it. She walked in clutching an ice pack. Something must have went wrong when she was talking to Grayson.

Fawkes stood up and returned his bowl and glass, thanking Fianna and Branden for the food. He walked over to Zoey and examined her closer. "The hell happened to you?" he asked, trying not to show concern.

August took a break from cracking jokes and carefully eyed Zoey as she and Damien made their way to a table close to his. Looking down at Grayson who was lost in his thoughts he noticed the blood on his knuckles, the blood on Zoey's face and realized what must have happened when he had come to the kitchen and left Grayson with Zoey.

"Did she pissed out off?" He said in a voice that was much too calm for he question that was asked, Grayson knew he was in deep shit. The only time August used that tone was right before he beat the shit out of someone. He didn't want to have to beat his close friend but the first officer breaking the second officers nose was unacceptable when it was just out of rage that it had happened. Sighing August tapped his knuckles on the table and looked over at Zoey who was babying her face.

"You know what has to happen now, everyone knows what happened and I can't have this shit in my higher ranks. If you have a problem with her you need to settle it outside of this place, you fucking know that Grayson!" Slamming his fist on the table he stood and threw his chair aside. Clenching his fists he breathed deeply waiting for Grayson to speak.

Fianna tried her best to keep up with the orders, running back and forth to the tables to receive orders and give them their food. She can hear their perverted comments about her but she forced herself to ignored them. Breathe, Fianna. No one will touch you. Just do your job and you'll be fine she chanted inside her head and served another table. As she served another bowl of chilli, some random guy knocked a fork on the floor and when she reached for it, her butt was slapped.

Her knuckles began turning white at how tight her grip was on the fork. She so wanted to shove it into the pervert's eyes and stir it around. Who the fuck do he think he is? Slapping he ass like it was a piece of meat! Calm down, Fianna. You should conserve your energy. Dark sides are exhausting remember? Sighing and forcing herself to smile, she placed the fork back on the table and pretended that it never happened. She needs to endure everything, especially that she's in a room filled with filthy pigs who cant control their mouths. Noticing that Branden is quite tense, she went over to his side and placed the tray full of bowls. "Are you alright? You seem...tense..Anyway, is the kitchen always like this?" she asked as she began to wash the dishes.

Branden breathed deeply and shook his head yes, he was so angry he couldn't even speak hardly. He placed a spoon in the soapy water she had her hands in and his hand brushed hers under the water. For a moment that's all he could focus on, the light warmth of her skin and he roughness of his own. Pulling away quickly he felt himself blush slightly and he turned away.

"Usually August does eat in here with everyone, he takes his food to his private chambers so it's not quite as loud and disgusting as it is right now" the venom in his voice towards August was so thick it could also be tasted as he spat the words, his eye locked on August. Just then he saw august slam his fist down and throw his chair back.

"Oh shit. Looks like another public display of dominance by August. Poor Grayson, he always get the brunt of the rage.." Branden breathed quietly as the cafeteria fell silent.

Grayson remained calm as August spoke. He looked up at the Leader standing up "you and I both know the answer to that one" he said slowly and calmly. Grayson was the only one that could speak like that August. Any other person had to give a straight answer. Grayson took out his weapons and set them down so that they were in August's reach only.

The whole mess hall went quiet when August slammed his hands on the table loudly. Grayson opened his arms fully accepting what was gonna happen "I am fully aware. Do what you must August." He said waiting.

Lunging into Grayson's body, August bean barreling his fists onto his already bruised ribs. Kicking Grayson to the ground he punched him square in the jaw so many times his knuckles began to be soaked with blood. Standing after a moment he wiped his own dripping nose and breathed heavily, Grayson crumpled in a ball of pain on the floor below him.

"This is a reminder to all of you fuckers. I AM GOD DOWN HERE!!! You will do well to remeber that no one is immune to the wrath that follows disobedience. Not even my own right hand.." Looking around the room he looked back to Grayson landing a solid kick in his leg, hearing something pop and Grayson scream. August stopped just long enough to catch his breath before punching him some more.

After about five minutes of beating he stepped away from Grayson and walked out of the room without another word. Branden rushed to Grayson's side and picked him up, letting him lean on his shoulder as he took him to the supply room to try and stop the steady flow of blood from his mouth and nose.

Grayson fell to the floor as he felt August's hard body land on his. He made no move to protect himself. He held back his screams until his leg popped out of place. He screamed but was quickly silenced by more barrages of punches. He was crumpled by the time August finished with him.

He tried to push himself up but even he had his limits until he felt Brandon help him up. He leaned on Brandon spitting out blood before he talked "thanks..." He muttered as best as he could with his swollen face.

He sat down on a bench "fuck the bleeding popp my leg back in place first" he said not able to move his leg. He didn't have any medical training so he left it up to Brandon.

She moved the bag of Ice and looked at Damien, she nods her head to Grayson."Ass hat broke my nose." She said. She didn't even jump when August slammed his hand on the table. She was pissed at Grayson and was glad he was getting his asa kicked. He deserved it. She sighed and slightly let out a squeak as she put the ice on her nose. It for sure hurt like hell, she how ever was tougher then most girls most girls would of cried by now. Yeah it hurt like hell, but she really didn't care, she wanted to take her anger out on Grayson. He had done so to her, she would gladly return the favor. She watched August beat the hell out of Grayson. She listened and when Braden ran to his aid, she rolled her eye's and stood walking out. She didn't want to be around anyone. She walked for the Library room and went to sit in her little alcove. She leaned back annoyed and sighed. She heard the door open and close. Her eye's landed on Damien."Oh Hey," she said and went back to her relaxed position, her nose thankfully was numb as all hell atm.

Fianna bit her lip as she watched Augustus beat the shit out of Grayson. How can he do that? To hurt and injured his own friend just because he messed up? Damn, this place is a hellhole. When Branden, helped Grayson and dragged him to the stock room, Fianna immediately wiped her hands and went there to help. She was good with medicine so she knew she'll be able to help them.

"Oh, God.." she whispered seeing Grayson's dislocated leg, his face all swollen and bloodied. She immediately grabbed a bowl of water and a clean towel, soaking it in and walked beside Grayson. "L-let me help you. I.. I had some medical training so uhm..please.." she asked nervously. She feared that one wrong move will send her to death but she needed to help him. Even if he hurt the reverend and helped Augustus to abduct her that doesn't mean she'll let him bleed.

Damien witnessed the brutality from August in the kitchen. He was on the edge. The violence he witnessed from August in the past few hours had been enough. Damien had left to meet up with Zoey. He found her in the library. It wasn't too long until he heard August in the halls. "Hold that thought" he said to Zoey as he made his move. As the teen left the library, he watched the leader of the Givers make his way down the hall. Damien swiftly followed. He was about to do something stupid. It had to be done.

August was only a few paces away from Damien when it happened. The tanned thief stopped the leader with a hand on his shoulder. As soon as August turned to face Damien, the thief's forehead slammed against August's nose and jaw. Without a hesitation, Damien grabbed August's wrist, locking it and prepared him for a throw. He felt August pull back, but it was too late. Using his momentum, Damien took the leader down. He dropped his knee on August's chest to prevent him from moving and went to work. Ground and pound with a calculating brutality. Damien didn't break anything except for August's nose, but it would be a week before he saw using his left eye, which had swollen shut. When he was done, Damien got up. "What is God to a non-believer?" he spat angrily before walking off.

Last edited by a moderator:
His face bleeding and his mouth swollen almost shut August stood and simply laughed, spitting blood on the ground. He hung his head a little to keep from being woozy.

"God to a non believer is just another alli." He cracked his back and wiped the blood from his mouth. He wasn't sure how to handle this because it has never happened before, it opened a new thought in August's mind, this kid might very well end up being his successor. His strength and unfeeling nature cruelly caused August to admire him, although he'd never in a million years admit it. Making his way to his private chambers he lay on his bed, attempting to get some sleep.

"Alright we are going to have to pop it back in alright, just hold on." Branden held on to Grayson's shoulders as Fianna positioned his leg and pulled down hard feeling it slide back into place and him grunt loudly.

Fawkes made his way back to Zoey, his hands still raw from the confrontation with August. "Sorry about that, I had to talk to the boss man about something." he explained. Damien examined Zoey's face. She had a ruthless look about her usually, but now it was different, almost cute. Damien took the ice pack from Zoey's hand and gently placed it on her nose again. "You should keep icing it" he muttered "you don't want it to bruise too badly."

The thief looked around the library at all the books. They reminded him of his brother, and how he was always reading. Damien was never as academically inclined. He was smart, sure, but he never tried hard in school. He thought of himself as more clever than anything.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Grayson yelled out when it was popped back into place his chest rising and falling fast. He had gripped on the bench gritting his teeth "Damn it!" He yelled. He looked at Fianna and Brandon "do what you have to do" he looked at Fianna "you need to have more confidence in yourself" he said in a monotoned voice like the beating he just got was nothing to him.

Physically it wasn't. He was used to it but internally it hurt a lot. In August's eyes Grayson had betrayed him not once but twice. A third time he'd be hung or executed by August. At that thought his grip tightened on the bench "why bother tending to me...I'm gonna die anyway" he whispered "one more slip up I'm dead" he whispered knowing Brandon knew that too. He clenched his jaw trying to keep himself together but it felt like the longer he was away from Anna the more he was losing his mind.

Branden's heart tightens in his chest, he knew Grayson was on the edge of losing his position, if not his life. Helping him sit up he backed way and looked at the physical damage of the poor human be for him, his lip busted twice and swolen, his face almost completely bruised, both eyes blackened and one was bloody from a hustled vessle. This was one of the worst beatings he had seen August inflict upon Grayson.

"Don't think like that Grayson, he's just freaking out because of Grace and Anna. Once they get back everything will calm down, he will stop being so hard on you. He is just using you as a punching bag for all his pent up anger about this whole situation." His voice was tough but under it was a soft tone of pity.

Grayson shook his head "I have two strikes against me Brandon...I'm going to die soon" he whispered not sure if he could keep himself together until they rescue the girls. For once in his life he felt like crying "I'm going to die before I see Anna again..." He whispered. He felt his chest tighten at the thought and suddenly he couldn't breathe. His breath was caught in his throat.

Grayson rocked back and fourth some at the start of not only a panic attack but also a mental break down. He shook his head "I can't die..." He whispered over and over to himself. The only person that could stop was August.

Fianna ignored Grayson's advice, knowing full well that her confidence only shows when she's bloodthirsty. She may look pathetic everytime she was beaten up but what else can she do? She wasn't going to fight if she knew she'll lose.

As she wiped the blood off of her mouth, she can hear him mumble about him dying which made her pity him. He may be a bad guy but he's still human that can be hurt. "Don't say that.I'm sure Grace and Anna will be happy to see you healthy and alive. You have to live for them. You just have to" she said with a soft smile before going back to the kitchen.

On her first day on the reverend's home, she have met Grace and Anna. Eventhough they looked healthy and okay, they were always fidgety and nervous when the reverend is around. She didn't see them in shackles nor in pain. They don't have any bruises or signs that they were abused but Fianna knew that something was wrong. She tried to talk to them of course. Asking them what's wrong but all they kept saying was be careful when he's around. The next day she was about to ask them, they were gone and the reverend said that Grace and Anna's vacation was over.

Sighing, Fianna now understood what they meant. She should have left when the two girls told her to be careful. If she did, she's certain that she'll be in her bed sleeping and not in pain. "Huh. There's nothing much I can do now." she mumbled as she continued to wash the remaining dishes, lost in thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.