Team Aqua and Magma working together?! (Artisticheart and Rebornfan120)

Rebornfan120

Edgenoble
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mornings, Afternoons and Evenings
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
Gore unless used properly
Brendan was once a normal trainer, with dreams and inspirations to be the best but then the story of the Hoenn legends he had found out on one of his travels. Since then, he continued on pokemon research while being a very good trainer. Until team Aqua and Magma butted in, sure initially he would have disrupted a grunt or two but that was before he had been freed from team Aqua in exchange for working for them under a new name.
Now in notable position of info and the fact he had beaten the higher ups before he was now into that position and now was in his room reading a book. Unlike most he researched before hastily taking action. Now with his continued research with Kyogre, Groundon and a mystery third as he hummed softly.

artisticheart

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Slice-of-Life, Fandom
Genre You DON'T Like
Sci-Fi, Furry, Yaoi/Yuri,
"Faster Callie, you're slacking!"

Callie rolled her eyes and continued pushing the boxes to the side of the room. This was not what she had in mind when she opted to join Team Magma. Getting more land for the earth? Yes. Finding the legendary pokemon Groudon? Perfect. But pushing boxes and loading cargo? That shouldn't have been her job description. At least this wouldn't be for long. Her testing would occur soon, and Tabitha the Magma Admin seemed to have high hopes for her.

"Hey, you, come here!" a voice said, and Callie looked up to see Tabitha himself. "Don't just stand there, come on!"

Callie immediately ran over. "Yes, sir?"

Tabitha stood with hands on his hips. "We're planning our next mission at Mt. Chimney. I need you in our group."

"Huh? What about the test coming up soon?" Callie asked.

"Don't worry about it. For this excursion, this will be enough. Now we'll be leaving in a few days' time. I suggest you get your pokemon ready, hmm?"

With that, Tabitha walked away, and Callie was left. Well, orders were orders... but she silently wished that she didn't have to take the mightyena with her.

---

Team Aqua's Matt was walking down the hallways of the dormitory. He moved briskly, and those around him knew he was on a mission from Archie. Coming up to Brendan's room, he gave a loud knock. "Brendan! Come out here!"

Rebornfan120

Edgenoble
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Both
Favorite Genres
Action, Adventure, Romance, Magical, Fantasy, Furry, Modern, Supernatural, Naurto, RWBY, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Avatar/Korra, Hunter, Games, Fandoms
Genre You DON'T Like
Brendan hearing the somewhat boastful Matt knocking he sighed. 'Welp, so much for reading.' He thought to himself. Expanding the seas? Great. Finding Kyogre? Great. Researching mostly and a mix of battling? Well it was good for him as he would have heard Matt's voice also and decided to not keep the guy waiting.

"What is it Matt?" He asked when he walked out of the room, though being a higher grunt was not too bad and the fact that his initation was him facing off against grunts and even the higher ups he did not mind giving a proper battle with logic interwined with battling.

artisticheart

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Sources say Magma is going to Mt. Chimney. Now I don't know the full details yet, but they've got something planned and we're gonna stop them."

Matt then leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms. "Archie wants me to let you know you're one of the two coming with me to Chimney, so stay alert, okay?"

He was about to walk off, but then he stopped. "Oh, right," he began, then turned back to look at Brendan. "Weren't you saying you know someone in Magma? Started with a 'C'."

Rebornfan120

Edgenoble
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Brendan would know exactly who Matt was talking about. It was Callie and one of his childhood friends. He knew they had a history together from that but he knew for right now not to really get too invested though that was a trouble to him expressing his inner feelings.
"I do of course, but not knowing the full details is a concern." Brendan said. "But being alert will help that."

artisticheart

Edgepeasant
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Indeed it will..." Matt said, staring a bit at Brendan. He appeared to have some suspicions going on in his head, but whatever expression he had on his face disappeared quickly. "Well, check your messages, keep your Pokenav on, do whatever you can to be ready whenever I or even Archie calls you up. Other than that, I got nothing."

Matt tapped his fist against the doorframe and began to walk away. "Go on about your break. You'll need all the rest you can get!" he called to Brendan, and with that, he was gone out of earshot.

Rebornfan120

Edgenoble
Original poster
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Writing Levels
Both
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Brendan did not think Matt had any suspicions to him, though that was youth against experienced there as Callie to Brendan was someone he did like but never worked up the courage. He was inexperienced in that department and had trouble admitting that while listening to Matt.
"Sounds like basic procedure then until more info falls." He said. Unlike other grunts who were impatient more times than not Brendan was the opposite, calm and collected while also logical. Though they knew he had the passion for Pokemon and battling as he watched Matt go out of earshot.

"Callie huh?" Brendan asked while sighing, going back to his room he sat down. Part of him was happy to see her and part of him was confused wondering why this was happening to him now. Nothing really made sense but for now would go back on the research trail to find anything on these so-called Legends.