Teachers & Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really?" Brilliance began to let her mind wander, picturing what a world such as Loke's would look like. The images made her smile and she turned her eyes to Loke, nudging him gently by the arm. "Can humans go there?" If so, she'd love to visit it someday. This world often bores her, except for when she's busy training under Lucy or Levy. Otherwise, she finds it lacking entertainment. Then again, that could just be because she hasn't gone out on any missions.

Ezra and Allen were finally cut off from the bar, Mira Jane not wanting to further their intoxication. The Guild Hall was becoming its usual heap of madness again. Natsu and Gray decided to fight, Happy flew around high in the air, encouraging Natsu in the fight. As for Ezra, she picked up her sword and challenged anyone willing to come forward.

On that sword fighting note The master clapped his two hands together seeming to silence everyone at there feet. "Everyone its time to close up, for the night everyone back to there homes." Makarav yelled out walking across everyone he stood at the door way ready to give everyone there fair well.

Allen stopped in his tracks before he was going to challenge Erza, with his drinking mug in his hand. There was not a huge silence in the air as they all tided up, and got there stuff ready. "Ok..... Time.... Too..." Allen couldn't finish his thought as Natsu grabbed him and he was going to take him home. Gray took care of Erza, "Hey Gray lets all meet up at Lucy' house." Natsu asked Gray completely ignoring the thought of asking Lucy for permission.

Loke, heard what Makarav said, "Hey Bri its time to head out and also to answer your question, there have been, Erza, Natsu, Lucy and Gray." He said before tugging on his suit before, looking t her. "Wanting me to stay out of head back in?" Loke asked her.

While Brilliance did want to speak with Loke, she knew it would drain her energy too quickly. She released him and allowed Loke to return home. When Brilliance came back into the Guild Hall, the entire area was vacant. Allen, Ezra, Natsu and Gray were gone. She searched for Lucy, but even the blond Mage was missing. The only person still around was Levy, having been too focused in her books and wasn't involved with the drunken idiots.

"Levy!" Brilliance ran over, having Loke's key tightly held in her hand. "Where is everyone?"

Suddenly, the ground shook beneath Brilliance's feet and she looked up to see a massive man approaching. His attire was completely black, iron piercings everywhere visible on his body. While Brilliance cowered in the background, Levy just greeted this mysterious man with a huge smile and he seemed happy to see her.

"Hey Shrimp, who's the rainbow?"

Levy giggled, gently guiding Brilliance over by the arm. "This is my former student, she's training with Lucy now."

"Oh? A duel magic user?" The man asked, leaning forward and Brilliance swallowed thickly as her stomach churned.

Levy smiled kindly, assuring her frightened comrade. "Brilliance, this is my boyfriend, Gajeel. He's a Dragon Slayer, Iron to be specific."

Gajeel, patted her head before kissing levy on the cheek. "Hey baby its time i take you home and Rainbow you can come as well." gajeel said holding out his hands for both Levy and Bri to take.

Back on the road, Natsu and Gray left Allen half way down since he got sobered up after leaving a nice surprise in someone boat. Allen was walking along when he saw gajeel, levy and Bri. "Hmm she really is lucky." He said walking the other way alone, liking it this way.

Gajeel, saw Allen and Gajeel knew exactly how he was feeling. "Hey girls what do you guys think of Allen?" Gajeel asked letting Allen have his space when he was ready he would come and talk to someone.

Natsu and Gray finally get to there place after being kick out of Lucy's. "that was just mean of her." Natsu said. "Like i said we should of asked first." Gray replied. "Hey Gray what is up with this Allen guy i know we are friends with him but do we really know him?" Natsu said. "No we really dont but the Guild master must have." Gray replied to natsu's question.

Brilliance sighed, looking away as they crossed paths with Allen very briefly. Levy, having caught the unhappiness written visibly across her prior student's face, just smiled and brought an arm over Brilliance's shoulder. "He isn't that horrible of a guy, y'know?" She doesn't know much, if anything, about him, to be honest. However, Levy tries not to judge anyone. That's how she came to accept Gajeel. Even after he nailed her to a tree and the scar still remains on her stomach. Levy is very forgiving.

As for Brilliance, her young age makes such insight impossible. She doesn't like Allen and he doesn't like her. Simple as that.

"Hey Natsu?"

It was Lucy, she had followed them. "I'm worried about Bri going on a mission with Allen and Ezra. I know that I gave her Loke's key and all, but I don't trust Allen." Lucy felt horrible for speaking so unfavorably about a team mate, but it was the truth. "We don't know anything about him," she gestured to Gray with an opened hand. "What if he betrays them or something!?"

Allen looked at them and sighed to himself, he was walking towards the guild hall, even though it was closed. This might seem strange to Bri, but Gajeel and Levi have seen him do this before. "Hey, Rainbow, don't worry about, Allen he is one tough guy, I should know i have taught him a thing or two about how to take hits." Gajeel said smirking. There wasn't much Gajeel knew about Allen besides what he, knew from training with him.

Natsu looked at her and then to Gray. "Lucy don't be so negative master Makarov, approved him, just like the rest of us." Natsu said then looked at Gray. Gray looked the exact opposite of what Natsu thought. "I am kinda in agreement with Lucy on this one i dont trust Allen he has the same vibe Jellal has." Gray said looking at Lucy. "Come on you guys lets not fight" A high pitched cat voice said, it was Happy. "Happy were have you been?" Natsu asked. "I was catching fish, and i also found this." Happy said holding out a Golden pocket watch. "It's Allen's, he dropped it just now." Happy said. Gray picked it up and opened it up and on one side it had a picture of Allen and Jellal. "It seems Lucy and I were right." Gray said clenching the compass in anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.