Teenage Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grayson winced when he felt his back slam hard against the wall then he couldn't breath. He listened to August as his hair fell in his eyes. He looked at his friend through his hair making no move to shove August off of him.

When he was let go he slid to the ground gasping but barely had time to catch his breath before he felt a sharp pain in his side. He fell into a laying position with his hand on his side still trying to catch his breath. He heard August talking to him but faintly.

He forced himself to sit up even though the ground was comfortable. He looked at the one guy he could call his brother "I don't have any excuses nor will I make any. I wasn't thinking obviously. I fucked up" he said staring stone cold into the other male's eyes.

Grayson was one to own up to his mistakes and whatever punishment he got he'd take it without complaint. It was one of the many things August liked about him.

Sighing August held out his hand to help Grayson up and he pulled him for a very very rare show of affection, a quick hug and a pat on the shoulder.

"Just don't do it again or I'll have to punish you in front of everyone next time to show what happens when they are disobedient." August cracked a sly grin and said, "I wonder how Zoey and the new kid are handling the football players. Probably pretty well. Let's go check on the Fianna girl."

Walking down the short hall to the hold they pushed open the he door and all fell silent, Fianna stood there frozen, out of bed and untied.

"Son of a bitch! What the hell?!" August gasped a little and grabbed her by the hair, "where the fuck do you think you're going lovely?" He punched her in the broken ribs and listened to her scream.

"Oh shh shh shh it'll stop hurting after awhile don't worry. Right now I'm going to take you down to Branden in the Mess Hall so he can begin to train you for your new job here.... isn't that nice? We are going to let you live you little shit." He pulled her by her hair and made her walk down the hall into a large dark kitchen and sort of cafeteria space filled with ragged tables and chairs. A burly teen was cooking something in a large pot in the corner and he turned to show he only had one eye, the other was covered by a patch.

Last edited:
Grayson accepted the help and got up not wanting to. When he was pulled into a hug he froze like he always did. He wasn't used to the affection even from Anna. He took a breath and nodded "I know August. I know" he patted his friend's shoulder as he walked past August with a hand on his side since it still hurt but would never admit it verbally.

He walked to go see Fianna like August suggested and watched August beat on the girl and smirked "welcome abord" he chuckled but sucked in a breath since it stung when he laughed. He walked into the kitchen and walked over to the pot taking a spoon and dipped inside of the pot. He blew on the contents softly and took a bit closing his eyes.

He let the flavors roam around in his mouth enjoying it. He opened his eyes after he swallowed and looked at Brandon "damn it kid your cooking is always amazing" he said complimenting him. Grayson never handed out compliments and when he did the person knew he meant it.

Fianna's blood ran cold as she heard the all too familiar voice of her captor and quickly grabbed her by the hair before kicking her already fractured ribs. Coughing and crying, Fianna tried to escape his wretched grasps but to no avail. She was under a lot of stress and as she screamed in pain, Augustus' sweet words doesn't soothe her, not one bit.

She then noticed the one who tried to kill the reverend, Greyson was it? She wasn't really sure nor she doesn't really care for her mind is filled with colorful curse words for Augustus. "L-Let me go!! Please!!! It hurts!!" Fianna begged, her colorful curse words suddenly forgotten due to pain. She limped and hobbled her way towards the kitchen, biting her lip hard and drawing blood. How much more should she suffer? She didn't do anything wrong and yet here she is in the middle of the kitchen, about to be a kitchen slave.

"Please.. let me go.. I didn't do anything wrong.." she whimpered as she shook on her spot. Her sides were bleeding and her eyes red and puffy from crying. Her hair was a mess and her face tear-stained. She was having a very miserable day and she doesn't know how long she'll last.

Zoey nods to August and sighed. She git up a glare at Damien. She didn't luke gis attitude or how coxky he was. She sighed and blew her hair out of her face. She walked with him to the out skirts of town. She had a few others at her heels. She stopped at the border her arms crossed "what the hell do you want?" She asked them. They walked up to her and towered over her. She would kill them, but she liked to play with her victims before she killed them. She watched them tower over her. She held her hand out to the others to keep them at bay. The jocks smirked at her,"Playing a dangerous game pixie girl, give us what we want send your thugs away and maybe will spare you. "She smirked her lips spread as she laughed." Dangerous game you say? I like danger and little boy you came to the wrong part of town." She said. She moved closer, her lips inches from tje man in front of her. She took he knife and slowly sunk it in to his flesh."Like I said danger is fun." She said and dropped the teen to the ground, she watched him die with a cold stare,"Open season." She said witj a smirk and leta the others run after the Jocks her eye's trailed to Damien to watch him. She watched him with interest. He was pretty damn good looking and seemed to fit in slightly better then she thought.

August listened to the small girl sputter in pain and had a moment of pity for her but only pity that she would survive the pain and have to be Branden's aid. Branden was a hell of an cook but he wasn't the nicest guy around.

"We brought you a present Branden, a new aid since Jessie is not longer in service god rest his soul..." August bowed his head for a moment remeber in their fallen brother who was freshly dead, only a month passed. Branden bowed his head too and looked over at Fianna, "now calm down before you get yer tears in my chili!" He said roughly, his voice deep and raspy like that of an older man. He actually just turned 20 but he was allowed to stay in the society due to his skill with the grill.

"Alright then, we will be off to find out what Zoey and Damien have done and then to start drawing up the next mission plan. Do what you will with her..." August laughed and nodded for Grayson to follow him as they left the kitchen and back to the meeting chamber. Branden watched them leave and once he was alone with Fianna he turned to her and cocked his head sideways.

"Let me look at that dear..." His tone was softer and he pulled up her shirt to look at her bleeding side. "Come with me, but keep yer mouth shut or else we will both be getting it..." he grabbed her hand softly and pulled her into a small room off the kitchen full of supplies. Pulling out some bandages and some rubbing alcohol he slightly smiled.

"Would you like me to do it?" He asked, his voice low but calm.

Fianna flinched hearing Branden's voice, quickly wiping away her tears and afraid that she'll mess up his chili. She's never been so frightened in her entire life. She felt like a puppy beaten and left alone to be the toy of big dogs. She badly wanted to go home, but it seems like that won't happen in a million years.

God, he's going to cook me and mix me in his stew!!! Fianna panicked inside her mind when her captors went out the kitchen, leaving her and Branden. To be left alone in a kitchen with a person she barely knew? She hates to admit it but she would prefer to be with August and Greyson than with Branden.

Hearing Branden's soft voice suddenly made her confused, his hands reaching to her shirt and pulled it up to reveal her bruised and battered sides. She was so nervous and scared that she can't even speak nor move when he pulled her in a small room of kitchen supplies. Oh my God, he's going to rape me.. he's going to rape me!!! she screamed inside her head but this thought was quickly washed away when he pulled out some bandages and rubbing alcohol.

Is it really possible to meet someone nice inside this hell hole or is he just acting out? Millions of thoughts was swarming inside her and shook her head. I shouldn't worry about that now, my wound is far more important than that.

"Y-Yes, please.." she croaked, her nerves suddenly calming down as he smiled and talked to her in calm voice. Is it wrong for her to suddenly trust this nice person in front of her?

Last edited:
He leaned in and washed the wound with the alcohol, giving her a wad of cloth to bite on to avoid her screaming from the pain. He washed the blood away and carefully bandaged both of her sides, noticing that despite the sweat and tears and bruises, she was quite beautiful, kind of an unknown beauty.

"That should start feeling better by tomorrow. tonight you will sleep here," he motioned to a small bunk in the back of the store room, "tomorrow we will begin to train for real. August and Grayson can be very unforgiving but in time they will come to like you." Branden brushed the hair out of her eyes and watched her for a moment, the eye contact a little shaky but his dark green eye was full of nothing but pity for her. Shaking his head suddenly he coughed and roughly added, "now get in there and reorganize the vegetables in the back. it better be done when I get back... o-or else!" He slammed the door behind him and leaned against the closed door.

Shit! Get it together man! What the hell are you doing! He growled at himself and went back to stirring the chili, thinking only of Fianna.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Grayson shoved his hands in his pockets "our next mission needs to be going to fucking Jersey and get the girls. Forget about Zoey and Damien or whatever that shithead's name is" he muttered to August in annoyance. It was clear he was getting antsy now that he knew where Anna was.

He followed August anyway heading to where Zoey and Fawkes was. If Zoey or Fawkes had any smartass comments he wouldn't hold back. He'd pummel their asses without a second thought not caring if August was there or not.

Fawkes watched the jocks run, his dark brown eyes darting from meathead to meathead. Who first? he thought. As soon as he heard Zoey yell "Open Season" his hands flew to his concealed bowie knives. He took one in his left hand and dashed after the closest jock. Damien flew past him, slicing the jugular cleanly. A spurt of blood flew into the air and down went the jock. Without wasting a moment, the tan skinned teen, moved to the next one, this time drawing his second knife. He stabbed the jock in the leg, bringing him down. Damien finished him with a swift kick to the face with his heel. Two down. Plus the one Zoey took out made three. Four more to go. Damien rushed toward his third target and jumped on his back, using his knives to anchor him. The blades stuck deep and fast into the brutish jock's shoulders an he went down with a scream of agony.

The other three jocks that were left were taken out by the rest of the Givers. Damien returned to Zoey near the entrance of the Den, his face painted in blood. "How was that, pixie?" he teased. Fawkes cleaned his knives and sheathed them under his jacket as he walked into the Den. It had been a long day and he needed to get some food and rest.

Reactions: BookDragon
Fianna's muffled screams can be heard inside the room, her body adorned with beads of sweat as Branden washed her wounds with alcohol. Damn, it hurts like hell! The pain is much more excruciating than being beaten up and tortured but she needed to stay strong. She knew that if her bruises and wounds won't be treated then her life can be in dire danger.

She flinched a little when he brushed a stray lock of hair out of her eyes, his green eye just staring into her blue ones. "Uhm...t-thanks for tending my wounds" she mumbled before he coughed and his rough voice ordered her. Its funny how instead of fearing his order, she giggled. "Yes, Sir!" she gave him a mocked salute before wincing in pain. "Ouch"

Fianna was feeling a little better now, thinking that she made a new friend or maybe someone who can take care of her. Hearing his words about Augustus and Grayson liking her sparked a tiny light of hope inside her heart. Maybe this place isn't bad after all. But she still needs to escape; she shouldn't trust the others so easily. As for Branden, let's just say he's on her good side.

She then started reorganizing the vegetables, separating the beans from legumes, throwing out the rotten veggies and putting the ripe ones in front. She was wincing and ouching all the time due to her broken ribs but she didn't mind. She somehow wants to repay Brendan's kindness and she could only do that by following his orders.

As soon as Fianna finished organizing, she went to the kitchen timidly to see him stirring the chilli. "Uhm...I just finished your order. Do you want me to help with the cooking?"

Last edited:
Startled by her appearance Brandonot dropped his spoon in the chili, it sinking quickly down into the he dark red mush. Growling slightly to himself he dug his hand in the chili and fished out the spoon.

"I don't think s-..." he raised an eyebrow, "I just realized I don't know you're name. If we are going to be together I guess I have to know it..Im sure you've gathered by now the I'm Branden..." he stuck out his hand and realizing it was covered in chili he quickly retracted it and offered his other, his black hair falling over his eye patch as he watched her.

••••••••••
August marched through the tunnels with Grayson not far behind and they surfaced to find Damien and Zoey Wiping the blood from their blades and faces.

"Well, I'm guessing it went well." He chuckled and looked to Zoey, "how'd the kid do on his first day?"

Zoey rolled her eyes at him, She had watched him kill the stupid Jocks and raised an eyebrow. When he came back to her, she was smirking. She rolled her eyes again. She smiled at his comment and teasing."yeah great," she said, she followed him in with a small smile and nudged him gently. She smiled when she saw August and Grayson. She noticed grayson was in a bad mood and rolled her eyes."Kid did pretty well for his first day on the job, guessing you two are going to get Anna and Grace. I am in charge while your gone?" she asked him.

she sighed and ran a hand through her red hair. She leaned back on the wall and watched Grayson, he seemed to be pissed as all hell. " what crawled up your ass and died?" She asked him curiously. she wasn't trying to start shit, but she sure as hell did by accident.

Fianna saw him dropped his spoon in the chili and dug his hand to fish it out, making her stomach churn a little. She can't believe he just did that. Does he even realize how many germs and bacteria his hand could have? What if those who ate it got sick? Then there will be a big problem around the den. Shit. Why am I even worried about this hell hole? I better not try to eat the chili.

"I'm Fianna. Thanks again for tending to my wounds. I really appreciate it" she mumbled as she took his hand, blushing a little. She wasn't used to be in someone's debt especially with a guy. She can feel his rough, calloused hand against her soft and small ones, making her blush even more. She's also wasn't used to physical contact. "So uhm.. is there anything else you want me to do around here?"she asked shyly, her hand still holding his without realizing it.

As Damien walked into the Den, Zoey and him were greeted by August and Grayson. Grayson looked like he was in a sour mood. Fawkes made his way towards the kitchen (after much asking around) and left Zoey near the entrance with the pair. It seemed like there was about to be a shit show, and Damien wasn't interested in watching.

When Fawkes entered the kitchen, the smell of food filled his nose, he looked around and was surprised to see the girl, Fianna there. Along with a large man with an eyepatch. Damien sheepishly walked towards the two. "May I please get some food?" he asked "and some water. I haven't eaten in some time" The teen's eyes shifted around he kitchen as he examined the place.

The warmth from her hand flowed up his arm a and to his cheeks. He smiled and then he heard Damien walk in. Releasing her hand quickly he turned and his eyes fell on Damien.

"Who the hell are you?" He raised his eyebrows and told Fianna to get him a glass of water as he filled a bowl with chili and handed it to damien. Just then August and the other came into the kitchen and asked for food too.

((OOC thread
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/teenage-blood-plot-discussion.114037/))

Fianna simply nodded and grabbed a glass of water before serving it to Damien with a smile. It looks like she's going to stay here for a while so its better to just suck it up and be thankful that she's alive. As Augustus and the others walked in she was filled with fear once again, her hands shaking as she held a tray full of glasses of water to serve them. She's afraid to approach them nor talk to them because of what happened earlier. What if he suddenly kicked her or punched her in the ribs? Maybe order her around and make her do things she doesn't want to do? Fianna quickly backed away and bumped on the kitchen counter, causing the tray to fall down and the glasses to break. Horrified, she quickly went to her knees and started picking up the broken glass, cutting her hands through the process "Oh my god, I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry.."

August snarled at the girl and stepped forward to alp her for being a fool and so clumsy but was stopped by Branden stepping in front of him. August stood and was inches from Branden who was no standing between him and Fianna.

"I suggest you move...." August spat through his lips, eyeing Branden closly.

"It wouldn't do any good to hurt her any more August, she won't be any use to me with broken arms. She's just tired and clumsy right now. She will get better." Branden clenched his fists as August glared at him, sweat and rage pouring from his skin. The tension between them seemed to cloud the air with smoke, it was almost electric between them.not he last thing anyone need right now was a fist fight but it almost seemed inevitable since both their fists were clenched tight and they were snarling.

Last edited:
Damien ate his chili in silence. Fianna needed to get stronger if she were to survive. He didn't quite like August picking on her, as she did nothing wrong. He would hold his tongue unless she was in danger, but seeing the eye-patched man, Damien would say she was in good hands.

The tanned teen took sips of his water greedily, finishing it within a few seconds. The chili he was given didn't even last a minute. Damien made eye contact with the one-eyed man. "That was amazing..." he praised "may I have more?" As if right on queue, his stomach grumbled.

Grayson grit his teeth when August didn't answer him. He hadn't slept in days either. He dug his palm into his eyes to try to stay up. The fatigue was getting him but he just pushed it aside and kept shoving forward. He heard Zoey as him something and narrowed his eyes. He pressed her into the wall hard and hit her nose up using his palm to break her nose without remorse and knees her on the stomach "you don't have a fucking right to know my business" he stormed out of the room.

He knew that August was going to punish him in front of everyone now at diner time but he didn't care. He had many scars from August anyway. One more won't make him change his attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.