Taxi, Taxi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I'm pretty gifted in different ways that you'll find out in time...and of course transportation," he chuckled a little. "How about this. We head back to my place, and get some shut-eye, because it's getting really late. Tomorrow, we set out for...somewhere other than here. I used to move around a lot. With the technology I'm packing, it shouldn't be a problem. You down?" he asked looking at her.

Woah...

"How old are you by the way? Don't take that question the wrong way, I'm just," he hesitated as he looked her over once more, "wondering..."

Ivy chuckled. "I'm 19 remember?" she said with a smirk. "Sure I'm down, as long as I don't have to sleep in a cage" She said, her smile fading as she looked away. "Sure moving sounds good, I guess this makes us friends for the time being."

Ryan smirked. "Just friends huh, even though I just saved your life," he kidded. "You'll be sleeping in a bed, no more cages for you."

In fear of something else showing up to kill him he sped up. He took the next exit that lead to his "house." From the outside, it was a normal middle class house that seemed to blend in with the rest of the houses on that street, but he knew Ivy would be in for a surprise once they got inside. He decided he'd show her the latest experiment he was working on. It make this get away a lot easier. Of course Ryan couldn't leave his baby behind so he had something for that to. He opened the door and gestured for Ivy to go inside first. He closed the door behind them, and once it locked, the normal living room that they once face was now a futuristic white laboratory with nothing but walls cluttered with guns and gadgets. "So...what do you think,"

((I would've gone into more detail with the lab, but I'm in a rush atm, so I hope that's good enough love))

{You're fine lovely}

Ivy watched the houses pass as they made their way towards what Ivy assumed was Scruffy's house. "Nice house" She said as he pulled into a driveway. After they had pulled into the garage and he had locked the door, obviously he was very protective over his car, he had gestured to the door. So Ivy opened the door and got out. As she turned and closed the door she realized she was putting her trust in someone she didn't really know. That scared her a bit.. she had never trusted anyone before.

As he opened his door to a comfy looking living room her eyes softened. It was lovely looking and Ivy opened her mouth to say just that until he flipped a switch and it turned into a lab. White walls and guns. That's all Ivy could see as it surrounded her. Her eyes widened in shock and she stuttered. Her breath became shallow and weak. "I-it...it reminds me of the lab in S.T.T.A.R..." She said as she slowly walked to the center of the room.

Ryan sensed her uncomfort. "But it's not...remember that," he said before realizing how hard it would be to get her in the testing chair for the experiment he needed to try. He decided to stall. "We need to get you some new clothes! I mean that looks and smells horrible...no offense. I mean you're still a beautiful girl don't get me wrong."

Ivy looked down at her outfit. "Jeez well you try to find some decent clothes when you're trying to get away from mad scientists in a big confusing lab!!" She said some what frustrated. Her hand on her hip as she eyed him and then the room again. "Well do you have any clothes I could wear then?" She asked him.

Ryan pouted. "Okay, I'll...take you shopping tomorrow or something...we have to be way out of town, before that thought. Until then, I'll give you one of my T-shirts and..." Ryan looked around, then walked toward his actual bedroom which was off to the side of a long hallway. That hallway lead to the actual living space of the home. He went inside the room and got his T-shirt, and then looked under his bed, which is where he stuffed all of his girls' clothes whenever they left and forgot them. He pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans. Of course he wasn't going to tell her that it was some slut he didn't even remembers' pants. He gave her the t-shirt, which of course was going to be somewhat baggy on her, but obviously the jeans would fit perfectly. The shirt had graphic design of a girl with reflective shades on.

"Okay here you go. You can change into those tomorrow, and you can use my shower tonight...it's very different from other showers, but it's not that hard to figure out," He turned around to face a monitor he had on his underground garage. "Computer, engage the garage elevator, please," in seconds the car that was once outside was now lowering itself on a platform into the garage. The opening of the driveway above closed, and the monitor cut off. He turned back around to face Ivy. It was time to bust out that question.

"Um...okay. Listen...I have no intention of hurting you, but...there's this experiment we have to do if we want to survive this get away...it requires your DNA..."

Ivy nodded as she took the clothes, part of her wondered why he had girl clothing.. and part of her didn't want to know at all. She looked at Scruffy and then looked him over. He was quite attractive. More attractive then most males, and obviously with a house and car like this is wasn't hard to imagine him having many.. er lovers. She shuddered at the thought and decided not to ask and just assume he had a sister her age.

As she looked around she realized that the car was being lowered into the garage. "Woah.." She breathed out before she asked. "Good.. I really need a shower..." She started to say as she stood awkwardly in the room holding some random girls clothing in her arms. When the words "it requires your DNA..." came out of Scruffy's mouth Ivy her head snapped up and her eyes narrowed at him. "Touch me and I swear I'll break your neck pretty boy." She said defensively. He was crazy if he thought she'd even let him near her with a needle. "My DNA is extremely unstable, plus I would never give you my DNA EVER. Why do you need it anyway." She said, her mind was on full alert as she watched him cautiously. Maybe she should leave now. She had clothes, she could make a run for it.. Still something compelled her to stay and listen, at least for now..

"There'll be no needles involved. I know that's hard to believe, but it's all digital...really all you'll be doing is watching T.V." he said with a serious expression on his face. "I'll be feeling all the pain. You'll be completely fine. Answer me this question. Do you want to go back to that lab? Or do you want to go through a short harmless procedure that'll make our chances of getting away a lot easier...I can tell you right now, this house will be surrounded by those S.T.T.A.R. bastards first thing in the morning. If you want to get away alive, I'm gonna need it...okay?"

Ryan said this sternly, making sure the message got into her head. At this point she had no choice. If she said no, in less than 24 hours she'll be back at S.T.T.A.R. labs getting it worse than she did before.

Ivy's eyebrows scrunched together and she thought over her options. Ultimately die by S.T.A.R.R or let some stranger have her DNA. "Fine, what do I have to loose.. Tell me why first. That's the deal either I know or I leave." She said stubbornly and put her foot down.

"It's very complex, but okay." Ryan took a deep breath and readied himself to explain it. "If you simply watch the specialized screen I'll be giving you, then I'll be collecting the root DNA of your powers mixed with other substances I've managed to get my hands on. With that, I should be able to give myself a power that would help us out a whole bunch. I'm not really sure what it is yet, but with it, our chances of getting caught and killed deplete."

Ryan took a deep breath. He doesn't usually talk with such intelligence.

"Does that make any sense to you?

Ivy nodded, there wasn't much more she could say or do. So If he wanted to mess around with her DNA fine whatever. She didn't like the thought but whatever. "Fine whatever, what first"

Ryan took her hand and led her to a room that was less white and more blue. It looked like some sort of cybernetic type of room. "All you have to do is sit down and look into that screen," Ryan sat her down and pointed at a large white screen. "Just look into that...the most you'll feel is a little tugging on your pupils...I'm the one who get's the worst of it,"

I really hope this works... he thought to himself, before basically stripping behind Ivy. He caught her stealing glimpses every couple seconds, but he decided not to comment on that, he was too focused on the issue at hand. He got down to his boxers then walked to a door that was to the left of the screen that Ivy was watching. He then took his boxers off behind the door and dropped them on the outside. He then closed the door, and held a large black cable in each hand. "This is the moment of truth Ivy. This is revolutionary. If this works, we get to leave my baby here at the house so she can't be harmed." Ryan smiled as he slowly stuck the two large cables together. He then dropped them as he heard his invention begin to boot up. Then in an instant the pain hit. He fell to his knees. The pain shot up through his body in waves. It just got worse and worse for him. After about two minutes of baring it, he passed out on the floor of the room. Passing out was something he hadn't planned for...things could get bad if he didn't wake up by morning.

Ivy shuddered as he took her hand and led her to a chair. She took a seat and heard scruffy boy stripping behind her. 'Gross..' She thought as she kept her eyes on the screen in front of her. She watched the boy for a minute heifer returning her glance to the screen and waited. After a few minutes she watched scruffy pass out on the floor. "Shit.. Scruffy?!" She said as she got up and went to check the boy. His heart was still beating but she wasn't sure what was going on. "Shit.. Scruffy wake up" she said lightly slapping his face. "Shit.."

Status
Not open for further replies.