Teen Titans: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my character and added two new characters. A few other characters from the old Rp will also be making appearances. You most likely already know who they are.

I am on my CS, Doing my own skellie in it.

Name: "Ta'alen Geth of Windemere. Son of Dar'nu"
Titles: The Hound of Solivan, Talon the Demon Slayer.
Nickname: Talon
Alias: Allen Darwin
Estimate Age: Twenty-two
Description: 190cm in height and estimated 100kg in weight. Broad shoulders and muscular build. Raven black hair and unshaven face. Eyes are red with the irises glowing yellow. Face is scarred, presumably by blades and nose slightly crooked from a past break. Caucasian skin color. Left arm is covered in burn scars.
Species: Proclaimed Solivanian, spawn of a celestial. Does not seem all that different from a human in appearance other than the eyes.
Attributes: Possesses peak human strength, capable of lifting 1155lbs despite not appearing to have the muscular build for it. Has the endurance approximately 20 times greater than that of a human. His skin is similar qualities of an Atlantean. He may shrug off smaller caliber bullets and may not be as easily cut up but larger calibers and a persistent adversary may get through it without much trouble until he starts fighting back. He seems to have superhuman eyesight and capable of seeing in the dark though a sudden transition between dark and bright may blind him for a few precious moments. His hearing his peak human and he may have a more sensitive nose. His lungs, liver and stomach are more resilient than a human's, allowing him to resist harmful chemicals and his immune system is more potent as well.
Powers: His own power seems to be able to sense anything demonic or celestial as well as magical. He can figuratively smell magic and most illusion spells cannot fool him. He is a gifted spell caster though he isn't specialized and there for he needs to memorize along with the gestures, read them directly from a scroll, a ritual circle or the use of a foci.
Skills: Talen is a gifted spellcaster and can even create a spell on his own with enough time and patients. He is an master swordsman and no novice with a firearm. He has exceptional finesse though in combat seems to rely more on strength and strong fighting styles. He is expert at fighting styles from his home that are similar and seem to be a mixture of various Earth fighting styles such as Jeet Kun Do mixed with Tiger Kung Fu, a style that shares the same principles as Aikido and Krav Maga and a grappling style that seems to be a strange mix of Judo and something like the staged Pro Wrestling. His marksmanship is exceptional with firearms, bows and magical foci and he is a talented alchemist, using magical flora and fauna to brew concoctions though they require ingredients that he knows and are native to his home. He can maintain a garden and cook and a talented string musician.
Notable Possessions: Talon's main weapon of choice would be his sword, The Angelic Dirge. The sword was forged in celestial fire, created to fit his hands. The blade is as long as he is tall and a grip adding to it's length considerably. It is a bane towards demons and may only be wielded by Talon himself, the creators of the blade and those who Talon chooses to wield his blade. The weapon would weight normally about 80lbs but in the hands of those he allows to wield it it may weight about as much as a regular greatsword. Those who would try and wield it and do harm with it would soon regret it as it would burn and refuse to move. This blade cannot be broken by conventional means and in the presence of demons will burst into white-gold flame. Lesser demons will flee from it's light as it burns them. He sheathes the blade on his back and to counter the cumbersome length of it, the sheath unwraps like loosened strands and then wraps around the blade when it is meant to be sheathed.

Ashen Avenger is a pistol of his own making with the help of celestial guidance. The pistol resembles a flintlock pistol of ash wood and silver but instead of a flintlock firing mechanism is a rotating wheel which can determine what he shall fire. The ammunition that the weapon uses is a form of blank celestial energy that is fused into a shard. The shard of the size to fit the pistol properly would hold 100 charges.
The firing modes are:
Shot which spends 1 charge per shot. The blast is the equivalent of a .62 caliber bullet. Even though they may not pierce a subject, it does not relent for a split second so the one that is shot by this charge will feel it at least.
Blast which spends 10 charges to shoot 10 shots at once in a spread.
Spear which spends 50 charges to shoot the equivalent of a explosive .50 BMG. This will require him to take a stance to aim properly.
Ballista which spends all the charges to shoot a massive armor piercing blast that is the equivalent of a anti-armor tankshell. This will throw him back a meter or so and most likely will break his hand.

Talon possesses various magical rods which he uses to channel set spells. He has a rod of obsidian which he channels offensive fire spells, a length of lasting ice which is for ice and water spells, A length of wood for earth spells, a rod made of the femur of a giant bird for wind spells and rod of iron to represent will. That rod is used to finish ritual circles. All the rods have three lines, from end to end, with runes to fit the magic the element that they represent. These rods do not require a gesture but may require a verbal command to cast a fast spell.

Warrior's Grace is the armor that he wears. It is an enchanted suit of armor designed with lightweight metals and designed with more mobility in mind over protection which it does have in abundance. The armor is small enough for full mobility which would only rival if he wasn't wearing armor and enhances his strength, speed tenfold. The material itself seems to be second only to what Cyborg used for his cybernetics. The enchantments can be activated and deactivated which is convenient as the magic will cause massive exertions on the wearer with extended use. 4 hours with the enchantments activated will lead to a coma and it stacks until a day's end.

Talisman of Tongues is a magical amulet which is the most essential for his basic survival in the realm he is trapped in. When worn it gives the wearer understanding of a foreign language and to gain more languages all it needs is to be worn by another and it will gather the understanding. The understanding is however lost when the amulet is taken off. The talisman a small golden disk with a single rune on it, tied with a leather cord.

Sanctuary Gate is a pair of long rods carved with many complicated magical runes. They are followed with a 5 minute long ritual to open up a gate to a small pocket dimension which is a small home for Ta'alen. (To be thoroughly expanded upon)
I have started on the CS but seriously need sleep now but take a gander if you so wish. Weaknesses will be stated as well as further limitation of his magical abilities.

Alright only Personality, and Background are left for me to finish... on another day

|| Are characters still being accepted or is this closed? qwq

*Prepares to slap everyone to get some activity going.*

Wake up! xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
*lifts hand* I finished my form! :D

So Key, where is that post you promised me weeks ago? >.>

*lifts hand* I finished my form! :D

So Key, where is that post you promised me weeks ago? >.>
I gave him his deadline doll, he didn't meet it