1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
image201209030001-1.jpg

And then I finally got the Fanblades off.

image201209030002.jpg

And then my dad fixed everything because he found out I was screwing it up, and plus, I was doing all of this WITH THE BREAKER ON.

Teeks was playing with electricity, yo.

I find this actually really cool. o wo Why is it Asylum material?

How many TKs does it take to change a light bulb?

We don't know and after this I doubt we'll ever have the chance to find out.

In reality, what I should have done, was just turn off the breaker, and unscrew the top, and the braces that held it under that.

Instead, as you see, I went the stupid way...

I put this in Insanity, because now that I got past it, its fucking funny to me, but a pointless kinda funny

I was talking about screwing the lightbulb, Chaos, not changing it. :)

I DON'T HAVE SEX WITH ALL THE INANIMATE OBJECTS, DAMMIT! I ONLY DID THAT ONCE, KITTY!

BUT YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF UPLOADING IT TO DA INTERBUTTS.

Well TK is known for her fan service, what did you expect?

image201209030001-1.jpg

And then I finally got the Fanblades off.

image201209030002.jpg

And then my dad fixed everything because he found out I was screwing it up, and plus, I was doing all of this WITH THE BREAKER ON.

Teeks was playing with electricity, yo.
thats why i call my bf to do things because things that either plug in or take batteries are out to kill me ^_^
and if my bf cant do it then it cant be done by a white person and i get that awesome latin dude near me to do it....for some reason he never has a shirt on even in winter but you know what im fine with that ^_^

I was just trying to take down the old fan and put up the new one.

I'm GOOD at putting things together and taking them appart, but adding electricity to the mix was NOT GOOD FOR ME.

Good news- the new fan is all put together- bad new, my breaker is not only for my room- for for half the upstairs- including the tv, the bathroom and the lights in the rooms next to the bathroom <.<

AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T DONE ANY INTERWEBCAM SMUT IN A YEAR NOW!

I'M A GOOD GIRL NOW, DAMMIT.

I was just trying to take down the old fan and put up the new one.

I'm GOOD at putting things together and taking them appart, but adding electricity to the mix was NOT GOOD FOR ME.

Good news- the new fan is all put together- bad new, my breaker is not only for my room- for for half the upstairs- including the tv, the bathroom and the lights in the rooms next to the bathroom <.<

AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVEN'T DONE ANY INTERWEBCAM SMUT IN A YEAR NOW!

I'M A GOOD GIRL NOW, DAMMIT.
wait interwebcam im now really interested and im very sad your a good girl unless your like one of them good girls in public and a whore in private ^_^

I feel very torn now...

lol

I was a bit of a rascal for a few years, my sense of morals and beliefs are a bit different than others, I guess- I prefer to be naked, I don't like clothing, and I'd talk to people naked, rest is history?

I feel very torn now...

lol

I was a bit of a rascal for a few years, my sense of morals and beliefs are a bit different than others, I guess- I prefer to be naked, I don't like clothing, and I'd talk to people naked, rest is history?
wait whats bad about that i love being naked and while i do like clothes i love talking to people naked....its the best opening the door for a pizza in nothing but a snuggie then turn around ttoscream about the money XD

This is true- very true....

I think this is the start of a disastrous friendship. *HUGGLES*

It's so good that you two found one another.
Really.
I'm not even being sarcastic.
I think you're perfect for one another.

OK, YOU ALL CAN GO HOME NOW, I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU ANYMORE.