Reactions: Stryder
Name: Majin Eve (or Eve for short)

Hero/Villain name: Majin Eve

Race: Majin

Alias: Majin Eve ( ? )

She stands five and a half feet tall.
majin_eve_pc_by_spartan30000-d8mjvq4.png

Powers:
Ki Energy - Though Majin Eve is naturally very strong, fast and durable, by using her Ki energy she can increase her strength, speed and durability greatly, as well as use it to fly at incredible speeds.

Candy Beam - Majin Eve fires a beam of energy from her central hair head tentacle that can change seemingly anything near the size of a large truck into various possible food items, most of which will possibly be desserts or candy.

Ki-Blasts/Beams - Using the well of Ki energy that dwells inside her, Majin Eve can fire blasts of Ki energy, or beams of Ki energy.

Regeneration - Majin Eve has the ability to heal herself and regrow entire limbs or even her whole body in a matter of seconds if it somehow got completely destroyed, but depending on how serous the injury the more energy it takes her to heal herself, and the lower her energy the slower she heals.

Self Biological Manipulation - Majin Eve can stretch her limbs and body to almost any length and even control parts of her body if they were ever separated from her (from losing an arm to having her body cut in half horizontally from her waist), doing so takes a small amount of her energy.

Healing Power - Majin Eve can heal others but at the cost of her Ki energy.

Skills:
Instant Transmission - Allows her to teleport instantly to any Ki energy signature that she can sense if she focusses on it.

Kaioken - A temporary power boost that draws on her stamina to increase her strength, speed and Ki energy, but puts her at risk of doing harm
to her body for prolonged use of it.

Multiform Technique - Majin Eve splits herself into multiple bodies, but for each body made it cuts her strength by half.

Energy Charge - By concentrating deeply and drawing from inside herself Majin Eve can recharge her Ki energy, doing so takes time and leaves her vulnerable for attack.

Weapons:
None.

Gear:
Durable Weighted Clothing that would appear to be enchanted as it stretches and heals along with Majin Eve.

Personality:
Majin Eve is cheerful and or happy almost 70% of the time when she's not fighting, but when she is she gets serious , she's also caring about her friends and doesn't like it when she see's innocent people get hurt, she has a liking towards fighting and training, and she happens to have a serous sweet tooth. She doesn't like giving up, especially if she's fighting to help save innocent people, but she will give up if someone's life is on the line and it depends on her surrender.

Background: (still working on that :3 )

Other: If ever Majin Eve was somehow ever brought to the point of pure rage during a fight she could loose control off herself and go berserk which not only can be dangerous to herself but to everyone near her, especially the one she's fighting.

Theme -

Theme 2 -

Note: yes, yes, I think I know what your all thinking, although I could possibly be wrong, she's a dbz character, but no need to fear, for she is no where near as strong or powerful as those in dbz, she wont be destroying planets let alone cities, possibly smallish buildings though.... maybe medium-ish buildings.... maybe..., not that she would purposely do so :3 and now that that's been said~ Please don't hurt me! *cowers*
I like it Nac, I really do. But with this RP being so much as original, I think I'd accept it if you add a little originality into it, I'll even help you do itit

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
I like it Nac, I really do. But with this RP being so much as original, I think I'd accept it if you add a little originality into it, I'll even help you do itit
Edit's have been made.

any better? :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Eve

Hero/Villain name: Majin Eve

Race: Majin

Alias: Majin Eve ( ? )

She stands five and a half feet tall.
majin_eve_pc_by_spartan30000-d8mjvq4.png

Powers:
Ki Energy - Though Majin Eve is naturally very strong, fast and durable, by using her Ki energy she can increase her strength, speed and durability greatly, as well as use it to fly at incredible speeds.

Candy Beam - Majin Eve fires a beam of energy from her central hair head tentacle that can change seemingly anything near the size of a large truck into various possible food items, most of which will possibly be desserts or candy.

Ki-Blasts/Beams - Using the well of Ki energy that dwells inside her, Majin Eve can fire blasts of Ki energy, or beams of Ki energy.

Regeneration - Majin Eve has the ability to heal herself and regrow entire limbs or even her whole body in a matter of seconds if it somehow got completely destroyed, but depending on how serous the injury the more energy it takes her to heal herself, and the lower her energy the slower she heals.

Self Biological Manipulation - Majin Eve can stretch her limbs and body to almost any length and even control parts of her body if they were ever separated from her (from losing an arm to having her body cut in half horizontally from her waist), doing so takes a small amount of her energy.

Healing Power - Majin Eve can heal others but at the cost of her Ki energy.

Skills:
Instant Transmission - Allows her to teleport instantly to any Ki energy signature that she can sense if she focusses on it.

Kaioken - A temporary power boost that draws on her stamina to increase her strength, speed and Ki energy, but puts her at risk of doing harm
to her body for prolonged use of it.

Multiform Technique - Majin Eve splits herself into multiple bodies, but for each body made it cuts her strength by half.

Energy Charge - By concentrating deeply and drawing from inside herself Majin Eve can recharge her Ki energy, doing so takes time and leaves her vulnerable for attack.

Weapons:
None.

Gear:
Durable Weighted Clothing that would appear to be enchanted as it stretches and heals along with Majin Eve.

Personality:
Majin Eve is cheerful and or happy almost 70% of the time when she's not fighting, but when she is she gets serious , she's also caring about her friends and doesn't like it when she see's innocent people get hurt, she has a liking towards fighting and training, and she happens to have a serous sweet tooth. She doesn't like giving up, especially if she's fighting to help save innocent people, but she will give up if someone's life is on the line and it depends on her surrender.

Background: Once before, Majin Eve looked different, she looked normal, she was human, but an accident made her what she is now. An organization called SHARD took her with the intention of making a bio weapon out of her under the project named Majin, making her their own personal puppet, transforming her body into what it is now to prevent her from getting destroyed when fighting even the toughest of meta humans, she was to be the first, and the last of her kind, something went wrong, her body had developed in a way they hadn't hoped, changing her skin tone and body composition. Making her what she is now, though as unexpected as the change in color and composition was, they didn't mind it, what the real problem was, was her mind, due to the change in development she wasn't under their control thusly she freed herself from them, and instead of giving chase they shut down the Majin Project. Even though Eve had her freedom, she had lost her memories, her family, friends, her history all lost to her, only retaining her name, but instead of searching for her lost memories she left her forgotten past behind her to enjoy her freedom, her new life and new powers.

Other: If ever Majin Eve was somehow ever brought to the point of pure rage during a fight she could loose control off herself and go berserk which not only can be dangerous to herself but to everyone near her, especially the one she's fighting.

Theme -

Theme 2 -

Note: yes, yes, I think I know what your all thinking, although I could possibly be wrong, she's a dbz character, but no need to fear, for she is no where near as strong or powerful as those in dbz, she wont be destroying planets let alone cities, possibly smallish buildings though.... maybe medium-ish buildings.... maybe..., not that she would purposely do so :3 and now that that's been said~ Please don't hurt me! *cowers*
Alright good to go, accept

• Bucket of Rainbows
Cute, but you'll be happy to know Sirius is getting his face kicked in first time around

• Bucket of Rainbows
Cute, but you'll be happy to know Sirius is getting his face kicked in first time around
Well all I got to say is people are allowed to dream x3.

Sirius: *Is snuggling a younger Mina*

Likewise and I will quickly crush that. dream you got going

• Bucket of Rainbows
XD actually if you check Mina's Bio you'll see its fact XD Sirius raised Mina.

Generic Funny Statement.

:3

Done with my CSs!

CS Format
Name: Simone Reed
Hero name: Lux Lunae
Race: Human
Appearance:
tumblr_m40p5fGS8b1rtxhy1o1_400.png

Art Credit
18jedvfiqi5aljpg.jpg
Powers: Lunar Energy Manipulation
The ability to manipulate lunar energy. (She can only use this at night and when the moon is visible. She is at her most powerful on full moon nights.
Skills: Track and Field - Very fast and has high stamina.
Parkour
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Muay Thai
Weapons:
Gear:
Personality:
Background: Simone was born premature and for the first three years of her life she had to stay at the hospital, where she had to undergo multiple surgeries because her organs didn't function correctly. When she was finally able to leave the hospital, her parents were reluctant to let her participate in anything that a regular toddler would. They kept her close and when it came time for Simone to go to school, her parents decided to home school her instead. The problems that Simone had experienced at birth were long gone and her body functioned normally, but her parents were afraid of a relapse even though doctors repeatedly told them that the chances of that happening were very small.
At the age of ten, Simone was still being home schooled, and she was getting restless. She had no friends and her parents wouldn't even let her walk down the street by herself and they lived in a gated neighborhood. Her stifled life led to Simone becoming rebellious at an early age and she soon began pulling escape stunts. She would tell her parents that she was taking a nap and then she would escape through her bedroom window, climbing down the huge oak tree next to her window and hopping the fence. She would make a game out of her escapes. Seeing how far she could get before her parents found out she was gone and called the police. Her longest time was twelve hours. Her parents had the oak tree next to Simone's bedroom window, cut down, but Simone started using bed sheets tied together to escape.
Finally after a few more months of her escaping, her parents loosened their choke hold on her. They didn't want her going to school yet (bullying was in their top five list of fears), but they let her go to the community center and take self defense courses. Simone took Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai for five years, before her parents enrolled her in high school.
Her first few weeks were pretty rough because Simone hadn't interacted with other kids outside of her self defense classes, but eventually she began making some friends and it was smooth sailing from then on.
Just kidding.
On the weekend after her last day of sophomore year, Simone and her friends decided to go camping to celebrate their transition to juniors. Everything was fine and dandy until an explosion in the woods interrupted their fun. Simone's friends ran off, but Simone, ever the curious one, decided to investigate the explosion. She found a steaming gray sphere at the bottom of a small crater and instead of calling the police like a normal person, she stayed and her curiosity was soon rewarded when the sphere split in two and three things happened.
One; She was suddenly bathed in a bright white light.
Two; Something climbed out of the sphere.
and Three; She fainted.
When she woke up, she found herself face to face with Yang, who (after assuring her that she would not kill or probe her) revealed herself to be an alien android merchant, who'd accidentally landed on Earth.
Other: Her story starts right after meeting Yang.

CS Format
Name: Rkrrsrri'yangrri (Rer-skeer-ee-yang-gar-ee)
Hero name: Yang
Race: Sphaeris
Appearance:
569x970_3059_Subspecies_girl_1_2d_fantasy_girl_alien_couture_earring_portrait_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
tumblr_n167g4WwND1rtxhy1o1_400.jpg

Art Credit
Powers:
Shape Shifting (People and Animals only. She has to see them in person.)
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Sight
Skills: Mixed Martial Arts
Tracking
Bartering/Trading
Weapons: None at the moment
Gear: Her ship (Giant metal sphere with various packages and trinkets inside)
Personality: Yang is a serious being with a sort of standoffish personality. She likes to get things done and doesn't like being held back, so being stuck on Earth has made her extremely grumpy. She likes to think herself too mature for humans, and often acts haughty and rude. She is very blunt and doesn't understand the concept of insensitivity as her own people are blunt and their feelings are never in jeopardy of getting 'hurt'.
Background: Yang was born to be a merchant. Literally. On her home planet, Sphaeris, there are two main destinies; Home World and Traveler. Despite her parents both being Home World based, Yang never liked sitting in one place for too long, so when she reached the age of maturity she was assigned to be Traveler based. She became a merchant and traveled from planet to planet, selling wares that she acquired and returning to her planet every once in awhile to visit her parents and provide the Home World Based Higher Ups with outside information.
On a trip to another galaxy, Yang's ship was struck by another ship and sent off course. Unable to gain control of her ship again, Yang's ship was caught in Earth's gravitational pull and crashed on Earth.
Other: Her story starts right after meeting Simone
Looks good, just add a personality for the first one and you're good to go

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.