2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
We really need a Food tag for General Chat!

Anyway, I think someone might have made a thread about this before, but I am making a new one. :P

I absolutely LOVE tea. Iced, white, black, green, I don't care! I love them all!

A few weeks ago my kids and I tried bubble tea for the first time. (The experience did not go well. I probably should have found a shop that used fruit gummies instead of tapioca.) And I tried Jasmine tea for the first time and instantly became addicted. I'm hoping to go tea shopping this weekend to find some decent loose leaves, and I am looking for suggestions. Not only for types of teas to buy, but different ways of making it outside the traditional milk and sugar.

I'm attempting to make some Jasmine milk tea tonight to go with my cornbread. Splenda kind of ruins it a bit because of the aftertaste, but I'm hoping the milk will cut that a bit. (I usually don't put milk in my tea, or sugar for that matter. Honey has been my way to go since it's a natural sweetener, and it doesn't make my sugar go up too much.)

I LOVE TEA. ALL THE TEA.

Except maybe oolong tea. O_O I just recently tried that and wasn't fond of it, but I might need to give it another shot.

my favorites are Iced Sweet Tea, Chai (hot or iced), and simple black teas. I'll take it with honey or sugar, sometimes cream and/or lemon. It all depends on what tea I'm drinking. In my kitchen right now, I prolly have about 20 different kinds of tea. >>;

AND WHEN IT'S SHARK WEEK I DRINK DANDELION TEA. TAKES CARE OF THAT BLOATING AND DEM CRAMPS.

I LOVE TEA. ALL THE TEA.

Except maybe oolong tea. O_O I just recently tried that and wasn't fond of it, but I might need to give it another shot.

my favorites are Iced Sweet Tea, Chai (hot or iced), and simple black teas. I'll take it with honey or sugar, sometimes cream and/or lemon. It all depends on what tea I'm drinking. In my kitchen right now, I prolly have about 20 different kinds of tea. >>;

AND WHEN IT'S SHARK WEEK I DRINK DANDELION TEA. TAKES CARE OF THAT BLOATING AND DEM CRAMPS.
Ohhh! I'll have to try that. I don't really get cramps (Don't kill me, I know how lucky I am!) but I get horrible back pains and moodiness. That's the only time I steer clear of any black teas, or anything with caffeine. For some reason caffeine enhances my weepiness....

Iced tea 4 lyfe.
This. I've tried tea hand picked imported straight from the Chinese highlands. Brewed to exact standards and a steeping time measure to the half-second. And many many other kinds. Some that you can barely consider tea they were so thick. All in pursuit of one I'd like and drink readily over soda.

Nothing quite beats sweet tea.

And this saddens me so.. So much..

My family were big tea drinkers on my father's side, so I've been drinking tea since I was about two. However, being the picky child I was, I would not drink it unless it had milk and >> lots of sugar in it. I've tried to get the sugar level down a few times, but I always end up relapsing back to my usual amount. I generally only drink orange pekoe, but lately I've been trying a few other ones. But nothing too out of my usual range.

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET LADY GREY TEA ;-;

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET LADY GREY TEA ;-;
Only the bagged stuff. I see it in the grocery store from time to time, but it depends on the store. Some have more selections of teas than others. =/

Only the bagged stuff. I see it in the grocery store from time to time, but it depends on the store. Some have more selections of teas than others. =/
Its a super rare tea to find ;-;

Its a super rare tea to find ;-;
I know Twinnings names the teabags I see. My husband used to go to Greek town when we lived in Florida to get me tea leaves,but he never brought me any of that home. He did bring me some amazing gunpowder tea, which I used up in less than a week. That stuff was amazing.

I know Twinnings names the teabags I see. My husband used to go to Greek town when we lived in Florida to get me tea leaves,but he never brought me any of that home. He did bring me some amazing gunpowder tea, which I used up in less than a week. That stuff was amazing.
I dont even think DavidsTea sells it

I'm not as big on tea as @Ryex is, but I do like my Tea
Especially on cold days

I don't like tea as much as coffee :D

But when it comes to tea, I like green tea.

Green tea with mint, or peppermint green tea~ I also loved the Earl Grey blend.

And yeah, as @Yatagarasu says, iced milk teas with pearls are the best to drink during hot summer days lol

CONGRATULATIONS. THERE IS NOW A FOOD PREFIX FOR GENERAL.

My favorite tea is oolong, but I like all tea.

Iced Tea, Green Tea and Bubble Tea for me.

Also obligatory:

Iced tea, green tea, earl grey!

But not your tea.

I don't want your tea and you can't make me drink it. Right @Red Velvet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.