Teen God High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some words of backstory.

Adrian has been playing pinball with the gods. Since he was a small child he's been bounced to different gods. It's never for long before he's passed off.

So. If anyone wants to know him, go for it. He's been around enough that y'all might remember his brief, quiet stay among the gods.

@Grumpy @Diana @Malkuthe Highwind @Ocha

Just making sure y'all have all seen the newest posts. I know notifications are wonky sometimes.

@Dawn @Kooriryu @Vay

Are you guys waiting on me? >__> You don't have to, but I can post for you guys if it'd help.

I was holding off till we had another post from one of the other water-bound folks, but now Diana's got something up I'll jump on in.

*Lays lifelessly on the beach, bleeding free backstory to the PC's*

YOU don't get to complain about lack of posting.

Reactions: Jack Shade
Can I still apply? probably not but just curious

Okay, thanks for telling me

They're trying to think of a post because mine sucked ):

Shush dawn. I liked your post. I'm just unsure whose turn it is out of us int he arena.

*taps the walls*

Is there still room for little ol boogey to join? Or time? I know I'm late and all but I do love the idea.

*breathes on napes* Did we give up?

@OogeyBoogey

Sorry, this RP is invite-only.

@Dawn

NEVER.

I've had two Plagues in a row. Posting TODAY or TOMORROW if it's the last thing I do. Sorry for the delay, chums.

Oh. I'm ever so sorry. I'm new and I'm looking for things to do and whatnot. *awkwardly walks away* sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh no! D: I didn't know you were sick, sorry. ):

: l

The amount of time we have not communicated is now intolerable. Become unsick and contact me immediately. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.