Team Fortress 2 now Free To Play

I primarily play engineer. Sometimes, I'd use medic, heavy, scout (usually for capture the flag maps only) and spy when the situation demands it. I am more of a credit to team player than a fragger, lol.

In what servers do you guys play?

I primarily play either Engy or Heavy, and have cultivated a natural hatred for SPAHS.

brb spy check

Been playing for a bit now and have rekindled my love for sniping.

I play medic... mainly because I can't play anything else...

/failure

Better a medic than no medic.

Do you know what it feels like to play on a team where none of the players are medic?

I feel like a boss because I'm usually playing classes with high HP. Granted, going against two heavies makes anything die fast though...

A spy that doesn't cloak or disguise might actually be a spy in disguise as a his own team color's spy.

I've done that. I am a pro.

A spy that doesn't cloak or disguise might actually be a spy in disguise as a his own team color's spy.

Well for those that want to play when I get on you an add me if you haven't already to steam: insanityplea

My display name is Pseudoping, and I'll be happy to play your sniper or engineer.

That sounds unbelievably inbalanced.

NERF NOW VALVE! D:<