Team Cap or Team Ironman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their families lives over the lives of possibly millions? Sorry, Greater fucking good wins the day.

Team Ironman. Sorry Evans, but hey, your ass likely look great in Prison Orange!
Punisher Orange booty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cap Mericuh orange booty.

Their families lives over the lives of possibly millions? Sorry, Greater fucking good wins the day.

Team Ironman. Sorry Evans, but hey, your ass likely look great in Prison Orange!
Why would millions die because they're keeping their identity secret? It's not like the bad guys are going to go out of their way to avoid causalities. Villains are going to use every possible method to draw out superheroes, even if they know their identity. Why? Because they only want to get rid of the heroes and then destroy everyone else. :P Kill the superhero, then take out as many people as possible to get the rest of the world to comply. That's almost always the recipe for evil thinking. At least if the heroes are concealed, there's others that can take a stand to defend the majority.

In regards to the movie? Captain America, because writing basically guarantee's us everyone on the Avengers has good intentions.

In regards to if it was real life? Iron Man.
I understand how villains don't pay attention to the rules, but these are still people with immense power being trusted with safety and security.
And if a villain is truly deadly enough that the law is getting in the way? You can expect vigilante's to happen.

Why would millions die because they're keeping their identity secret? It's not like the bad guys are going to go out of their way to avoid causalities. Villains are going to use every possible method to draw out superheroes, even if they know their identity. Why? Because they only want to get rid of the heroes and then destroy everyone else. :P Kill the superhero, then take out as many people as possible to get the rest of the world to comply. That's almost always the recipe for evil thinking. At least if the heroes are concealed, there's others that can take a stand to defend the majority.
The thing is about much more then their identity. Its about oversight and training. About reigning in and controlling walking talking superweapons. The indentity is just a part of it. It was Iron Mans unchecked experimentation that caused Ultron. Any single time Hulk or thor gets involved they cause immense colleteral damage. And there is no guarantee they won't just go rogue.

Reactions: Dervish

I'm not sure, but I think they're doing this Civil War differently from the comics.

In the comics, the secret identities were definitely an issue. I've never read it, but from what I know, they had to disclose their true identities and be held accountable for their actions.

What I'm told is, the movie is different. It doesn't focus so much on the world knowing who they are, so much as it focuses on them being regulated. Basically, they have to be put in check by the government.

I could be wrong though.

Team Stony

Make LOVE not WAR. :p
tumblr_lv0cfcTrdv1qb7oqao1_1280.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minibit
I don't see why they still trust the government, like those are the same people who wanted and almost nuked NYC but the Avengers did the right thing and made sure it didn't hit earth, so now they must follow the decisions made from the same people who think blowing up NYC was a good call!?

I don't see why they still trust the government, like those are the same people who wanted and almost nuked NYC but the Avengers did the right thing and made sure it didn't hit earth, so now they must follow the decisions made from the same people who think blowing up NYC was a good call!?
First off, they were facing against a threat bigger than the world expected. The mind controlled agents had freed Loki and he soon opened a wormhole to launch his invasion. And they were powerful against the world's military, so what options did they have left?

Also, they are proven to be useful towards the end, right? I support Team Ironman and believe that superheroes need to be kept in line. And they can be useful to the government.

#TeamCap

Reactions: xSiryn
Status
Not open for further replies.