Teen Jail rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OddlyEverAfter

Original poster
So the idea is that children who are offenders are sent to this prison where they are kept and experimented on. They would be normal human children, although probably psychotic, until they actually get to the prison which would be a hellscape full of monsters. The teens will be experimented on from turning them into monsters themselves or some other horrible experiment that will leave the inmates permanently changed or dead.

The inmates would be of the ages 13-18 and can be both female and male, though the prison will be sectioned out due to gender in some areas. I'm fine with flirting and g-rated activities with inmates, anything else will not be allowed in the rp since the children will be underage.

This is one of my first interests checks so don't be too hard on me. >.< If you have any friendly criticism feel free to pm me.

Reactions: Celeste
This seems like a good idea, would it be a group rp or just one on one?

So the idea is that children who are offenders are sent to this prison where they are kept and experimented on. They would be normal human children, although probably psychotic, until they actually get to the prison which would be a hellscape full of monsters. The teens will be experimented on from turning them into monsters themselves or some other horrible experiment that will leave the inmates permanently changed or dead.

The inmates would be of the ages 13-18 and can be both female and male, though the prison will be sectioned out due to gender in some areas. I'm fine with flirting and g-rated activities with inmates, anything else will not be allowed in the rp since the children will be underage.

This is one of my first interests checks so don't be too hard on me. >.< If you have any friendly criticism feel free to pm me.
This sounds very interesting, what sort of experimentation are we talking about here? Would it be purely physical (e.g electroshock therapy, drug trials), psychological (e.g different exercises to expose the children to triggers to get them to face whatever has 'damaged' them, punishing them by restricting access to the outside world when they engage in troubling behavior) or would it be a Marvel-style experiment that results in supernatural effects? Also, would the different characters interact from the get-go or would their story lines slowly meet?

This would be a group rp, if I can get about 3 players I'll go through with making the ooc and in threads. As for the experiments, they would be of the supernatural kind mostly. There will also be some physical experiments but nothing will be for the good of the inmates. Any kind of psychological experiments would happen just to break the characters down.

Also the characters will meet up immediately. Probably meeting up as soon as they get to the prison when the rp first starts up.

• Love
Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
This seems very interesting. Count me in.

I'd definitely like to join!
For the offenses, is there a specific degree of crime that needs to be reached? Can they be brought in for even petty theft crimes, or does it need to be something especially horrible?

For this rp they can be brought in for theft and beyond. The world will be a no tolerance world so if they get caught for shoplifting a shirt they can end up in this hell hole.

Also I'll make the ooc asap since we have more than enough people. This will be my first actual rp that i started on this sight do if you guys have any suggestions let me know.

This would be a group rp, if I can get about 3 players I'll go through with making the ooc and in threads. As for the experiments, they would be of the supernatural kind mostly. There will also be some physical experiments but nothing will be for the good of the inmates. Any kind of psychological experiments would happen just to break the characters down.

Also the characters will meet up immediately. Probably meeting up as soon as they get to the prison when the rp first starts up.
I am interested, but kind of busy at the moment with life and all that jazz. Perhaps you could safe a spot for me? I will have a decision made by tomorrow, if so.

That alright ^-^ I don't have a set limit for characters at the moment. Plus I have to think of a better name than Juvenal Deathtention o.e.

• Thank You
Reactions: Maleficent_Issac
That alright ^-^ I don't have a set limit for characters at the moment. Plus I have to think of a better name than Juvenal Deathtention o.e.
Okay well whenever you make an OOC, I might squeeze in the time to make a cs.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know that I'm going through a bit of a depression at the moment which is why I haven't gone ahead and posted the OOC page. Please be patient with me, I'll get it up there.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.