Teach Me How to Withstand You

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AcidicMelody

Original poster
Alrighty so Hello there! I'm new to this roleplaying thread, but I'm definitely not new to the Roleplaying world!! So I have this idea and I'd appreciate it if you'd hear me out!

Class President over here is someone who has always had the best grades and attitude out of the entire student body, he/she appeared to have the most perfect life as they were calm and peppy the majority of the time. At least not until the Class Pres encounters a dilemma: s/he is missing one more activity to be able to graduate, and that's helping out in whatever they'd like. S/he chose tutoring, but just wait till they know who they're tutoring. Delinquent of the century, and let me tell you this battle is going to be a struggle. Pres isn't who we think they are, s/he starts showing their true colors, and delinquent loves a challenge. The Pres has to make sure delinquent passes his classes or not they both won't be able to graduate! It's a battle to the finish, who will win?

So basically, I don't care which role you want or which gender. You can pick your role, gender, the sexuality orientation (because I'm planning stuff for which ever role I end up having ;) )

There's only a few things I don't premit which I'm listing as we are reading(?)

• No one liners! Please at least a simple five structured paragraph will suffice! If you can type more that awesome, we can write a novel trilogy together!
  • No mary sues/ powerplaying/ invincibility/ frequent grammar errors/ love at first sight/ pregnancy...
  • Porfavor be descriptive whenever you write don't just say, "the kiss was killer." ADD SOME MOREE!!
  • I prefer anime pics, but if you're awesome at writing and have stellar vocabulary, then I wouldn't mind doing normal pics.
I accept smut/ fluff, anything really!

Just message right below and hope we can get this roleplay on the road!

(Appearance description/pic here!)
Name ::
Nickname ::
Role ::
Orientation ::
Personality ::
Short Bio ::
Dislikes ::
Other ::

Here's goes, I hope that's okay!

Snake_Boy_Base_by_Hana_Pixels.png

Name :: Travis Gregory Wallace
Nickname :: Trav
Role :: Delinquent
Orientation :: Asexual
Personality :: The type to keep to himself, he strike like the reptiles he so prefer when accosted in any way. A very private person, he is extremely possessive of what he have and have very little patience as he is never one to sit still for long. A skilled athlete in competitive sports, he have a sense of smugness about him. When interested in something, he will suddenly become very animated and passionate about his chosen subject, often trying to mix it up with what he already learnt to better the entirety of his skill set.
Short Bio :: The youngest of four boys, Travis have learned to fend for himself in a dog eat dog world. His family is between middle-class and poor, and as such he had to work from a young age to finance his games and hobbies as well as to feed his growing collection of reptilian pets. As he tend to eschew social contact and is easily provoked into fights, he had passed the near entirety of his schooling in and out of both public school, a failed attempt at military school, and even a few time in juvie.
Likes :: Reptiles, fighting, piercings, punk music and swimming.
Dislikes :: Touching, birds, chocolate and waiting.
Other :: He have an habit of walking around streets and dark alleys well until nightfall to clear his head after a fight or argument with someone else. He's pretty good at treating his own scraps.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome accepted!
I'll make the Class President a guy, it'll be fun~
I'll submit the profile as soon as I can!

SHIO.%28Pixiv.2866938%29.full.1368834.jpg

Name :: "Adrian Monroe, at your service."
Nickname :: "Usually I don't go by nicknames, but if you insist one of them could be Adi (AH-dee)."
Age :: "I'm going to be nineteen soon, but I don't really like people knowing about my birthday, it's too much of a celebration for nothing."
Role :: "I'm the Class President, elected by my very own class, did you need help on anything?"
Orientation :: "The only orientation I can get by this is college orientation, other than sexual than why would you even want to know such a thing?" \\ Demisexual
Personality :: "I can assure you I'm the nicest in the school - other than the majority of the school population..."
\\ Or at least that's how he's expected to act in front of the students and adults. Being selected Class President is a major responsibility, you have to be a representative for the class of yours, and always maintain high grades, excellent manners, and be an asset to the community. Unfortunately, such pressure had caused him to lack behind in his community service activities, and he wouldn't be able to graduate. This actually made him a bit irritated, considering tutoring was the only option and he needed to graduate unlike the others. He puts up a facade daily always being the nice guy who will listen to anyones needs, but really not everyone is a saint. Especially this guy, he'd rather not perform such a nice act and behave how he normally would. He's actually a sarcastic male, who leans on harsh remarks and has a dry sense of humor. Adrian loathes having to obey orders because he just doesn't like doing things he'd rather be lying on the bed doing nothing. He doesn't tolerate much, in fact in an effort to maintain his nice guy act he sends everyone who irritates him to the principle whenever they have a problem, he gives the excuse of, "I can't help you with that." Getting things his way is a favorite of his, if you try to fight against him he'll make sure to put up a fair fight to ensure his victory. He'd rather not get involved in deliemas because it forces him to use up his energy. Literally, he won't stand for anyone and he does not like being the underdog either. Really his whole personality shines once you get to know the real him.
Short Bio :: "Again why? Is this question really necessary?" // Adrian belongs in a family of two including him, he has an older brother and both of his parents. His parents are very persistent with him trying to make him like his brother who is know a doctor at the local hospital. They make him take advanced classes and he has to put up with it since he doesn't ever want to upset his parents. They've even threatened to split if they didn't raise their son to be as independent and successful as Adrian's brother. Honestly he'd rather trail away from home and lie to his parents saying he was finishing up homework when really all he wants is some alone time with himself. He doesn't make friends easily in fact when he was in elementary he never really spoke, he was a soft spoken child until someone approached him and he became more social. Unfortunately every happy event has to have it's downfall, his best friend moved to another state and he was left alone and became the unsocial caterpillar he was in the beginning. Now he doesn't necessarily have any close friends but a bunch of distant friends that only approach him for higher grades or a boost in their tests or cheat sheets on an assignment. It sucked not being able to really be important, but know he just feels dull about the whole subject - he's grown to not care that much.
Likes :: "I like anything there isn't much to it... I'm not a picky person. // Sleeping | Technology | Being Alone | Not being bothered | Music | Tuxedos | Rainy days | Peace and quiet | Sarcastic individuals
Dislikes :: "... Honestly I don't really want to tutor people who don't have the will to even graduate high school, I'd rather let them rot." // Gangsters | Rebels | Criminals | Annoyances | Being forced to do something | Being home | Not getting enough sleep | Feeling stressed

Other :: "Nothing of major importance, it was nice meeting you!" // He would rather skip all those tutoring requirements but he needs to be able to make sure the person he's tutoring has a good grade by the end of the day. He's usually found in the park, studying or simply drifting off to sleep.

Alrighty, I guess this thread could go for an OOC thread no?
Do you prefer PM'S or a thread?

I like the idea though, as seen above, someone's already come along and submitted. Would it be alright with you if you were to pursue another, say, angle to this plot? It could be interesting~

I can write up a character sheet if you'd be willing to take this plot a second time.

^ We can talk about it through P.Ms

I'm fine with either, really, so that would be up to what you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.