Teen God High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohay Fijo! :D

This is not something I'm very concerned about with this group, but just so y'all are aware... I created this posting level guide for Iwaku today, and I consider TGHS to be an ADEPT level game. I don't really anticipate any of you having trouble with that. I've seen most of you write before. If I have and you're here, it's because I know you can handle it, so don't start doubting yourselves.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, would it help everyone if I did some thread maintenance and deleted extraneous posts and/or linked to character sheets so that everyone can easily find them?

Alright, I've done some spring cleaning up in here. All character profiles are incidentally all on the first page now. Score!

Since Fatal will not be joining us, turns out, here is our merry band in order of posting:

TAJ ATTAR, played by ME.
KIERAN, played by @Diana
AYUMU TSUKINO, played by @Dawn
GOLDIE, played by @Ocha
SAI, played by @Vay
LUZITA CHANG, played by @Kooriryu
EMRYS GOCH, played by @Malkuthe Highwind
IGGY ECKHART, played by @Grumpy
ADRIAN, played by @Jack Shade
and
YNGVILDR, played by @Fijoli

Vay, Dawn, and Koori: I've got something in mind for you all to be doing, so don't fret. I'll intro you in a couple of posts, just as soon as the ball is rolling with this scene. So feel free to stare creepily at Grumpy, Malk, and Ocha until they post.

Fijo and Jack, you already know the drill.

@Ocha psssssst. Emrys doesn't have wings.

Where the hell are you posting? The old IC thread is in the graveyard o__o

I kinda like the idea of Iggy acting as comic foil to Kieran's rageball of teenage hormones.

It amuses me.

Hey gang, sorry for the delay. I needed a couple days of detox time. Expect a post in the very near future.

;_; Gout's horrible tho, it's good that it goes out; makes my father hobble around like gollum.

I'll post when I stop being angry.

So like in a day or two.

>_> Uh. Shitty post, but it's up! Sorry for the wait.

IT'S A MIRACLE, LADIES AND GENTS.

So yeah. There's a naked girl in a boat, and Jack's character just fell out of the boat into the ocean. NO ONE HAS A REASON NOT TO BE POSTING NOW! :D

OMG....no one touch the yarn! @__@

Edit: I will Post soon (Todayish possibly into tomorrow))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.