Teen Titans: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder folks to keep things civil. I was looking through the first thread and noticed some miscommunications/slight arguments. If you have a problem with another user, remember to contact a mod or a CV to help you sort it out! Thank you.

I was just about to remind everybody, thank you for the notice ^^

Just a friendly reminder folks to keep things civil. I was looking through the first thread and noticed some miscommunications/slight arguments. If you have a problem with another user, remember to contact a mod or a CV to help you sort it out! Thank you.
Nah, we're good. This is kinda a usual in our group. The arguments keeps us strong and the like. Think of it like a classic dysfunctional family. xP

Just had to make sure (I've seen squabbles turn into full out fights, hence why I am here to put water on the fire before it turns to a 'holy mother of shit this is hot' topic)

Just had to make sure (I've seen squabbles turn into full out fights, hence why I am here to put water on the fire before it turns to a 'holy mother of shit this is hot' topic)
No worries it completely understandable XD we work in strange ways.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR] Viran

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero/Villain name:[/BCOLOR] Viran

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR] 22

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR] Valkorian ((Alien Species))

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alias:[/BCOLOR]
None

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR] Viran stands at 7'3 and has red eyes and green skin. He wears a black one piece jumpsuit. ((At least until he gets other clothes.))

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR] Immense Super-Strength and Endurance gained through unknown means. He doesn't know it but he has the ability to adapt to threats. Normally it simply increases his strength and endurance but it's possible he could gain a new ability if the situation is dire enough. He doesn't have control of this ability though.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Skills:[/BCOLOR] Moderate expertise in hand to hand combat but he is a quick learner.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Weapons:[/BCOLOR] None

[BCOLOR=transparent] Gear:[/BCOLOR] Small space-ship that is very beat up and somewhat unreliable.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Personality:[/BCOLOR] Viran is normally very gentle and a caring person but when he gets angry he is extremely difficult to stop and he won't stop until he feels that the person who has caused the trouble has learned their lesson.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Background: [/BCOLOR]Viran was originally born on a planet that he can barely remember. Nearly twenty two years ago, the green lantern of sector 7934 was passing through the area and saw the home-world of the Valkorians that was known as 'Valkoris' that was under heavy assault by an unknown force that had already caused massive damage to the planet's surface. As a member of the Green Lantern corps he attempted to help only to be defeated and badly injured by a blast by the unknown force before he could cause any damage and was knocked out for around three hours. When he came to, the mysterious unknown force was gone and left a flaming shattered world in it's wake with only a single small space pod that contained a badly burnt infant Valkorian that seemed to be the only survivor with a small name-tag above him. It had a single word written on it.

Viran

The Green Lantern took the small pod and managed to drop him off on a small farming world nearby and left him with a family that promised to take care of him despite his heritage and promised to raise him as their own. The Green Lantern then departed and returned to his home world where he recovered from his injuries and attempted to track down the unknown force only to find no trace of it. He kept an eye on Viran through the years and continued to do so even as Viran left the world that he had been adopted on and sought to find his place in the galaxy.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Other: He has recently arrived in the Solar system and despite his best efforts, his ship is slowly starting to lose power. He has set a course for the only inhabited planet in the system and is preparing for an emergency landing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR] Alana ((Last name unknown))

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero/Villain name:[/BCOLOR] Steel

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR] 20

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR] Human

None

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR] Steel is 5'9 and is covered in a metallic substance that has bonded to her body in a way that makes it extremely painful for her to transform back to her normal human form.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers: Superhuman strength and endurance though nowhere near Viran's level.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills: Above average hand to hand combatant. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear: None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Steel has a bit of a sarcastic personality because of where she came from but she does try to remain civil most of the time. She has deep buried anger that sometimes gets her in trouble.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Twelve years from now, four extremely powerful super-villains have managed to destroy nearly all of the world's heroes, leaving only a few resistance fighters to fight against their regime. Alana was a resistance fighter who fought alongside the remaining heroes until one day during a raid she came in contact with an silver metallic substance that covered her body and bonded with her cells which transformed her into the hero known as "Steel." Steel continued to fight against the villains that held her world in an iron fist until one day she disappeared in a battle against the villain known as "Doctor Night," leaving only a badly wounded Doctor Night and a scorched battlefield behind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: Was thought to have a relationship with fellow resistance member "Voltage" until she disappeared.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Tyvis[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero/Villain name:[/BCOLOR] Voltage
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR] 20
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR] Human ((Gender unknown))
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
None
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: Wears a black coat and a full face mask that hides his/her face. As far as anyone knows, only Steel has seen the face of Voltage.[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers:[/BCOLOR] Manipulation of electricity
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR] Experienced fighter and is able to use the environment to his/her advantage by combining his/her powers with the environment
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR] None
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear:[/BCOLOR] None
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Voltage can best be described as a bit of a loner. As someone who lost everyone they know to the villains of their time He/She can be a bit cold but it seems as though Voltage has taken a bit of a liking to Steel and often goes to see her when at the main resistance base.[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Most of Voltage's history is unknown. The costumed fighter showed up at the resistance base one day dragging the destroyed body of one of Doctor Night's mechanical warriors to the base so resistance solders and scientists could examine the technology that it incorporated. It was shortly after this that Voltage was seen hanging out around Steel's room and once in a while was seen leaving it. When Steel disappeared, Voltage stopped visiting the base and was last seen heading towards Doctor Night's citadel. [/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: [/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I have some guys in mind but unsure what to really go for. These are those I am sort of in the mood for

undead skeletal cowboy
Demon Hunter with lots of holy guns made by angels and shiz
Magical gadgeteer that uses wands, rods, staves, magical fetishes and so on.

I should be finishing up my CSs by tomorrow evening. :3

I have some guys in mind but unsure what to really go for. These are those I am sort of in the mood for

undead skeletal cowboy
Demon Hunter with lots of holy guns made by angels and shiz
Magical gadgeteer that uses wands, rods, staves, magical fetishes and so on.
Go for it man
I should be finishing up my CSs by tomorrow evening. :3
Coolio

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR]
Sirius Nevermore

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hero/Villain name:[/BCOLOR]
"Nevermore"
It is the hero name human's have apparently given to the mana entity which Sirius has no problem with in fact that's how he got his last name.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR]
Technically he is 50 years old which is still considered a youngling in terms of a mana's time span. His human body however is only 19 years old though physically his body will not age any further since its a waste of mana to update it past that point.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR]
Bird Mana of the Tengu Kingdom

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When in human form Sirius's wings transform into a shrouding cloak with a hood that's usually up except for when he is around people he knows. It strangely give a gothic feel for a very happy go creature. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Mana Knight form:[/BCOLOR]

tengu_adopt_auction__closed__by_shrimpheby-d62hzaf.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers[/BCOLOR]
~Tengu Mana~
Also known as the Third Arcane houses numerous abilities three of the most well known being Wind Manipulation(Self Explanatory), Blue Mana(The life blood of a Tengu Mana), and Mimicry Eye(The ability to mimic other Mana abilities by seeing it long enough to scan its existence).

Any Tengu Mana can master wind manipulation seeing how they have been birds their whole life. It comes to them naturally like the ability to fly. With this ability comes a form of sensory. Feeling the wind all around them a Tengu Mana can sometimes predict what direction a attack from a unseen enemy is coming from this is however only useful against physical attacks.

Blue Mana is a Tengu mana's blood, and their source of energy type attacks the more it is use the longer recover a Mana will need after a battle. Small uses however recover without much time at all why combative uses last for hours. The most dangerous thing about Mana's fighting in insane battles is Mana's cannot register pain since they are not living creatures anymore. Instead when a Mana is wounded they do not expend blood, but mana that seeps out of their body to try and close the wound. When a Mana can no longer heal their wounds its considered to be in near death state.

Mimicry Eye the unique magic that only Tengu Mana's can use. Basically by analyzing a opponents magical attack(with enough time depending on the intensity of the ability) a Tengu Mana can perform that attack. However their is a snag they can only retain other Mana attacks in their mind. Any attack that is not of Mana origin can only every be used once by a Tengu Mana thus once they use it they forget it, and can never perform it again. Also a Tengu Mana can only perform a attack if it is within their current skill level of power thus some attacks they may never use.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
♦Spearsmanship♦
♣Swordsmanship♣
♠Tengu Mana♠
♥ Apparently he makes a good parent for demonic children XD ♥

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
The Fourth Feather of Lord Calcipher
~The Spear Atlamilla~

The Third Feather of Lord Calcipher
~The Sword Eromreven~

Also his own feathers can be removed, and used as daggers.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gear:[/BCOLOR]
"I don't understand this question... Mina what is gear?"
Runs off to find his adoptive daughter/sister.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
Quite the chipper bird as ironic as it sounds. Despite his human age this Tengu Mana is still quite young in comparison to a Mana's natural life cycle, and thus it really shows in a very childlike curious nature. However at the same time his animalistic nature does come out during battle in a cold stoic manner revealing how much of a animal he still is. Yet when it comes to Mina no matter what is happening he always has a smile on his face for her, and does his best to help her in a brotherly light, thus also he is very protective of his "nest".

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background:[/BCOLOR]
I don't believe in giving Bio's you wanna learn about him then you will learn about it in the rp. If you really want to force this on me Stryder I will just drop out. Your call not making any negotiations on this one. Besides most of you already know his history.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]..................................................................[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Should have time to finish it this weekend until then be patient x3[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no be patient, you have a deadline guy

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel
*slaps the back of your hear* He's getting it done, be patient. And be nice too xP

Skeletal cowboy and Demon hunter sound cool imo.
Was also considering Hero out of Time or World. I shall see about scrounging up a character.

*slaps the back of your hear* He's getting it done, be patient. And be nice too xP

Thanks for doing my job for me x3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Drakel and Minarawr
Status
Not open for further replies.