Tears of the Mihra [Medieval Fantasy Adventure]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll come around. Provided I get my head wrapped around the talent system, I'll join in.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll come around. Provided I get my head wrapped around the talent system, I'll join in.
Hi Sini darling.

I promise the Talent system isn't so bad - of course, chars don't need Talents, either.

Any room for a poor innocent newbie just trying to get by?

Any room for a poor innocent newbie just trying to get by?

Hello Blandman! Welcome, welcome.
I haven't done a headcount, but you are of course welcome to submit a char app in the OOC...once it's up. I found myself overwhelmed with the plethora of BBCode, but expect it within the next few days.

Great, so now we know Vanq's gonna color the OOC like a bloody rainbow.

I was going to say that was possible, but the rainbow BBC appears to be broken for me? Tough luck, this time, Cider.

I was going to say that was possible, but the rainbow BBC appears to be broken for me? Tough luck, this time, Cider.
Tell me about it. BBcode is really starting to get on my nerves.

Alright, so, with the site back up...I'm going to try and wrap up the OOC to post tomorrow before work. Fingers crossed, wish me luck.

Alright, so, with the site back up...I'm going to try and wrap up the OOC to post tomorrow before work. Fingers crossed, wish me luck.
GO FOR THE GOLD!

You've got the toooouch, you've got the pooooower!

So, in my anal retentive way of trying to keep the OOC organized, I keep breaking BBCode. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.