Teen Titans: A New Dawn

The Future

"Oh child, you had so much potential." The mocking voice came from above as the battered form of Voltage glared up at Doctor Night. The villain who had wiped nearly every meta-human who had fought against him and had devastated a good portion of the cities that had once dotted the earth smiled as he cupped Voltage's masked face in his hands. "And yet you threw it all away. For what? A chance at revenge? A chance to avenge someone who was close to your heart? Pathetic." Night smirked. "Compassion, love, they are obstacles on the path to power, I would have thought someone as powerful as you would have found that out."

Voltage stared up at him from behind the mask with undisguised hatred. "Steel was everything to me. And you killed her, you destroyed her entire cell, the only family that she had."

Night smiled and patted Voltage on the head. "Yes. Yes I did. And I quite enjoyed it too. It was quite a large explosion for such a small building. But I could hear her screams along with all the others as her resistance cell was destroyed. They were wonderful."

Voltage let out a scream of rage at the thought of Steel screaming as she was burned alive and the masked heroes hand's began to glow with barely restrained electrical power. Night smirked. "Are you going to try and fight me again? As I recall, it didn't end that well for you a few minutes ago."

"No. I'm going to kill you. You took Steel from me, If I die, your going down with me." Voltage snarled as more and more electrical energy continued to surround the hero and Night's smirk slowly vanished. Voltage was starting to reach dangerous levels of power. Time to finish the whelp.

Night closed his eyes for a moment as the shadows that surrounded the two of them began to take on a life of their own as they slowly enveloped Voltage until the enraged hero was covered completely in the living shadows. "I'm afraid you are wrong. When you reach critical mass, I'll be saf-" Night's words were cut off as the shadows that had enveloped Voltage exploded outward as Voltage's electrical energy erupted and slammed into Night as his own powers attempted to hold back the damaging effect of the blast.

When he opened his eyes again, there was no body to be seen. Only an imprint in the ground where Voltage had been.

The Present

I'm dead.

But it feels like I'm falling.

Is this what death feels like?

Voltage received no answer as the badly wounded hero fell from a point high in the sky.

I wonder...will I see you again my love? Voltage wondered.

'You can stay here and rest if you want.'

Viran smiled and politely bowed to her. "I thank you for your offer of hospitality and I graciously accept." He said as he looked around and tried to figure out how they had arrived here so quickly. He had never seen abilities like this woman's before. "If there is anything I can do to be of assistance just ask..." His voice trailed off after a moment as a bright flash of blue light in the sky caught his attention. Whatever it was it had been there one moment and then vanished the next. He could have sworn that he had seen some sort of figure outlined in the flash

"Excuse me...are flashes of light such as those normal here?" He asked carefully.

Minami smiled softly at the electric man as he reached his limit sooner than she thought. She nodded and watched him light up a bit, smiling excited.
When the motorcycle man spoke up she hoped to see his skills as well, but he only spoke of a problem. 'Bad rap? What does that mean?' she asked, cocking her head.
She heard the green man accept her offer and smiled. 'Good.'
She looked up at the sky when he mentioned lights and shook her head. 'No, don't see things like that around here.' she answered.

Majin Eve thought she could hear the sound of sirens approaching, and the people around her talking, but then the sounds were suddenly cut out, she felt like she was moving, it was hard to explain. The next moment she could hear the sounds of the city, horns honking the occasional siren echoing through the air.

'but... how did we get here so fast?... '

Eve thought to her self, she wanted to open her eye's and look around, but she just didn't feel like moving, she could hear the voices talking again, she wondered who they were coming from. Even though she could feel her energy slowly returning to her, she suddenly felt a boost in her energy, a big one, bringing her up to 100%. Eve's eye's shot open as her muscles tensed, she quickly jumped away from the one holding her as she flipped through the air, landing a few meters away from the others with a confused look on her as she took in everyone's appearance.

'who are these people, and what was that just then? where did that sudden boost of energy come from.... it is probably not something to worry about, I feel great'

She thought to herself with a smile as she stretched her arms and legs before she looked around to the others, they didn't look like they were trying to hurt her, so she thought she didn't have to worry about them, then she noticed a flash of light come from above her.

"huh?"

Eve looked up to see if she could find what the flash came from.

"what... was that?..."

She asked herself as she kept searching for what could have caused the flash of light.

Ooc:changed my name to revolt since voltage was taken.

Revolt looked back at the suited guy with the guns and shot him a dirty look. He heard the teleporter ask what he meant by saying meta's had a bad rep. "He means as far as police and lets face it 90% of people are concerned were just a bunch of mistakes. The Rouge meta's pretty much ruined it for the rest of us." Revolt had enough, this mismatched group was getting on his nerves. He looked back at the teleporter. "Thanks but I'll be heading back on patrol now, it's to early for me to call it a night."

As Revolt was getting ready to leave a blue light flashed in the night sky. Revolt stopped and looked up, waiting to see if this was good or bad. "Maybe I better stick around for a few more minutes."

Viran looked around in confusion. He kept hearing the term "Meta" and he had no idea what the term meant. He looked over at the woman who had brought them here and shook his head in confusion. "Excuse me, but what is a "Meta?" Is it some sort of being on this planet?" He asked as he looked back up at the sky as another flash of blue light seemed to fill the sky.

"Alright...I'm going to assume that that is not a natural phenomena." He said quietly as he tried to focus in on the flash of light and his eyes widened in shock as he saw what appeared to be a figure falling from the clouds as the flash of light seemed to slowly fade. Whoever it was wasn't moving and from the height whoever it was was falling from the impact would most likely prove fatal.

"Someone is falling! We need to save whoever it is!" He shouted as he prepared to try and intercept the figure before whoever it was hit the ground. Viran knew if he could jump high enough he could most likely reach a few of the higher buildings and intercept the figure before they hit the ground.

'Meta's are people with powers like us.' Minami explained with another bright smile, happy to see the pink skinned girl up and about as well.

She turned her attention to the apparent person falling down from the sky, clad in bright light. She felt the green man's worry wash over her and shook her head. 'I'll get him.' she said.

She closed her eyes and held up her palm, shadows dancing over her skin before moving upwards and forming a seal above them. She send a wave of energy through the seal and it lid up, letting out a large creature, resembling a chinese dragon.
'Catch him please.' she spoke to the beast, pointing to the falling figure in the sky.
The beast nodded it's horned head and flew off at a high speed, reaching the falling figure and matching it's speed. It wrapped it's body around the body of the falling man and lowered their speed, slowing down just in time and setting the figure down next to Minami before vanishing.

Revolt was getting ready to jump in the air with his charged up legs but was beat to it by the teleporter. "Woah, that's a real useful ability." As he watched the dragon fly up he was in awe at her amazing ability. The dragon wrapped itself around the falling person and brought them down safely. "What a crazy day, first a pink baked goods theif, then a ufo, then a hero tea party in the outskirts of town. Finally a dude falling from out of nowhere. What's next? A typhoon? A plague? Or maybe a giant monster?"

Eve looked to the others around her as they spoke, something about someone falling, she looked back to the sky to see that they were right, someone was falling, though as serous as the matter was, she just stared as if it was of minor concern.

'huh, a lot of stuff seems to be falling from the sky today, I wonder what is next'

She thought in amusement as she watched the figure continue to fall.

'well, I already caught the ship thingy, I guess I can catch another thing'

Eve had prepared to take off to intercept the falling being to save it from it's blind date with the ground only to find that the girl who brought her and the others onto the roof, had somehow summoned a dragon which had saved the falling person. She stared in awe as the dragon brought the stranger to the roof.

'That is so cool!'

She thought to herself while smiling, her next thought however was of slightly worry when she heard Revolt mention something about a pink thief

'a pink baked goods thief?'

A look of nervousness took over Majin Eve's expression as she held her hands behind her back while she nervously fidgeted, she didn't know why, but she felt as if she was in trouble, as if she did something wrong, she didn't like this feeling, it made her want to hide.

'I think... I should go...'

Eve thought to herself as she slowly backed away from the others, nearing the edge of the roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
'I think... I should go...'

Viran turned to look from the wounded mystery man who had dropped from the sky to look at the pink woman who had managed to keep his ship from slamming into the city. "Thank you for keeping my ship from slamming into the city." He said with a smile. "Your a real hero, you know that?" He said as his voice switched from happy to concerned. "Are you alright?" He asked her carefully as he saw her back towards the edge of the building.

Viran's nose suddenly twitched slightly. If he didn't know better he could have sworn he could smell something burning. He turned to look at the wounded person who had been saved and could see that the top part of the hero's mask was smoldering slightly where it would have touched the hairline.

"I think this person might be a meta, He or she must have been putting off a lot of power, it looks like the mask is fused to the top of the hair line." Viran said cautiously as he reached over and touched the mask and felt the heat coming off it.

"I think the mask needs to come off." He said carefully as he tried to grab the mask at the bottom and attempted to gently pull it off only to see that it was somehow locked onto the face by a series of melted small hinges at the bottom of the mask.

Viran increased the force he was applying and the mask popped up with a soft hiss as air escaped from it and Viran's eyes widened in shock as he got a look at the hero's face.

"So...does anyone know anything about first aid?" He asked carefully as he saw that the newly revealed woman's face looked as if it had been damaged by the heat that had built up in the mask.

Majin Eve seemed slightly startled when she was spoken to, he eye's widening slightly before she calmed down to listen to Viran, upon hearing him call her a hero a feeling of pride and joy filled her, although that worrying feeling was still there, it wasn't as bad as before.

"I-It was nothing, really"

She said with a small smile while she looked away from Viran, her hands still behind her back as she stood a few feet from the edge of the roof. When Viran had asked about her well being she heard the concern in his voice, she tried to hide any worry in her voice as she spoke.

"yes!, I am alright"

Eve answered with a smile and a cheerful expression, she thought that if she tried to ignore the feeling of worry inside her it would go away, but for some reason it seemed to getting worse, she couldn't explain it to herself so she did her best to continue to ignore the feeling. When Viran began to tend to the person who fell from the sky she watched in interest from her spot near the edge of the roof, she didn't speak the whole time Viran went to work on getting the helmet off, when it was finally pulled off she heard Viran ask about first aid.

'First aid?...'

She thought to herself, trying to figure out what it meant, a thoughtful look on her as she looked at the mysterious hero's face, the feeling of worry inside her disappeared and was replaced with concern when she seen the hero's face. Eve walked up to Viran and the mystery hero and looked to Viran

"what is a... first aid?"

She ask in a slightly confused tone that said she wanted to help, a concerned look in her eye's.

Revolt watched as the others huddled around the fallen hero. "I think we should get her to a hospital. No matter how you look at it falling from the sky and practically burning your face off is way beyond what any Meta can handle."

Revolt could hear sirens in the background of the commotion. He turned on his police scanner and heard about multiple fires. He removed his ear bud so the others could hear as well.

"This is dispatch we have a 2319 in progress. That's a 2319 multiple fires throughout the city. The fires seem to be coming from falling objects from the sky. Officers on the scene report a blue light before the object hit. All available units respond to help with evacuation of the buildings."

Revolt looked up at the others, "you heard the radio we got multiple fires and people trapped inside burning buildings." Revolt pointed at the fallen burnt hero. "Some one get her to a hospital." Revolt got to the edge of the roof and lowered his goggles. "Here" he tossed a small radio tword the teleporter. "If you guys need to get in contact with me use that it's set to connect directly to me."

Revolt saluted the rest and just fell from the building. As he fell his body started glowing purple, he kicked off the building and flew several hundred feet in the direction of the closest fire. He landed on a roof and disappeared into the night leaving a faint streak of purple.

"what is a... first aid?"

Viran looked up from the wounded woman to the pink woman and tried as best he could to think of the best way to describe first aid. "It...medical attention I guess is the best word for it. Doctors, healers, hospitals that sort of thing. From the way this woman's face looks, she could use it as soon as possible. I'd take her to a hospital but I'd rather not draw attention to myself...at least until people can get a bit more used to me, I'd rather not scare anyone." He said with a gentle smile.

"you heard the radio we got multiple fires and people trapped inside burning buildings." Revolt pointed at the fallen burnt hero. "Some one get her to a hospital." Revolt got to the edge of the roof and lowered his goggles. "Here" he tossed a small radio tword the teleporter. "If you guys need to get in contact with me use that it's set to connect directly to me."

Viran watched as the man left in a hurry and left some sort of trail of light behind him. This world was much different then the farming world he had grown up on but what the man said was right. There were fires appearing all around the area and although Viran didn't know much about this world he wouldn't mind helping out as long as it didn't backfire on his somehow.

He turned to look at the woman who had brought them all here and smiled at her. "My name is Viran by the way. It is a pleasure to meet you and I hope to get better acquainted once I'm done helping out with the fires. I'll be back once I'm done."

And with that, Viran looked down and jumped off the building and landed right on his feet while leaving two small imprints in the street where his feet had connected with the ground. He looked up the street a bit and saw a flaming building that looked as if it might collapse at any time and a group of men spraying water on it from a hose. He could hear shouting and screaming coming from inside the building.

I really hope they don't get the wrong idea about me for what I'm about to do. He thought to himself as he approached the building and the men with the hose stared at him in shock.

"How many are still inside and what floor are they on?" He asked

The men continued staring at him until one finally spoke up.

'F-Five...Two adults and three kids. Bottom floor, they're trapped by falling debris and we can't get to them, What a-?"

Viran didn't respond as he slammed into the wall and used his shoulder to go through the burnt wall like a battering ram. He could hear the screaming of frightened people as he continued to force his way through the damaged walls until a few broken walls later he was standing over them. The screaming abruptly stopped as they saw the massive Valkorian standing over them. Viran smiled and extended his hand. "I can help you get out of here. Is anyone injured?"

What appeared to be the father of the family pointed at the kids. "My wife and I can still walk but the kids inhaled too much smoke, we can't get out!"

Viran grabbed two of the children and tucked them under his left arm while using his other hand to place the third child on his back. He looked at the two parents and motioned towards the wall. "I'd advise you to follow me." He said calmly as he walked forward and slammed his right shoulder against the wall which gave way against his strength. He continued to do this until he could see lights on the other side of the flames. They were blue and red. Viran took a deep breath and slammed his slightly bruised right shoulder against the wall twice until it finally gave way and Viran walked out of the flames with the children and the two parents following him.

There were people standing next to a while vehicle who were staring at him as he handed the children to their parents and headed towards the next burning building.

Minami looked at the group with a smile as they spoke. She liked the pink skinned girl a lot, she felt so warm and pleasant.
She watched as the group conversed and caught the radio the fast man threw at her. 'I can take her to the hospital.' she smiled, looking at the others.
She looked at the dragon floating above her and snapped her fingers, making it disappear. She formed the same seal as earlier above her hand and an orb of water floated out, forming into a mermaid-like group of women, comepletely made out of water.
water_spirit_by_darkartist3-d5kyu21(2).jpg
The leader of the women spoke to her in a weird sounding language, causing the girl to smile lightly. 'Okay, please put out the fires and help the people.' she said. She took out a small blade and cut open her palm, letting the blood drip into a small vile the woman held up. When the vile was filled the women "swam" off towards the fires, starting to put them out.

Minami lifted the injured girl with her psychic powers and smiled. 'I'll go bring her to the hospital.' shr said, teleporting away with her. She reappeared at the hospital and left the girl in the care of the nurses at the door before returning to the rooftop.

Revolt ran into the closest building running through all the floors checking every room. "So far so good looks like this building might be clear." As Revolt headed for the last floor the floor gave way causing the floor to fall through. As Revolt watched the floor fall he saw a figure falling with it. It looked like a young lady that was falling through the stair well. There was nothing in her way until the bottom 68 floors down.

Revolt turned and started running. His legs were a bright purple as he kept pumping more and more energy into them. He was about two floors behind her as she fell. "Damnit I gotta do something or I won't make it." Revolt jumped over the railing and pushed off the stairs headed straight for the girl. He kept his body straight and finally caught her he held her tight and screamed. "Just hold on". He spread his energy throughout his body concentrating most of it tword his back.

Outside the building the firecrew watched as the building was coming down. "Get back get everyone back it's coming down" before the building fell a loud crash came from inside the building a few minutes later a young lady came running out of the building. The paramedics met her and tried to wrap her with a blanket and give her oxygen. She pushed it away and told everyone to go help the guy that just saved her. "That buildings coming down miss we can't." And as if on que the building fell.

Majin Eve stood on the roof as she watched the hero's go off to help people trapped in the burning buildings. She felt that she should help, but she didn't know what she could do, as she thought this a feeling of helplessness filled her, she didn't like it, it upset her.

'I do not know what I can do to help, but I will do what I can'

Eve thought in a determined tone as she closed her hands to fists, her pink aura surrounded her before she jumped off the building, halfway to the ground her aura began to blaze as she flew towards the nearest building. Upon closing in on the building it began to collapse, worry filled her as she hoped that any inside the building were already rushed out. As she continued towards the building her eye's caught sight of something near the base of the building, as she looked directly at it her eye's widened as her heart sank, two people had just got out of the collapsing building through a broken window just seconds before it began to fall, not that she wasn't happy that they made it out, but the large chunk of debris that was falling towards the two made her concerned.

Without hesitation She blasted off towards the two who were fleeing the building, as they were running away, time seemed to slow down. As the shadow given off by the chunk of the building falling towards them passed over them, they turned to look at it in despair, the two held each other in their arms as they screamed, closing there eye's so they wouldn't see the end. Seeing the look on the couples face flipped a switch inside Majin Eve, she narrowed her eye's and grit her teeth as she pushed herself to go faster, racing the chunk of building to the couple. With determination in her eye's Majin Eve let out a yell as she shoulder charged the large debris with such force it knocked it off course it only a little, the ground shook violently as the debris slammed into the road sending the couple flying a few meters away as the debris just missed them.

Eve panted as she caught her breath, rubbing her left shoulder as the purple bruise on it from the impact slowly faded away, she slowly landed on the road and walked up to the couple who had almost been road kill, to her relief they were okay, minor cuts and bruises aside, Eve could help but smile at this.

"Are you alright?"

She asked in a calm tone with a smile, the couple had just finish getting to their feet, when they seen Eve they couldn't help but stare for a few seconds before responding.

"yes, were just fine, was that you who stopped that debris from hitting us?"

To this Eve smiled lightly and nodded.

"yes"

She replied in a calm and friendly tone.

"thank you, you saved us, we couldn't possibly repay you"

The female said with a grateful smile.

"you are welcome"

Eve said with a faint blush from the praise as the two made their way to a safe location, then she looked back to the collapsed building.

"I hope everyone made it out..."

She said with a small frown as she hovered into the air to get a better look at the scene before her, it looked like helicopters had taken to the air, for what reason Eve didn't know, she also heard a lot of sirens blaring throughout the city

"there are still people who need help... and I will help"

A look of determination took over Eve as she flew to the nearest building that had fires in it.

A motorcycle zoomed by, swerving and coming to a halt in the burning mass of buildings, he didn't really have anything for this. Right now it was just save as many as he could, as the bike halted he bounded off of the vehicle as it forced a stop, propelling him forward of the vehicle's side and down the street. Tucking and rolling against the asphalt, the vigilante rose to his feet, his head quickly snapping in the direction of the fireman quickly pushing through, bombarding the buildings with torrents of water, flooding and extinguishing the flames little by little. He couldn't do anything, maybe if he got to making an all purpose aircraft then he could really make a some difference. Soon enough he had been helping the firemen recover critically too far into the flames, but he walked through the fire brazenly, pulling people from the flames no matter their conditions. He saved lives and helped ease the ending of others, this was just painful to endure as it seemed with every survivor there was a death. Smoke rose to the skies as the flames were finally put out, it was over finally.

A news helicopter flew over the city recording all of the fires and people helping to put them out. As they watched they saw meta's and what looked like aliens helping either evacuate the buildings or put out the flames.

At a local TV repair shop the tvs were all turned to different news station broadcasting all of the nights events. At once all of the heroes were featured on the tvs a boy dressed in all black covered in a purple aura, a pink alien female, a man in a full body suit, an an alien with awesome abilities and another alien with amazing strength. As the people around the shop cheered one man looked angrily at the tv'S as he did he grit his teeth and clenched his fists. "Damn meta's."

Revolt watched as the building is about to fall on him he ran to of opening so he uses his last resort. He squares off his footing and takes a dbz style pose. "I always wanted to do this at least once...kaaaaaaa." revolts aura collected around his face and arms. "Mmmmeeeeeehhhhh. Hhhhhaaaaa. Meeeeeee." His aura was all in the palms of his hands and eyes. He reached his limit, sparks of energy started to Crack out from his hands just as the entire building was coming down he released all of his energy into his final attack. "Haaa meet hhhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

Revolt unleashed all of his pent up energy at the tons of debris crashing down upon him. His hands were ripping from the strain of the power. Blood started pouring from his eyes like tears. The debris vaporized as it touched his energy blast. "I can't...much longer." With the last bit of strength he had he pushed out a stronger beam to finish the debris. "Times...te...n" he muttered smiling. The beam shot through the entire building making it into the black night radiating the surrounding area purple.

Revolt fell to his knees the building was down he, and the other tenants of the building were safe. Revolt smiled as he fell to the floor. His eyes, ears and nose were stained with blood, his arms torn apart from the strain of the blast. As he laid there he reached for his radio, and pressed a button. The radio sent an alarm to the radio he left with the teleporter. Revolt passed out as the tenants ran to the fire department, telling then revolt needed help.

Hospital

Voltage slowly opened her eyes as she felt a needle press against her skin. The last thing she had remembered was her last stand against Doctor Night but now she was in a room. A white room with bright lights all around her. He captured me! I need to get out of here!

Voltage concentrated and she heard a small gasp of surprise as a surge of electricity erupt from her body. She heard the sounds of instruments hitting walls and people starting to shout in confusion and fear.

Gotta move...Need more power!

Voltage focused more and more electricity through her body and she could feel the straps binding her to the table beginning to melt under the heat from the electricity. With a snap, the snaps finally broke and Voltage weakly got her to feet.

It looked as if it was some sort of medical bay. Not the one she would have expected Doctor Night to have but she wasn't an expert on him by any means. Time to show Night that he should have killed me when he had the chance.

Second City

Viran was working as hard as he could to move the pile of debris from where it had landed. The reason why was because they're were two cars trapped under the debris and he could hear shouts of fear and cries of panic coming from under the wreckage. The majority of the people around him were simply staring at him in shock, he supposed it was because aliens were not a common sight on this world. Firefighters and other rescue units were doing their best to help and leaving the larger pieces of debris to Viran to move.

Almost through...He thought to himself as he picked up a massive slab of concrete and threw it to the side where the rest of the debris was.

Fracture vaulted over the concrete slab tossed aside by the alien, his palm pushing off of it to assist his flip, landing on the slightly splintered asphalt. Despite what he was, the hero rushed to the aid of Viran, helping him remove the debris encasing the trapped people, he began to see faces, some had signs of trauma and injury,he hated to think of how this would have been without these....these meta humans, his heart sank as he considered calling them heroes, his pride wouldn't allow it, they weren't human, none of them were! The vigilante, pried the broken door from the frame of the vehicle, beginning to pull people to safety.

A few hours later

The damage to the city had finally been quelled, the raging flames extinguished and now turned to smoldering piles of smoke and ember. Policeman had now been cognoscente and aware of the meta beings helping their cause, the natural human instinct of violence versus fear prompting them to draw their weapons, pulling back the single action hammer on the sidearm and flicking it off of safe to fire. "Hands behind your heads now!" Shouted the lead officer, pointing his weapon toward the alien known as Viran, each officer had a weapon drawn on a vigilante. Reporters had also flocked to the scene breaking, originally having been broadcasting the fire, the sight of some oddly dressed teens helping firefighters was enough to draw attention, the clamoring voices, microphones, and cameras attempted to prod into the scene.

Fracture turned and fixed his sights on the officers, he had been sitting on the hood of a crushed car, he raised his hand up like they asked but if they had the intent on taking him in, these officers had another thing coming, he wasn't going to go down without taking some with him.