INTEREST CHECK Teen Titans Group RP

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by luvablelilmonster, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Luvalbe-lil-monster (LLM as I have been dubbed) and I've made a group specifically for those who would like to join the Teen Titans!

Now, we've decided as a group that we're going to utilize the maturity of the older version of Teen Titans.

We need two members.

Cyborg- View attachment 9763

And
    Mammoth- View attachment 9764

If you are interested, please contact me with the character you would like to represent. Thank you for your time and consideration.

LLM

2. ‚ÄčNO STARFIRE?!?! -pain in my heart.- Didn't her and Nightwing team up? D:

3. Stac: Starfire is already taken. So is Beast Boy, Raven, and Jinx.

4. Uh, yeah... what my... vice president... said... I guess... >.<

5. *Gives a big thumbs up*

6. Yeah... since you do more work than me... you must really be excited about this... :j

7. Well, I actually have a good amount of energy anyways. But this is exciting! ^.^

8. Lol you are now officially dubbed the vice president of this endeavor. :P

9. lol Score one, for this guy!

10. :|
    Well. that is a disappointment.
    -Scratches off of possible rp list.-
    Have fun.~ c:

11. Awww, okay ._.

HEY but tell people about it, okay?? Do it for the children D:

12. I'm going to be Nightwing.

13. YAY I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH YOURE AMAZING

14. I'm interested but alas, my knowledge is more comic-based than cartoon-based. And the character I like isn't here, so would it be an issue if I used Wondergirl instead? :D

15. Sure, Wondergirl can replace Bumblebee! I have a group dedicated to the group RP so I'll give you the link so you can join, then post a picture of your character and caption it "Zypher/Wondergirl"

16. Uno mas! =D

17. This show used to be my life, holy crap..