Tattoos! I wanna know! I wanna see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6594.JPG
I've got one so far! I'm basic and got a band tattoo for my all time favorite band, 30 Seconds to Mars. They've been a favorite for me since I was a suuuuuuper little girl. Needing to go in and get it touched up though. Keep putting it off.

I'm going to get a tattoo on my left wrist in elvish/tengwar that reads "rebirth", as its symbolic to me

I'm going to get a tattoo on my side, the placement being akin to this photo although I'm not positive what I want there yet... probably something to do with the US Navy as its tradition to get tattooed after your first deployment.

I also want a tattoo somewhere on my body of marvel's venom, with the symbiote attempting to overtake my body to symbolize the constant struggle to stay in control when life is hard and that you must always fight and strive for the good in life.

I have 2 tattoos. Various photos of which could be seen on my Instagram in my signature.

1 is a breast cancer ribbon with "survivor" and my mother's name. I had it done over my heart.

The second is a saying I wrote that I had put on my side. "In the time that we've been given, we are what God wants us to be. No more, no less. So live every moment for him, and he will guide you to success."

I am going to have a 3rd and 4th done at some point. The 3rd will be a saying on my right forearm that will read, "Superbia en Proelia". It is latin for, "Pride in Battle".

The 4th will be on my shoulder and will be a portrait of my hometown. Then I'll have it overlayed in black light ink with same portrait, but at night time so the lights, sky, reflcections, etc glow as they would in the nightime.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.