Tavern in the woods

Fang and the other man Razor hadn't been introduced to had been gone for quite a while now, but it was no concern of Razor's. She took a quick sweep around the room with her eyes, and noticed that the few other people that were in the tavern were busy doing their own thing, or had drifted off into their own world, which left Razor with nothing to do. She let out a bored sigh, and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, her elbow carefully propped on top of the bar.

She stayed that way for quite sometime before an idea hit her. She stood up quickly and began collecting all of the dirty dishes - though she only ended up gathering a handful of them - and took them behind the counter to clean them, hoping that Fang wouldn't mind. It took Razor about five minutes to completely wash the dishes, and put them away.

When she was down, she dried her hands off on her jeans and jumped back over the counter, hoping that no one noticed. She walked out the front door towards the perimeter of trees. Razor looked around, and found a tree with an easy handhold that would allow her to maneuver her way up the branches. A small smile played around her lips, but before she began to climb the tree, she put her headphones in her ears, blasting BOTDF.

She was going to start going deaf if she kept listening to her music so loud. In no time at all, Razor was as far up the tree as she could go, watching what looked like promising rain clouds slowly making their way towards the Tavern and the tree where she was perched.

((okay. sorry for being late. currently in a class xD))

Axel exited the truck and followed the other man.

"I'll take your word for it," he said. Interesting, huh? Axel walked across the street, unconsciously adjusting his hat. Inside the bar was just like any bar. It had a a bar, of course, several stools and tables set up around the room. There were a bit of people inside.The tavern was alive with chatter and drunken slurs. In one corner, a group of men indulged in raucous laughter and shamelessly molested passing waitresses, others participating in a game of cards. Dominoes went down on wood, backed by brute strength. It was a wonder this place was still in one piece, what with men trying to showcase what little strength they had in the most menial tasks.

Ah, bars.

In one of the corners, one of the burlier men fell down out of his chair, giggling like a woman.

Interesting indeed.

The second fang entered the bar his hears and smell came alive. The sounds of men betting on a soon to come game, and women chattering about the two men who entered. The. There was the smell. So many sweets and sours filled his nostrils. 

"over there" he pointed to a table in the middle of the bar. Everywhere he went he was paranoid, but just cause your paranoid don't mean someones not out to get you.

Across the room a female waitress spotted the two and headed toward there direction with a shake of her hips. She was beautiful indeed. With the blonde hair blue eyes and innocent smile. "what can i get you gentlemen?" she said looking at fang. "orange juice ma'am and a steak. Medium rare if you could." after ordering he looked at Axel awaiting his order.

((sorry for lateness~ just got in from school =.=))

Axel admired the slender frame that ambled up toward him. Women were strange as they were beautiful. Even the most unappealing women, face and body-wise, would turn out to be the most beautiful things men could ever hope for. They knew what they had, and many flaunted what they did....or thought they had.

"What can I get you gentlemen?" The lady had a very becoming smile, too. He waited until Fang placed his order and for her to turn her attention to him. He let his eyes rover over the gentle curves for a moment before letting his green eyes meet with her blue.

"I was told you had the best steak a man could ever wish for," Axel said, exaggerating a little and giving her a knowing look with a deviant smirk. He cast a look at Fang before looking at the lady again. "I'll have mine medium rare. And give me the best bottle of liquor you have."

Yeah...he was going to drink to this one. He watched the lady go, admiring the swing of her hips. In his days of youth, he absolutely loved to flirt with the women. They were like putty in his hands by the time he was done with them. Pliant like little lambs, they were. In no time he had lost her to the crowd, and though he could find her easily if he just looked, he decided not to. She'd be back, anyway.

He let his gaze wander over the tavern's room, taking in the faces of those inside. Normally he would have done so as soon as he came inside. But he felt he didn't have to, since he had passed through the town already in search of a decent tavern. He'd passed this one because of the crowd, initially but it wasn't so bad... Axel turned with his eyes to look behind him. He froze, eyes widening a bit before he tried to casually look back to the area toward the door.

Short red hair. Gold eyes. Taller than the average athlete. Muscles like... Shit! Goddamit!

Mother-lovin' Bailey was there.

Bailey was one of Gauss' goonies, for lack of a better term. He was a half breed wolf who overlooked a certain part of the western region for the bastard. Why the hell was he here? Neve mind that... how the hell could he get out of here unnoticed and without arousing the boss' suspicions?

Axel reached up to needlessly adjust his hat, doing his best to make it look like he was letting his eyes wander aimlessly about the bar room. Both he and Fang were in the middle of the tavern. He wondered how much time it would take to move inconspicuously toward the exit and how long it would be before he could land the next city. But the guilt decided to blight him slightly. He couldn't just abandon Fang.

Damn the man for buying him a drink and feeding him!

Axel sat, no longer thinking about the juicy steak being prepared, nor the bottle of whiskey on its way. The dark haired man stared almost longingly at the open doorway, and stewed. He was in deep shit if Bailey saw him. Seriously deep shit.

((I'll cover Bailey's part in another post... He won't last too long... Not sure how I'm going to use him. That's up to how you play Fang. :P))

Fang was looking down at the menu which sent his taste buds watering, when he sensed a sudden change of Axel's mood and looked to see that his body language went from 'so cocky' to 'so worried'. Seeing the sudden change, fang knew that. Something was out of place. He sniffed and secretly searched but could find nothing. Maybe his nose and eyes were failing him. 

Fang noticed that Axel kept eyeing the exit door. He just seemed that he could shoot out of his seat at anytime. He knew he had to say something before whatever was setting him over, got to bad.

"calm down boy. Your making me nervous." bending over slitty toward Axel so not to speak so loud. "your more jumpy than a cornered mole. Whats wrong?" he said quickly eyeing the returning waitress and their food.  

(alright then :)Be back tommorow morning! Bed)

Axel nearly jumped out of his skin at the sound of Fang's voice. Shit he was high strung. He turned slightly widened eyes toward his new boss and took a moment to shake his head and clear it. He stared the other man in the eyes and contemplated rather quickly what he should do. How the hell could he explain this one to him? Luckily he didn't have to, after the indignant squawk and a lecherous laugh. An all too familiar laugh. It was guttural and slimy and it made his skin crawl. He actually felt his eye twitch. A loud clatter caught him by surprise and he flinched slightly.

"C'mere, you little slut!" He heard Bailey's gruff voice. "This ain't somethin' new to you!"

"Unhand me, you bastard!" He heard her yell back. Axel completely forgot about Fang in that moment. He turned around to see the same pretty waitress frighting for her right arm that was held in Bailey's powerful grip. He knew what that clutch felt like, and it wasn't pleasant. His and Fang's orders were already ruined, scattered and smeared across the ground. He turned back around, reluctantly. He was torn between defending the woman and staying as far away from Bailey as possible.

"Nothing," he mumbled, although his left leg was beginning to bob up and down nervously. He tried desperately to hold still, closing his eyes tightly and clenching his fist. A second shriek broke his fortitude, however and without a second thought or heed to his own common sense, he was out of his chair.

Bailey needed a drink. So he stopped by in a crowded bar. He liked them crowded. It gave him entertainment and something to do. And in crowded bars were the best looking lays he'd ever get outside of his district. Gauss had told him not to touch any woman under his supervision and that meant every single one that entered his borders. It sucked something royal. Or so, that piece of shit Axel used to say. Bailey never liked what the other man was from the start. Some human typically looking for more power and a longer lifespan that he didn't need had been successful at it, and after being taken in even though the bastard didn't deserve it. And there was no way anyone could leave their group; their family was something sworn into for life. No one left Han alive. You were inducted or born a Han, and you died one. But that guy...

Bailey, suitably drunk, saw the pretty young waitress and snatched her by the wrist and yanked her to him. She, at first, seemed a bit surprised, and then annoyed.

"Let me go," she said sweetly enough. "I have customers to serve."

"Just for a little while," Bailey wheedled, trying for the niceness factor. But the woman resisted.

"No," she said firmly.

"C'mere, you little slut," he growled, annoyed with the waitress. "This ain't somethin' new to you!" And he was damn sure, the way she'd whore herself off to the eyes of men wasn't just for show. She had to have been around the block a few times.

"Unhand me, you bastard!"

Bailey snorted inwardly. Now she wants to be prim and proper. What kind of shit was she trying to pull?

He was contemplating just snapping her wrist in two when the hand of a man clamped down on top of his. "Let the lady do her job."

Bailey froze, but didn't relinquish his grip. He knew that voice.

He hated it with a passion.

Looking up he saw the face he wanted to bust in for over a century now. Axel Crowe...

Bailey shoved the woman away, expecting her to fall, he suspected. Axel was faster, and he caught her around the waist, helping her to balance. He nudged her once she was steady, and she left without a second thought. Smart woman, he thought. All of this, without breaking eye-contact with Bailey. He knew once he let his guard down for the slightest reason, the man would waste no time flattening him. Bailey's usual mug turned into an outright snarl.

"...Crowe," the red haired man spat. He got to his feet, towering over Axel by nearly a foot. The man was a giant, strong as he was tall and mean. Shit, there was no backing out now.

The bar had gone silent, the scent of food and alcohol the only substances daring to move through the air. Axel was careful not o step back. After all, he still had his pride. Suddenly, there was the sound of a bottle breaking and he heard a chair scrape across the wood floor violently. The hairs at the back of his neck rose and he ducked instinctively, narrowly avoiding the serious braining he would have received. He felt a large hand grip him by the scruff of his neck and pull him off the ground. The hand brought him eye-to-eye with the larger wolf.

"Bailey!" He said with a nervous grin. "Been a while!"

Axel didn't even have the time to try to devise an escape plan.

Within the next three seconds, he was holding a monstrous fist in his hand and kicking with some effort from his angle, into the larger man's chest. Bailey let go and dropped Axel to the ground, who skillfully landed on his feet. The dark haired man unconsciously adjusted his hat. But it was far from over. Bailey only stumbled backward and came at him with a snarl.

((sorry for the book but you know....having fun and all that xD))

((sorry. Went traveling then camping. Would be camping through the nite, but burnt my finger. Hard to sleep when your fingers throbing!!! Btw i cant believe how detailed you get in your posts. I try my hardest to do it but cant seem to think of much. I kind of plan as i go.
And that took forever to read :b)))

Fang had taught himself not to get involved with others affairs. Thats how he kept himself under the radar for so long. But The screech of a woman's voice caught his attention fairly quick, but what realy got his attention was the guy holding her arm. "wolf" he thought. Why didnt he smell this wolf when he first entered the bar. It puzzled him. Maybe he was getting to old.

"Crowe" fang heard as the wolf stood up walking iver toward Axel with a drunken stare. He could tell by the guys voice, that he and Axel had a past. And by the tone, not a good one. 

His first plan when he saw the man approach Axel was to let them talk. But the was until the man picked him up then Dropped him. "great" he thought. "so much for under the radar" finishing the thought.

After finishing his orange juice and laying it down with a thump, he casually stood up scooting his chair back with easy. "is there a problem here?" fang said with a soft tone as his amber colored eyes stared into the wolf's, warning him to back off.

((oh it's no problem xD And....yeah I used to write a lot and nothing....nothing was complete unless it was over twenty pages so my fingers kind of got away from me what with overimagination and things. But it's not hard to get that much. It all depends on what you want the reader to know, and not what you want to write. It works better that way. Plus it helps the other players to know where to go with their posts. and omg! burnt fingers! hate those. they sting with no mercy DX))

Axel's attention snapped back to Fang, and Bailey seemed to pause mid-run. He turned his golden eyes toward Fang and sized him up. Axel took that opportunity to inconspicuously take a step back and behind his boss. He wasn't being a punk. Oh heavens, no. It's just that if things get ugly, he has the other guy for a meat shield. But he was caught by Bailey's gaze as soon as he took his first step. The large wolf smirked at him.

"So you've gone and found yourself a new pack, didja?"

Axel was careful to keep his face neutral. This was going to get ugly if he didn't choose his words correctly. In all honesty that bit of information was absolutely none of Bailey's business but...

"Well, no..." Axel piped up. He hated his gift of gab sometimes.

Bailey raised an eyebrow at him, eyes glossed and unfocused. But Axel was not fooled. Wolves had superior hearing and sight was close to unneeded in battle. The larger man flicked his eyes over at what was possibly a blurry image of Fang.

"Then explain the wolf you're with."

Axel then took a step back from Fang. The guy was a wolf? Well, sure, he wasn't one himself so it would be somewhat hard to tell who was what. But the amber eyes should have been a clue. But humans had weird genes so... Ah, fuck it all.

Well Fang was nothing if not friendly and accommodating. He wasn't that bad. But at the mention of wolf, thing started to seem a little skewed in his line of sight.

((Yeah....went easy on you this time lol. Have fun on your trip))

Fang gave the other wolf a smirk as Axel stepped back from him knowing that axel had no idea of what he is. He never really plan to tell him. Since the man would most likely end up moving on.

Looking at the wolf with a straight face, keeping his eyes locked, so to show he wasnt intemadated "I'm simply just taking him out for food." he said giving Axel a quick glance warning him to stay close. 
Werewolves were unpredictable and very dangerous, and a drunk one was no exception. 

"we were just leaving too." he said keeping his gaze on the wolf.

Last thing he need was to make a seen. Destorying the bar was not on his to do list.

Sorry i took so long. Been busy these past days)))

[no problemo....nearly forgot about this ^^" hope you had fun and hadn't stressed much though.]

Not to bad. Will have most of the day to rp tommorow. And alittle tonight!)

[cool. looks like this thing turned into a 1x1 while we weren't looking....om me some info on fang's dad or something so we can tie off the whole bar scene and meander our way back to the tavern :P]

Ok. Good idea. Everyone kept taking forever to reply so i kept going. Ya well finish this scene then head back to my tavern!))

Btw im heading to bed. Will be on tommorow morning all day so ya. Be ready for some rp!!!

[lol me and my laptop died on you anyway :P]

Fang gave the other wolf a smirk as Axel stepped back from him knowing that axel had no idea of what he is. He never really plan to tell him. Since the man would most likely end up moving on.

Looking at the wolf with a straight face, keeping his eyes locked, so to show he wasnt intemadated "I'm simply just taking him out for food." he said giving Axel a quick glance warning him to stay close. 
Werewolves were unpredictable and very dangerous, and a drunk one was no exception. 

"we were just leaving too." he said keeping his gaze on the wolf.

Last thing he need was to make a seen. Destorying the bar was not on his to do list.

Bailey didn't like the look the other wolf was giving him. It was the height of arrogance that only came from a wolf that wasn't a part of a pack. This was interesting... Bailey cocked his head to the die, sizing up the other Lycan. There was a scar on his face. A nasty gash when it was fresh. Gauss would be interested to know that Axel had somehow found a stray. This could be used to an advantage. But he wasn't going to let them go without a parting gift. Bailey eyed Axel and using some of his animalistic speed, Mid pounce, he shed his human form and was nothing but reddish brown fur, pointed ears and spittle lined jowls.

Axel didn't know what to think. But, as usual, the moment wasn't right for such thoughts and he had to duck or his neck was gone. Seeing Bailey jump at him, he fell to his belly. He felt something sharp dig into his skin at the edge of his right eye and curve upward. The sudden draft on his head and the familiar added weight on his back told him one thing and one thing only.

The bastard was going to kill him if he didn't get the hell out.

Axel ran a hand down the right side of his face and pulled it away, looking at his palm. Yep, it was blood alright. He turned to look behind him, over the heavy coil of black hair to see Bailey with his hat between his teeth. Axel wanted that back, making it a point by standing up and glaring at the four legged creature. The dark haired man cast a glance and a watery something-akin-to-a-smile toward Fang. It said something like 'I didn't plan this, honest!

"Pretty nice hat you got there, Bailey," Axel said, wiping away the fresh stream of blood over his eye. Aw, damn, he went right back to provoking the guy. It couldn't be helped. Teasing was just too damned fun to do. "You mind handing it over so I could take a better look at it?"

He barely managed to dodge the swipe that came his way, feeling his hair move in another direction. Oh no. Not the hair.

"I just want my hat back," he whined under his breath.

"Tough shit, you little bitch," Bailey growled around the hat.

"A little help would be nice, wolf-boy," Axel murmured, looking at Fang. It took a wolf to take down another and this time he was lucky to have one around that was actually on his side....he hoped.

Fang didnt except the wolf to shift in front of a crowd of drunks. Though knowing this town, they might take it as a joke, but the sound of the crowd moving and people screaming totally killed the idea. 

"crap" he thought. Its been 20 years since he did his last shift. He told himself that he'd never shift again, so not to risk spreading his scent across the land.

Fang stood his ground when the wolf launched swiping across Axel's face and stealing his hat. Fang didnt know this Axel man very well, but he could just let him get mauled by this drunken wolf. 

After Axels smart comment and a not so smart one. Fang stepped in front of Axel and glared at the slitty showing his teeth. He wasnt going let this wolf ruin his good day.

"Hey!" he said with a deep tone so to get the wolf's full attention. "I don't know what past you have with this boy. But you need to cool your jets!"

He was hoping to end this night with everything attached.

[ooooo what's gonna happen next?! >=D]

Bailey affirmed his stance, teeth diging deeper into the cloth of the hat. He saw Axel wince and smirked. It came out more of a snarl than anything but it didn't matter. Maybe he'd have a decent fight with this young one here. Bailey stood silent for a moment, and then decided. He lowered his head and put one paw into the rim of the hat, tugging the other end with his teeth. The hat was effectively ripped. He couldn't help the feral grin on his face when he saw the color drain from Axel's face. Sure, the boss had gifted the man with this hat, but that abomination of a man didn't deserve something as such from the Alpha.

Bailey turned his golden gaze toward the other wolf, eyes daring him to make a move. Either way he'd rip him to shreds.

Axel felt his heart snap. His hat! His...holy crap his HAT! Gauss gave that hat to him. It was the only thing that man ever gave to him free of charge. Sure the Alpha may want him dead but that hat helped him keep his cover! It matched EVERYTHING he wore! IT--.

Axel took a breath and closed his eyes. He opened them again to glare into the back of Fang's neck. "Kick his ass," he snarled. He knew he wouldn't be able to. At least not right now.

Fang had no idea the origins of that hat or what it meant to Axel. But to the sudden change of his tone and the glance the wolf gave Axel. It seemed that the hat meant something than just a cover for his head.

Fang took a step toward the wolf holding his gaze. Challenging the wolf to make a move. He knew that the wolf might win. Seeing that fang wasnt about to change and send his full scent lingering in the air for other wolves to pick up.

"Back off!" He demanded with a snarl. "Your making a scene and you know as well as i do that your breaking code by exposing yourself!!!"