Teen Dress Shop

Saturn blushed a bit when she touched his scales, frowning a bit. "I'm not a Merman." he felt her hands move to his pants "Im a, uh, Im just different." He pushed her arms away and covered his arms. He watched as another girl walked into the sotre, and as she jammed to what sounded like Rap Music.

"I didnt mean to offend you...sorry if i did im not that smart" she smiled politely and cutely then she looked into saturn's eyes "If you didnt like the way i was touching you im sorry i just really like you and im very curious about your body and you personality" she wondered if he could here her heart pumping so loudly form embaressment and love

Well now he felt bad. He stood up, taking Azure by the hand. He was planning on showing her the rest of his body, an letting her deside if she wanted to go out with a Dragon Boy. "Come with me" He directed her to one of the dead areas of the mall, and slipped his shirt off. This revealed some of his more orange skin and more obvious scales, as well as his abs.

Azure smiled when he showed her the rest of his body "Im gonna show you something too ok?" she slipped her shirt off and huge angel wings came out
"do you want to go out with an angel? Because i want to go out with a dragon boy"

"Your an Angel, you don't get it. I'm a Hellspawn. Look at me Goddamnit." Saturn inhaled deeply, then exhaled at a small vendors cart, shooting flame breath at this.

Azure pulled saturn's face close to hers "Listen ok?" she started to send mind messages to him 'I understand that your are hellspawn and i understand that you feel different. but it doesnt matter who you are on the outside t matters who you are on the inside which is a great guy who is sexy and smart and polite and nice. I love you very much and i want to date a fire breathing dragon boy who is you."

Sam sighed again and looked around. How the hell was she supposed to find anything here? She looked around for help. Fortunately, the two assistants she saw were guys. Good. She didn't think she could stand some chick's condescending looks as she pity-helped some clueless girl.

Reluctantly sidling up to Darren, she popped the earbuds out of her ears.
"Uh, 'scuse me...I'm, uh, trying to find a dress..." she said quietly, self-consciously looking around herself, then down at her black, punk-ish clothing.

So like... I think April - is that the bitch's name? - just sent this guy over to ask me out for prom. Ick. Totally not my type. And like, she totally needs to stop using 'totes.' Who uses that anymore? Apparently her because she thinks she's soooo cool. Yuck. Her, cool? I don't think so sweetie.

But before I can even tell this guy off, he moves on to some other chick. Whatever. Be that way. I am so totally not your type anyways. You should be with your people because my people are a hell of a lot better than yours. I'm just gonna look over at these dresses over here while that skank - Why the hell is she talking to that other sales associate? The one that's from school? Oh hahahah, HAHAHAHA that's so funny! She thinks she's hot enough to pick up some stranger? Bitch please. This is how it's done.

Let me just bump into your fat ass - I hope you fall over you hoe - give him a charming smile and,

"Actually, I need your help first. See, this dress is not in my color. I want Hot Pink, because I can totally pull off that color unlike some other people." I narrow my eyes at April. That's right, you can't pull off this color. "Do you have that, or do I have to go to some other store? Because I wanna buy it. Like, right now."

Saturn heard Azure's voice in his head. He began to calm down. He wasn't used to fire breathing, and it showed by the long stream of blood running from his nose.

azure gasped "Here"she ripped a peice of the sleeve off on her shirt for him to wipe his nose on"give me a sec im gonna heal you"

he wiped the blood on his arm. "Im good. Kay" He managed a smile, and leaned in for a maybe kiss.

Azure leaned in too and kissed him while she kissed him while she did that she made signs with her hands and healed his bloody nose

Darren was about to help the first girl who'd come his way when she suddenly whirled away in some kind of hysterical fit. He was so shocked that he didn't have time to react before suddenly, three more customers mobbed him. Looked like the first two girls had ditched Adrian and moved on to him. Darren was starting to feel like trouble was coming. And now that he looked... Yeah, he recognized these two from school. Double trouble... Literally.

First things first, the girl who was being specific. He pointed at the prominent Pink Grrl Selection display he'd set up just yesterday. "We have a whole section of pink, miss. Right over there. Why don't you browse and I'll come check on you shortly?"

Next, he turned to the girl who stuck out like a sore thumb in this boutique. She looked more punkrocker to him than prom queen. "What are you looking for today? Did you have a style in mind?"

Meanwhile, he steadied the girl that- What was her name, Roxy?- had knocked into, giving her a quick smile. "Are you alright, miss?"

Thank God he was good at multitasking. He would never survive this place otherwise.

Sam just looked down at herself again, then back up to him with a helpless shrug. "I dunno, something different? And I'm under threat of death that it can't be black," she admitted, sighing again and rolling her eyes at the revelation. She'd die than admit the threat being from her mom, especially in front of these two airhead chicks. She gave them a hard look, daring them to say something to her face.

She was late.

Not that this was out of the ordinary. Candace was well known as a free spirit. She arrived when she wanted to arrive, left when she wanted to leave. Has been involved in everything from knitting circles to international crime. As a woman in her mid-30s, Candace had experienced a lot.

Why she was in Elswen, Washington as the owner of Tenacious Dress Shop kind of eluded people. Why she only seemed to employ MALE employees was even more baffling. And when people asked her why? Candace only laughed and said she enjoyed the company of young men.

The raven haired woman walked in through the front door with a tinkling of the chimes. Her apartment was above the shop, so in theory she shouldn't have been an hour late. But in her hands was a carton of Latte and a bag of fresh cinnamon buns from the bakery down the street. Candace might not have been the most reliable boss, but she always brought her boys a little treat.

"I see we're busy today, doves. ...Where is Saturn?" In the room Candace could see Darren and Adrien, both helping her shop full of customers. Saturn was missing. "Hrrm. Never mind. I have breakfast and coffee. Come and claim it when you are finished with these beautiful young ladies." Candace gave her best smile to the teenage girls in the shop. So many lovely young girls! Prom season was a good season.

She stepped behind the counter, setting the coffee and bag of treats on a desk.

[DASH=#FF6EC7]DID THAT SLUT JUST BUMP ME!? I'M TOTES GOING TO RIP HER HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD! April fumed as she was hip-checked practically into the rack of clothes next to her. Roxy was totes going to pay, big time. April almost tried tearing up and making Roxy look like the ugly skanky monster she was but Darren (that was his name right?) had caught her just before she toppled over into a rack. She let a mischievous grin cross her lips, but only for a faint second before she nodded quickly and batted her eyes a little.

"Oh my gawds she must've tripped, sometimes heels can be a bit hard to walk in when you've swollen feet. I'm totes not saying anything but like, I thought that only happened when your aunt flo was visiting or like, you were knocked up and I'm like totes sure she hasn't had her period lately..." April nodded seriously for a moment while having spoken loud enough for Roxy to clearly overhear, but then redirected her attention to Darren, she knew she wasn't going to find a dress and would just get one tailor made to be perfect for her from Alexander McQueen or someone similar, anyway, "But like, you totes saved my life! I'll have to take you to dinner to like, repay you! Maybe we can dish on some cute guys! You just like, let me know what your type of guy is and I'll like totes set you up with a model or like someone totes awes." April nodded seriously, puckering her lips in mock seriousness.

Taking her attention away from Darren she looked at Sam, something was familiar about the girl but she couldn't place it. Maybe they had a class together or something but it wasn't really of importance. "Ooooh, gurl, you should totes get something black with neon blue stripes, I think that'd be totes your style, oooh are you like, one of those celtic punk girls? You should get like, a plaid skirt and a punk rock shirt or something, that would be cute." April nodded, patting Sam on the shoulder gently.
[/dash]

Oh god, maybe this was worse. She would've preferred if April had just ignored her, which was what she really wanted.

"No," she answered flatly, looking pointedly at the hand on her shoulder. Without waiting for a response, she looked back at Darren with another sigh. "I don't mind waiting, whenever you're done..." she said in her quiet, moody voice, and moved away from them, wandering back into the racks of clothing.

Despite April's very much unwarranted and unwanted advice, the airhead had managed to indirectly give her an idea. It was daring, and scary, what she was planning, and she'd definitely stand out. It was something she'd never done or wanted to do before, stand out. She just wanted everyone to leave her alone, really. But if she was being forced to go to the prom, and forced to wear a dress, she was going to do it her way. Problem was, she didn't know if this store would have what she needed. She'd also need to visit a few other places in the mall. Leaving off her aimless search, Sam went over to one of the waiting chairs in a secluded corner next to the dressing rooms. Sitting down, she pulled a sketchbook from the small satchel over her shoulder, popped her headphones back in, and started to sketch out her idea

((Anybody can come and approach her. If you're not too overbearing or if you're an employee she'll converse with you.))

Azure sat on the floor with saturn and stared intently at him sending him more messages 'LALALALALA bom bom bom nanananana bom bom bom' mostly songs in his head which she probably thought would annoy him so she stopped

Saturn stood up and walked back to the dress shop so he could continue working, as he walked in he said: "Hey, sup Candice" He had slipped his shirt back on while he was walking, and he went back behind the counter.

Azure followed him in"I'll see u later" she said and walked out