1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,
Right now I’m craving some real teen fiction-esque roleplays, hence the hankering for Twilight. But first; what you need to know about me:

• I’m happy to play either gender! Doesn’t bother me!
  • In addition to the above, I would really prefer to double Twilight so I’m happy to play a canon character too,
  • I’d prefer fading to black, I don’t mind almost getting down to be nitty gritty but fading to black is a preference.
  • Aside from that, I have no limits
  • I tend to write as much as possible and work to make my partner in length. Typically 500+ words is my usual

Genres

• - Twilight: this is probably the only one I’d be happy to double with a Canon- I’m going to be that person and say ideally I’d like my partner to be happy doubling as Edward but I’m happy either way, he’s just my personal favourite of the bunch. I’m happy to play whoever though, so if you have preferred pair, that’s fine :)
  • Harry Potter
  • Slice of Life - give drama, give me hell!

So if you are interested, let me know and we can get brainstorming for a plot

Last edited:
Still craving some terribly faboulus stories

I’d be happy to double with you! Unfortunately my only crush from the twilight fandom is Edward haha. I could do the hunger games too :3

I’d be happy to double with you! Unfortunately my only crush from the twilight fandom is Edward haha. I could do the hunger games too :3
We can work with that! Drop me a pm and we’ll work something out! :)

Still, still looking

I would love to come up with some OCs in a twilight universe! Please Pm me!