Teen Titans: A New Dawn

It had been hours and hours, but finally the fires had been extinguished and the group could sit and relax. Minami had taken a seat on a slab of fallen stone, just saying goodbye to the mermaid-like women she had summoned when the police officers started shouting. Her tail flicked a bit as she looked up at the one pointing a weapon at her. 'Hands? Why?' she asked curiously. 'We just helped the people here, I'm tired...' she shook off his order and leaned back a bit.
The water spirits flowed forward and blocked the way towards Minami, their spears held out threateningly towards policemen trying to pass them.

Last edited:
Majin Eve had just got back from helping a civilian get out of a car that was hit with debris, she joined the others who had helped people when everything went down, she didn't know them too well, but they couldn't be bad people when they help those in need, right?. A bubbling feeling filled her from knowing that she helped save lives, she just couldn't help but smile.

'we did it!'

She thought to herself, giggling slightly, but that bubbling feeling inside went away all too quick when she heard a policeman exclaim for them to put there hands behind their heads before other officers raised weapons to them as well. Eve stared at the officer with a raised brow, a slightly confused look on her face.

'those guys... they look familiar...'

Eve thought to herself as she tried to remember when she seen them before. A sudden flash of memory filled her mind, just before the fireball was seen heading toward the city an exact copy of this situation had played out, she was standing in front of an ice cream shop, with four men that looked like the ones standing in front of them now and they pretty much said the same thing except these guys were being more forceful with their tone, she didn't like it one bit. Majin Eve slowly became enveloped in a fire like pink aura that burned slowly, blowing any dust on the road away from her, it intensified her expression of anger towards the officers and slightly increased her muscle definition, her hands slowly clenched into fists as she furrowed her brow, a small frown on her lips.

'they are no different from those before, if anything they are worse'

She thought to her self as she stood defiantly.

"No..."

Eve answered to the officers, unknowingly glaring at them.

"Hands behind your heads now!"

What the...? Viran thought to himself as he whirled around and saw the large amount of firearms being pointed at him by what appeared to be this planet's version of law enforcement. He narrowed his eyes and a low growl emerged from his throat. This was how this planet rewarded heroism?! He had helped people! Saved people! Prevented further loss of life! And this was how he was rewarded!

He clenched his fists and shook his head. "No. No I won't. I helped save the victims of the fires around the city and now you point weapons at me. Sorry, but I think I'm going to have to say no."

Viran brought his fists together and slammed them down on to the pile of debris with all the force he had. A large cloud of dust emerged and before the humans could react, Viran launched himself up into the air towards a building that was missing some of it's exterior. It looked as if it was still under construction. For Viran, it was enough for him. He could jump from the under construction building to another building until he reached somewhere he could think.

Hospital

Voltage looked around at the out cold doctors and nurses around her and smiled slightly as she continued to absorb the electricity from the electrical outlets in the room. "Tell Night he should have killed me when he had the chance." She said to the knocked out nurses and doctors. She wouldn't go to Night's level and kill people. She drew in a breath as the hospital's lights seemed to flicker on and off as she drew more power. She already felt much better.

Fracture was complying with these brave men and women, the fact that these metas would even refuse left a bad taste in his mouth, that latent hatred made itself known as these inhumans refused. Keeping his hands up he walked toward the police in non threatening manner before speakign to them. "You're going to have to trust me, these metas aren't easy to take now. Let me handle them, I've dealt with them before." He spoke seriously, the lead officers looking to one another before nodding. Fracture turned around and faced the meta beings seconds before the alien kicked up dust and began to make his escape, prompting him to draw his blade. "Where do you think you're going?!" He spoke, quickly tailing the alien, using his superior climbing skills to get to the building under work. "Sorry but you're gonna have to come with me..." he spoke, his blade at his side

"Sorry but you're gonna have to come with me..."

Viran shook his head as he launched himself up a few more feet and landed on the edge of the exposed floor of the building. "I have no wish to be dissected or whatever else you humans have planned for me. Apparently your species has a different view of what should happen to people after you help them. Where I'm from, we don't point firearms at people who just got done saving lives and we don't threaten to shoot them." He narrowed his eyes.

"Everywhere I go...no matter what planet I visit I am always stared at. People think I'm a monster and I don't know why. I've visited dozens of worlds and I've been chased off too many of them. From what I can tell, your species hasn't had contact with any alien species and yet they point weapons at me once I'm done helping."

Viran slowly cracked the muscles in his neck as he stared at the human who had chased him. "Just leave me alone. I want no trouble with you or the people of this world."

Fracture was now looking up toward the alien behemoth, his blade still poised at his side, as far as he was concerned, he belonged under the custody of the law, CADMUS was out of the question with them deactivated. "The people of earth don't exactly take kindly to crash landing that could have threatened innocent lives, I'm afraid that's an act that won't be overlooked, despite the circumstance." He spoke, spinning his blade idly as he spoke. "Tsk, you and those metas are one and the same, all superpowered freaks, people like us....like me, they shouldn't depend on you, none of you. And once I'm done with you..." He spoke he began to get ready to assume his stance, his blade grip reversing. "They'll never have to." He spoke grimly, making it clear he wasn't going anywhere.

Minami had been sitting back when Viran jumped off, followed by the male on the bike they had encountered before. She looked up a bit surprised when anger came off both of the males, the bike one drawing his blade. This was going a bit too far for her liking.
She vanished and reappeared behind the alien, stepping forward towards the other male, eyes blazing. All this anger was giving her a headache and getting on her nerves.
'You need to back the fuck off. So far you and the other humans are the only ones drawing their weapons at us after we helped you, you are the only threat.' she said sharply, tail flicking annoyed.
'So leave Viran and the others alone and mind your own damn business.' she snorted.

A hidden smirk lined the face of the vigilante, he was that blaze in hers eyes that embodied anger. "That's the problem with you metas, what's someone to do if you were get angry? Nothing right? You eventually lay waste to a city you say you're trying to defend. Then the next, and the next, you get what I'm trying to say here." He quipped, though he did speak on a serious note. "It's way too late for that Minami, this is my business." He spoke toward her, his left hand ghosting over one of the grenades at his waist.

She growled annoyed at his words and hissed a bit. 'There we go again. You metas . We're just people, a bit different, but we're all just people. It's people like you that judge us and cause these problems.' she said sharply.
'I'm angry right now and I don't see any cities burning, do you? Oh, right, cause we just extinguished all the flames.' she exclaimed.
'This is not your business. If you feel you're so different from us metas then this is none of your business.' she turned towards Viran and looked back at him over her shoulder. 'As I said before, leave us alone. We did nothing wrong and you have no reason to be bothering us.' she turned back at Viran.
'Where do you want to go Viran? Should we go get the girl Eve?' she asked him, walking over.

"That's the problem with you metas, what's someone to do if you were get angry? Nothing right? You eventually lay waste to a city you say you're trying to defend. Then the next, and the next, you get what I'm trying to say here."

Viran shook his head and a low growl emerged from his mouth. "I suggest you change your tone." He said softly. "I have harmed no one on this world and I don't intend to start now but I will make you leave the area if you don't back off." He narrowed his eyes as he saw the blade the human was holding and saw his hands go near his grenades. "Don't try it." He growled.

'Where do you want to go Viran? Should we go get the girl Eve?'

"I'm a bit new here so I'll leave it up to you where we should go and I think your right. We should grab Eve and the others and get them out of here. And we should try and get that woman who showed up earlier" Viran said as he turned to look at Minami. "She's still at the hospital, right?"

She growled annoyed at his words and hissed a bit. 'There we go again. You metas . We're just people, a bit different, but we're all just people. It's people like you that judge us and cause these problems.' she said sharply.
'I'm angry right now and I don't see any cities burning, do you? Oh, right, cause we just extinguished all the flames.' she exclaimed.
'This is not your business. If you feel you're so different from us metas then this is none of your business.' she turned towards Viran and looked back at him over her shoulder. 'As I said before, leave us alone. We did nothing wrong and you have no reason to be bothering us.' she turned back at Viran.
'Where do you want to go Viran? Should we go get the girl Eve?' she asked him, walking over.
Fracture merely scoffed as she spoke, rather unfazed and unhindered by her words, he really didn't care what they saw him as. "It's people like me that take the necessary steps to protect his own." He spoke in a venomous tone, despite the situation, she was right about the fires being put out by them. Without them more people would have died, it was the inescapable truth, an anger rose that made him grip the grenade he held tightly.
"That's the problem with you metas, what's someone to do if you were get angry? Nothing right? You eventually lay waste to a city you say you're trying to defend. Then the next, and the next, you get what I'm trying to say here."

Viran shook his head and a low growl emerged from his mouth. "I suggest you change your tone." He said softly. "I have harmed no one on this world and I don't intend to start now but I will make you leave the area if you don't back off." He narrowed his eyes as he saw the blade the human was holding and saw his hands go near his grenades. "Don't try it." He growled.

'Where do you want to go Viran? Should we go get the girl Eve?'

"I'm a bit new here so I'll leave it up to you where we should go and I think your right. We should grab Eve and the others and get them out of here. And we should try and get that woman who showed up earlier" Viran said as he turned to look at Minami. "She's still at the hospital, right?"
"Excuse yourself, alien, you're on my planet now, don't forget that." He spoke in a serious tone, then a challenging smirk rose on his masked face, hidden from view. "You suggest I change my tone or you'll make me leave huh? Well...." He trailed off, giving a light chuckle "I guess you'll have no choice!" He shouted, priming the grande's three second charge and launching it above their heads, the large detonation causing the unstable foundation above all three of them to begin to give way and collapse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minami was getting sick of speaking with this man. In all her life she had met many humans, but none had this much hatred towards them. Was he truly angry at the fact meta humans could do good? It made no sense.

She was speaking to Viran and had just decided on a destination for the three of them when the grenade exploded overhead and caused her to yelp slightly.
Immediately her shadows curled around herself and Viran as a shield against the brunt of the blast, spreading out at her command to cover the unstable foundation and keeping the building from entirely collapsing.
Her shield opened up and she looked at the male as if he was crazy.
'Are you insane!? If this building collapses, it will hit the police and firemen down below!' she exclaimed. 'Are you really such a spiteful fool that you would sacrifice good people just to hurt us??'

"I guess you'll have no choice!"

Viran shook his head as the mysterious man threw the grenades up at the ceiling above. "What the Shakrel is wrong with you?!" He shouted as shadows seemed to catch the majority of the debris. "You could have killed innocent people if that debris hit the ground!"

'Are you insane!? If this building collapses, it will hit the police and firemen down below!' she exclaimed. 'Are you really such a spiteful fool that you would sacrifice good people just to hurt us??'

He turned to look at Mina. "I've never seen someone so consumed with rage and hatred. I think we should grab Eve and the others and leave before he causes more damage."

Fracture's own blind hatred clouded him from what was truly important, the helpless innocents but instead he worked off of it. "Well that's too bad, I guess you'll have to make a hard choice, let this building fall and kill the innocents down below, or hold it until your power gives out, you'll fail either way but....I guess this way, you both don't look so bad." He smirked beneath his helm. The vigilante took his leave, fearlessly back flipping off the edge of the large multistory building, his blade cleaved through concrete and rebar to slow his descent, leaping off of side of the tower construct he landed on a shorter building in height.

A light grunt escaping him as he landed though, his blade being sheathed on his back within the motion, he stood at the edge, looking down at the many that looked skyward, everything was according. Straddling his bike on the rooftop, teleported thanks to that meta female, he rode off managing to get his bike street level, riding off to his undisclosed hideout, these four meta humans, they had to be documented and classed, he had to know what he was up against.

"Well that's too bad, I guess you'll have to make a hard choice, let this building fall and kill the innocents down below, or hold it until your power gives out, you'll fail either way but....I guess this way, you both don't look so bad."

Viran stared at the man with an expression that could only be described as disgust before turning to Mina. "You need to get the others out of here. I'll catch up eventually, don't worry." He said as the building's floor began to shudder.

"Go! Now" Viran shouted as he jumped off the edge of the building and twisted so he would land on the floor below. He took a deep breath and saw where he needed to apply his strength to keep the floor up.

His eyes flashed once as he grabbed a side of the collapsing floor that was buckling and let out a grunt of exertion as he applied every last bit of strength he had.

"You may all want to move. I can't hold this forever." He grunted as the building began to stabilize. It was mostly level now but he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it forever.

Last edited:
Minami could only glare when the vigilante spoke and proceeded to flip off the collapsing building.
He didn't even care and he dared call himself a hero? A good guy??
He was no better than the villains he should hate, but he obviously hated metas more.

Minami was beginning to strain as she kept the shadows up and held the building stable. She blinked when Viran suddenly jumped down and sighed in relief when she felt the building leveling out.
She solidified her shadows to aid him a bit longer before teleporting down below to the people and officers. 'You all need to get out of here! The building will collapse!' she yelled and pointed at the building that was obviously cracking and tearing.

She was already exhausted, but flew back once she notice most of the people had cleared out. She lifted her hands and used her psychic powers to help stabilize the building.
'Viran! Can you make the building collapse evenly? I'll keep it straight so it doesn't fall over.' she called out.

Majin Eve hadn't noticed when Fracture, Viran, and Minami left, she had focused on the officers the whole time they were gone, her pink glowing aura still slowly flowing around her like flames, intensifying the intimidating look of anger on her features, she was glaring at the officers unknowingly. She just felt mad, mad that the uniformed people yelled at them and told them what to do like they owned them even after they helped save people from a disaster. Eve closed her hands into fists as her aura ever so slightly intensified, making any dirt still on the road near her get blown away.

The next thing Eve knew was she heard something, it was too faint to make out, from where she was it almost sounded like a balloon or something popping, she looked around but couldn't find the falling remains of said balloon she thought she heard from above. Having lost her train of thought against the officers her anger had left her just like that as her attention was drawn to the sight of a figure standing on a rooftop near another tall building that seemed to rumble ominously.

'that does not sound good...'

Eve thought to herself as a look of worry made itself apparent on her features, her attention was brought back to the figure she had seen on the roof moments ago, she heard some kind of engine noise echoing from the roof, seconds later the figure she seen drove off the roof with a motorcycle, landing on the road, somehow not braking the vehicle and driving away.

'... hey, was that not one of the people that were with us before?'

She questioned herself in her head, it was then she noticed that Viran and Minami were gone as well, which made her frown.

"hey, where did everyone one go?..."

Eve asked with an upturned brow as she looked around, she flinched slightly when she heard the building groan again, she looked up to it before she noticed any citizens who were near it began to run from the building. She began to feel worried, she just knew that the building was going to fall down, she didn't know how but she couldn't shake the feeling that it was going to happen, She felt helpless.

'I want to help, I want to... to save people... but... but what am I too do? I can not stop a building from falling... I am not... strong enough...'

She thought grimly as she looked at the towering structure before her, holding her hands to her chest as she tried to think of what to do, more people began to run by her that had left from the building, none seemed to pay attention to her, fearing for their lives. The building groaned again, as it looked like it was going to begin falling over, but it stopped. Fear took hold in Eve's heart as she looked at the towered structure before her, she honestly believed that if she got caught in the collapse of the building she would die, trapped under a mountain of debris.

It was an awful feeling, it made her muscles tense so much that it froze her in place, everything in her mind told her to run, to get to safety but she couldn't move, her eye's widened as she began to tremble, trying to get control of her body again. Then her thoughts seemed to become clouded as she was forced to look at the structure before her, she tried to focus on her thoughts, in doing so, she began to hear something, she focused more, and a voice that seemed eerily familiar became a little clearer for her to hear, but not enough for her to make out what was being said, she knew this voice, but at the same time she didn't, it filled her with a flood of emotion, mostly of anger, fear and pain, flashes of images flowed through her mind, too fast for her to make anything out about them, white rooms, beds, needles, then a tall building that was silhouetted by a bright light, as she looked the image of the tall building in her mind it seemed to fade away into the building before her as the suns rays silhouetted it, suddenly something inside her screamed for her to run.

Eve closed her eye's, grit her teeth as she fought with all her might to move, all at once her pink aura came to life as it blazed like a raging fire, she turned 180 degrees and pushed off the ground with her right leg with as much strength as she could muster, the road where her foot was crumbled as she forced herself into the air as she began flying away, she kept flying until she was a few blocks away from the building, she landed on a rooftop panting in a cold sweat as she fell to her hands and knee's, her aura quickly dissipated seconds after.

'w-what was that?...'

She asked herself as she looked back the way she came, looking to the building in the distance that she flew away from, she gulped nervously as she stood up, lightly crossing her arms in front of herself as she looked at the building with concern.

'I hope the others are alright...'

Eve thought to herself as she stood on the rooftop, looking at the building she ran from.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Viran! Can you make the building collapse evenly? I'll keep it straight so it doesn't fall over.'

Viran let out a grunt as he kept the collapsing floor up. "Trying." He growled as he tried to keep his strength up. "Now would be a good time to move everyone out of the way! Make sure the building is clear!" He shouted urgently as he heard shouting and yelling below. They apparently knew that something was wrong with the building and for some reason they weren't moving.

"Hurry!" He shouted as he got a last look at the one who had caused the problem turn the corner and vanish from sight.