Tattoos>??

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
I'm Curious to know how many of you have Tattoos.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
Going to get one when I can. The exact design is a secret.

Torsty

Super Peace Busters Always Together, Forever!
I have no design planned out, but the plan is to wait at least a couple more years.

Getting inked is hella exspensive, so I need to think it through.

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Yea, that it is.

Kura

Cardboard Box Queen
I have one on my right leg that I had done a about two years ago when I moved back home. This was taken right after it was finished..

Not huge or impressive or anything, but I'm satisfied with it. You can't really complain if you're only paying thirty bucks.

Hopefully I'm going to be able to get another one when I graduate. I'm looking at something like this right now..

R

Razilin

I'd like one, but I need to find a weekend where I'm a) not partying b) not studying c) not lazy to look around town for a reputable, clean, licensed artist studio that practices sterility.

I'd like to get my alma mater's credo on my back.

AMDG, each letter in a quadrant of a cross.

Ad Majorem/Maiorem Dei Gloriam.

Blind Hemingway

Big "WHAT?!"
BENEFACTOR
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
Nope, never had much interest in trying to get one.

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
I got my second last Sunday, both shoulders are now inked.

Darkness

I CAN HUG A SHITLOAD OF CATS
I don't have the cash to get one and I don't think I'd get a tattoo whether I had the money or not, nothing against them and those hipster chicks with tattoos that work for SG look hot in them, sure, but I kinda just don't like tattoos on me, I guess.

A

Ampoule

I want mine done traditional style with sharp stick and natural ink.

:I

C

Corvus Corax

I have a sun/moon like thing above my ankle.

K

Kitti

I plan to get one in the next year or so on my left shoulderblade. Until now, I'm just trying to see which of my flunkee friends became tattoo artists so I have the semblance of trust that they won't kill me :)

T

Tain

I might get one if I can ever figure out what I'd want on my body forever...

W

Warmaster Death

depends on wether i get into the navy or not.

if i dont, ill probably get one. im thinking a double headed Eagle on one of my shoulders
(40k AND Russian History. the double ehaded eagle was the symbol of the Romanov Dynasty.)