Teen Titans: Next Gen ((Closed))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad wolf boy. Lol

You have no idea. Haha

Alias: Jade Morpha
Appearance out of costume:

Hana is a beautiful young lady with straight hair that flows down to her waist, a slim figure and fair skin. She stands 5'3, and her emerald eyes are vivid mirrors reflecting her emotions without holding anything back. She is what some would call perfection... well, except the green hair, skin and trademark pointy ears... some people seem to find that off putting. Hana dresses herself in colors that compliment her skin tone, which, depending on those lovely, hormonal teenage moods, she either adores or deplores. She likes floral skirts and white blouses, and she always has something in, on or around her hair.
104cbfd9-f11c-4ddc-9f93-7b88b842805c_zpssfwda7c4.jpg
Costume:
Hana's outfit begins with a simple canary yellow leotard. Over her shoulders and breasts, she wears a red skirt-like cowl. A red belt with a silver and red jewel in the center hangs loosely around her waist. Her legs are bare from the thighs to just below the knee, where her calf-covering boots begin. The boots themselves are also a matching yellow, with red. Quite a few people have tried to tell her that her outfit is dumb, or an eyesore, but Hana likes it, and she doesn't care.
bf61a9b5-aec0-4b32-912f-851bb8cd5a8d_zpsj7pul7mp.jpg
Powers:
1. Shape Shifting (though she can't hold the form as long as her father)
2. Telekinesis and Telekinetic Constructs (domes/shields and the like)
3. Empathy (though this is no where near as strong as her mother's ability, she can kind of sense what people near her are feeling.)
4. Levitation.
Weakness:
1. She has her mother's temper. Without a lot of patience and meditation, she will lose control and hurt others.
2. She can't hold an animal's form for as long as her father.
3. She can't telekinetically lift anything bigger than a small car.
History:
Hana was born and raised to the heroic duo of Raven and the Changeling. Her parents taught her everything she knows; from proper meditation techniques, to super cool fighting moves and even how to let loose and have fun sometimes. She was raised and home schooled in Jump City. Her mother didn't like to let her roam, afraid the young girl might be bullied about her skin tone. Her father, however, would sneak her out and let her play with other kids at the park. Their yearly trips to Azarath were mostly educational, at least in Hana's point of view. She was taught to resist any attempts Trigon might make to control her, or use her, but Hana never encountered her grandfather, and believes it to be her mother's paranoia in play.
Hana's green skin gave her parents the impression she was like her father, however, she showed no sign of any abilities until she was thirteen. Neither parent expected it, and it was assumed she was simply a normal girl with an abnormal skin color. On her thirteenth birthday, however, her brother played a mean prank that made her cry. The surge in feminine hormones and emotions caused a crazy power outage, and the ensuing temper tantrum kept everyone at bay for a good hour or so. After this, Raven's studies got harder, with a focus on controlling her emotions.
It was largely her parents decision that she was to join the Teen Titans.
Personality:
Quite unlike her mother, Hana is a ray of sunshine. She almost always has a smile on her face, and does her best not to let negativity get to her. She is a constant friend to those in need, and almost always a source of sound advice. Hana enjoys spending time with others, and meditates before she leaves her room in the morning, and before she goes to bed at night. This tides her over most of the time, but sometimes she needs to slip away and meditate in the middle of the day- mostly after intense battles. Hana is a bit nosy, and will pry a little bit before backing off, however, this is mostly because she hasn't had many friends. She sometimes gossips without meaning to, and can't keep a secret worth a damn. If she lets a secret slip, she'll be embarrassed and depressed for a bit; she always strides to be a good friend to everyone.

While she may seem like the perfect little ray of sunshine, there is another side to Hana. While she tries her best to promote her best qualities, her temper has a hair trigger and a detonation to rival a grenade. Hana's rage comes swiftly and without warning; usually triggered by something small and meaningless to others. Her pet peeves are her largest downfall, in this way. A lost blouse, a misunderstanding, or a jab at the wrong insecurity could turn Happy-Go-Lucky Hana into the fiercest, rage-driven hybrid child anyone as ever seen.
2. Swimming
3. Shopping
4. Reading
5. Volunteer Work
6. Cheesy Jokes/ Bad Pick up lines
Dislikes:
1. Bullying/Unnecessary Rudeness
2. Disorder in her Room
3. Peer Pressure
4. On a bad day, her appearances
5. Her own Singing Voice (she swears she can break glass, but would never show you)
6. Losing her Temper
Defining quote: "To live a life void of emotion isn't really living at all."
Other: "Money is the Best Power"

Alias: Jade Morpha
Appearance out of costume:

Hana is a beautiful young lady with straight hair that flows down to her waist, a slim figure and fair skin. She stands 5'3, and her emerald eyes are vivid mirrors reflecting her emotions without holding anything back. She is what some would call perfection... well, except the green hair, skin and trademark pointy ears... some people seem to find that off putting. Hana dresses herself in colors that compliment her skin tone, which, depending on those lovely, hormonal teenage moods, she either adores or deplores. She likes floral skirts and white blouses, and she always has something in, on or around her hair.
104cbfd9-f11c-4ddc-9f93-7b88b842805c_zpssfwda7c4.jpg
Costume:
Hana's outfit begins with a simple canary yellow leotard. Over her shoulders and breasts, she wears a red skirt-like cowl. A red belt with a silver and red jewel in the center hangs loosely around her waist. Her legs are bare from the thighs to just below the knee, where her calf-covering boots begin. The boots themselves are also a matching yellow, with red. Quite a few people have tried to tell her that her outfit is dumb, or an eyesore, but Hana likes it, and she doesn't care.
bf61a9b5-aec0-4b32-912f-851bb8cd5a8d_zpsj7pul7mp.jpg
Powers:
1. Shape Shifting (though she can't hold the form as long as her father)
2. Telekinesis and Telekinetic Constructs (domes/shields and the like)
3. Empathy (though this is no where near as strong as her mother's ability, she can kind of sense what people near her are feeling.)
4. Levitation.
Weakness:
1. She has her mother's temper. Without a lot of patience and meditation, she will lose control and hurt others.
2. She can't hold an animal's form for as long as her father.
3. She can't telekinetically lift anything bigger than a small car.
History:
Hana was born and raised to the heroic duo of Raven and the Changeling. Her parents taught her everything she knows; from proper meditation techniques, to super cool fighting moves and even how to let loose and have fun sometimes. She was raised and home schooled in Jump City. Her mother didn't like to let her roam, afraid the young girl might be bullied about her skin tone. Her father, however, would sneak her out and let her play with other kids at the park. Their yearly trips to Azarath were mostly educational, at least in Hana's point of view. She was taught to resist any attempts Trigon might make to control her, or use her, but Hana never encountered her grandfather, and believes it to be her mother's paranoia in play.
Hana's green skin gave her parents the impression she was like her father, however, she showed no sign of any abilities until she was thirteen. Neither parent expected it, and it was assumed she was simply a normal girl with an abnormal skin color. On her thirteenth birthday, however, her brother played a mean prank that made her cry. The surge in feminine hormones and emotions caused a crazy power outage, and the ensuing temper tantrum kept everyone at bay for a good hour or so. After this, Raven's studies got harder, with a focus on controlling her emotions.
It was largely her parents decision that she was to join the Teen Titans.
Personality:
Quite unlike her mother, Hana is a ray of sunshine. She almost always has a smile on her face, and does her best not to let negativity get to her. She is a constant friend to those in need, and almost always a source of sound advice. Hana enjoys spending time with others, and meditates before she leaves her room in the morning, and before she goes to bed at night. This tides her over most of the time, but sometimes she needs to slip away and meditate in the middle of the day- mostly after intense battles. Hana is a bit nosy, and will pry a little bit before backing off, however, this is mostly because she hasn't had many friends. She sometimes gossips without meaning to, and can't keep a secret worth a damn. If she lets a secret slip, she'll be embarrassed and depressed for a bit; she always strides to be a good friend to everyone.

While she may seem like the perfect little ray of sunshine, there is another side to Hana. While she tries her best to promote her best qualities, her temper has a hair trigger and a detonation to rival a grenade. Hana's rage comes swiftly and without warning; usually triggered by something small and meaningless to others. Her pet peeves are her largest downfall, in this way. A lost blouse, a misunderstanding, or a jab at the wrong insecurity could turn Happy-Go-Lucky Hana into the fiercest, rage-driven hybrid child anyone as ever seen.
2. Swimming
3. Shopping
4. Reading
5. Volunteer Work
6. Cheesy Jokes/ Bad Pick up lines
Dislikes:
1. Bullying/Unnecessary Rudeness
2. Disorder in her Room
3. Peer Pressure
4. On a bad day, her appearances
5. Her own Singing Voice (she swears she can break glass, but would never show you)
6. Losing her Temper
Defining quote: "To live a life void of emotion isn't really living at all."
Other: "Money is the Best Power"
Looks pretty good to me, since I've limited the amount of Titan Kids per person, should I open up the brother for another person?

Looks pretty good to me, since I've limited the amount of Titan Kids per person, should I open up the brother for another person?
If someone would like to play the brother, that would be sweet, but otherwise he could just live in NPC bliss. I don't really mind either way (I didn't actually plan for him to be important or anything)

Alright, I'll open a second BBxRaven slot. The character looks great.

Perhaps. Anything could happen xD

Hey, we're four slots away from starting. Tell your friends, get some more people here.

I suggest posting in the interest check and stuff to get some extra eyes on it.

Nevermind i did it myself xD

I suggest posting in the interest check and stuff to get some extra eyes on it.
That's actually where a good chunk of the current people came from. If anyone would make a banner, I'll be really impressed and applaud.

Well, i could probably whip up a banner. I just need to get my laptop.

May I reserve the Second child of Beast Boy and Raven? I can't get a CS up until later.

It makes me laugh that I am the only one so far to just say no to the whole "Money is the best power thing."

Reactions: Dakota K5
It makes me laugh that I am the only one so far to just say no to the whole "Money is the best power thing."
It totally is. Seriously, look at the total BS the writers let Batman pull with money and prep time. It's nuts.

It totally is. Seriously, look at the total BS the writers let Batman pull with money and prep time. It's nuts.
I'd still rather get the "The writers give me all the powers" power that superman has.

Do we need all the slots taken to begin? Or could we possibly start and let them be claimed as we go along.

Yeah, I think we should start and let them be claimed, because who knows how long it's gonna take for those slots to fill up.

Alright, well, if nobody comes to claim them by Monday, we'll start. I'd at least like to get a Robin/Starfire, but I'll take what I can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.