Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taureine

Original poster
Welcome one and all to my brand new partner search slash plot dump!

I'm your host, the amazing Tau! Since my inspiration and desire to write have spiked in the last few weeks, I'll be periodically posting new plots waiting for a new partner to take them on. These usually will be either prompts or the start of a plot hook, but sometimes more detailed offerings will be available.

I'm currently looking for partners who will...:
  • Be friendly and eager to actively plot and expand the characters and settings with me both prior and during our roleplay.
  • Be willing to put effort and time into their IC post; the idea is that our OOC discussions will be MUCH faster than the pace of the rp itself.
  • Be comfortable with waiting a few days for IC posts as well as discussing limits and potential rough patches in our plot.
  • Be happy to play multiple characters of varying importance, of both genders and all ages.
  • Love the plot they choose enough to put a bit of their own self into it and be a partner, not a follower!
That said, I will proceed to list the current plots that are up for grab below for easier finding of what you may like.

Stay tuned!

Reactions: Cerulean
Oh my, it's been a while! Fear not, dear friends for I have a few ideas to offer!

The first is a bit of a fond poke at an often used trope in shounen manga, and I'm proud to present you...

The Fist of FRIENDSHIP!
A has been a bully for as long as they could remember, that's all they knew. As such, beating up some poor kid that happened to look at them 'funny' was a mindless choice at this point. An so, it was how A decided to beat up B... who had a bullied younger brother, a black belt and was already in a bad mood from having to console said younger brother from another bullying earlier that day. In short, despite being pretty good at brawling due to long practice, A had absolutely no chance against B, and learned it the hard way... by being sent to the hospital. From their hospital bed, rage and shock turned toward wonder and curiosity, and as soon as A was released from their white prison, they sought out B. You see, in A's mind the strong was always right, and it was with A's persistence to make B acknowledge them that a strange friendship was born, one that would teach them both that not everything was as simple as it seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.