Teen Island (Two years later)

Siva wanted to hit herself, how could she have messed up when she finally had been able to meet Kain again?
"I didn't mean it like that, I..." If they hadn't been in her room then she would probably have run out because she were too embarrassed, but it felt more embarrassing to run out from her own room than trying to explain. "I don't know what I'm talking about, every time I open my mouth I say something stupid." She said with a sight.

Sitting on the cushioned bed, Kain gazed at Siva softly as she spoke. After all these years she was still confused? she was the same woman she was when they had first met after all. If not a little more confident and mate, he could only smile at the progress she had made over the years, the look on his eyes full of understanding and love as if to say 'it's okay, you've done well to get this far' arising from his position he walked over to Siva, gently reaching to for her hand. Remember the girl didn't have much self-confidence back then, he figured that might be the reason why... his job was big after all and would effect their relationship. Kain also had a lot of money and would happily use it to help his and Siva's dreams come true... but money was nothing, love was what Kain valued the most. "Please, look at me. I'm not anything special Siva, just a man..." pain began to enter his voice "Just a man in love with a beautiful girl." he said with a soft tone as his green hues gazed into her ocean eyes.

Siva felt how she became red as a tomato, no one had told her she were beautiful before. Even though she felt really embarrassed she still couldn't help smiling over the compliment. She almost felt hypnotized by his green eyes that gazed into her eyes. Without realizing it she already had her arms around him and were kissing him. She should probably back away but another part of her brain told her not to, and for once she felt like listening to the part of her brain that she usually didn't listened to.

Mason swam around for a few feeling the cold water against his skin cooling him off from the sun's rays. He swam out far and then dove under water watching the school of fish and the crabs, he was carefull just in case there were sharks nearby, and their probubaly were. He swam back to shore and walked along the beach letting the water drip off his body. When he reached his chair he dried off and put on his sandals and placed his towel over his shoulders na dheld his shirt.

As he spoke, Kain was surprised to see Siva smiling, it wasn't the reaction he'd expected at all. Within the blink of an eye, she was kissing him - what the fuck just happened? Kain felt a pang of shock jolt through his body for a moment but relaxed as he realized that she might love him after all. Reaching to bring Siva closer to him as he felt her soft lips pressed gently against his as his, gentle and warm like the sun of a late spring. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, he couldn't get enough of her...her eyes, her lips, her voice. Kain had longed to see her for all these years and finally this was it he would have carried on, gone further. But stopped himself... he'd only just been reunited with her - he couldn't be a jackass and carry on now. For a moment he lingered, fighting the urge to keep going. With a great amount of restraint, Kain managed to retreat from temptation. As he went to embrace her in a gentle hug, tears falling from his eyes "I missed you."

((Might love him? xD haha What's with the might? xD ))

She didn't want to let go of him but at the same time she knew that she had to sometime soon. After all, there were more people coming to the island and because of the labyrinth like house there was a big chance that someone went into the wrong room. If they were doing something more than kissing at that point then they would all three be embarrassed. Even if they just stood there kissing it would feel awkward to eat in the same room as that person.

But even though one part of her brain worried about that the other part wanted to keep going, do more. If Kain hadn't pulled back from the kiss and embraced her in a hug instead then maybe they both had started to do more.

"I missed you too." Siva said as she buried her face in his chest, he smelled just like she remembered from two years ago. After a while she pulled back a bit. "Maybe we should go and see if some other people have arrived, plus I promised you to help you find your room."

((*Shrug* he doesn't know does he =P))

Damn it! If this were any other time or place...this would be so hot.

For a while, Kain felt warm, safe and for the first time in two years, truly happy. A wave of disappointment rushed over him as Siva freed herself from the embrace, but then again they couldn't stay thrre forever. Picking up his lugage, Kain stood in the doorway and looked back at Siva, remembering tof the kiss they shared only moments ago. The soft tension of her lips against hers, like sipping the red wine of nostalgia, his heart racing rapidly, her warmth, her touch... he yearned for it. But he knew how much of a jackass he'd look like he'd entice her to join him in her bed.

Ah, i'll just lift her up against the wall later, see how she reacts.

A large, sheepish grin lightened Kain's features at the thought of it. "That's cool..." the grin on is face widened as he decided to tease her a little "you haven't by chance go a maid outfit to go with this kind service have you?" he expected no less than to be slapped for that, well...either that or scolded. Kain braised himself for punishment...heck he had no idea what she'd do.​

Siva felt herself blushing at Kain's comment and she got really mad at him for it, before she had been able to think about it she had already formed her hand into a fist and aimed for his cheek. A normal person would have just slapped him but she were too used with practice kick-boxing so her hands were always in a fist when she hit someone, which she didn't realize before it were to late.

((I'll let you decide if he's badass enough to dodge or if he takes her punishment as a surprised man xD hahah))

Within the blink of an eye, Kain watched Siva's fist land upon his cheek. That hurt...heck. Looking up at Siva he just stared at her for a moment, he knew he had been an arse but it didn't mean she could punch him like that. With a sigh he looked back at her... so this one ended badly to. "Bye." was all he said after that, he didn't feel like Siva wanted him around at all. It was just a little joke, she didn't have to punch him for it. Taking his luggage, Kain left Siva standing there, a looke of soft fury upon his features as he walked out.​

Siva backed a couple of steps after her fist had hit Kain. She hadn't really meant to hit him so hard, it was just too natural for her to always give it all she got. She never where in situations where she shouldn't hit hard, except for now. She didn't know what to say or what to do when he took his things and went out of the room. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, my reflexes went off and.." It was pretty pointless to try and explain something when she just had hit him. "I'm sorry"

It was pretty clear that he didn't want to be with her at the moment, which was the reason she didn't follow him. He must hate me She thought to herself. What a perfect start on a relationship.

Emma finished her unpacking and lost her eyes in the amazing view outside her window. She felt safe here. Every dark corner of her brain swelled with light as her mind met comfort. She was far far away from her many burdens and worries. Emma smiled to herself. She slipped into a pair of rugged jean shorts and a tee. She slung her purse around her shoulder and headed to the hall. While leisurely strolling along the hall she ran her fingers along the walls and at every turn she made, Emma would make a mental note of it in an attempt to not get lost.