Tavern Based RP

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amira

Edgepeasant
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Female
Alright, looks like I'm gonna do it.
So I've seen a few and tried to participate in a few fantasy tavern based roleplays that have just kind of died.
Because of the death rate, I'm not going to get too far into details in this post unless/until enough interest is gathered

So few things:
1. I don't want an enormous group that is impossible to keep track of. I'll probably start with 4 people expressing interest before I make an OOC/signup post.

2. Due to my schedule being as hectic as it is, I will be looking for a co-gm to preferably play a staff member/co owner of said tavern to keep the rules intact and the story going.
3. Whether you "apply" to be a character or my co person, I will probably investigate you.
4. Please be prepared to follow some kind of post flow/post rules, and be able to write enough ( at least 2-3 decent sized paragraphs ) for others to work off of.

So!
If you're alright with these things and are looking for a fantasy based, tavern setting, small ish group rp, please show your interest and ask any questions you have here,

As I said, I'll get a little more in depth after at least about 4 people show interest.
@Luna_Gillian @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @CassieGirl @JinxMonster @Norahas

Amira

Edgepeasant
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Fantastic!
I appreciate your enthusiasm as well~<3

Writing Levels
Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both though it depends.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, noir, Sci-Fi, modern, superhero, Academy, anything really except overdone fandoms and most things that would be considered 18+, though only due to lack of rping experience with the latter.
Genre You DON'T Like
MLP, most overdone fandoms, 18+ things, kind of/
I would be in, i am new here but i can link you to my other sites for references. I was going to join this other tavern one for my first rp here but saw it died, i think you were in that one. Even if we arent co gms/ co ops could we rp as part time employees or the like?

Amira

Edgepeasant
Posting Speed
Of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.