Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
When I was a teenager I super wanted a tattoo, but needles always kinda bothered me and later it was like... I can't afford this, i have bills to pay!

Even now I still want a tattoo but the costs are daunting, and mostly.... I just can't seem to decide on what I'd get that I know I'd love for the rest of my life. Ò◇Ó Especially because I'd want something designed custom and unique to me. And then where would I put it? I wanna see it all the time and let other people be able to see it!

Do you have any tattoos? Would you like one/more?

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bubs and Dvyniai
I always think about this: I reaaaaally really want a tattoo but it's so hard to decide what to get and where to put it! I don't have one as of yet because I'm a coward with low pain tolerance it's expensive and all, but I definitely plan on getting one eventually. I'm thinking something with flowers since I've always loved gardening :^)

I guess you could always just get multiple tattoos of a bunch of things you want, instead of deciding on just one... Pfft.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Bubs and Dvyniai
I have fifteen tattoos, getting my sixteenth on Monday. Which is my right thigh piece. Most my pieces have either been custom or flash designs that really spoke to me. Things I like hobby wise or fandom wise.

Placement is always a really hard one for me personally. Takes a lot of time and consideration. But also, picking if you want a piece coloured. The scale (size) is hard too. Scaling up a custom tattoo for myself personally is the hardest part for me.

Ironically, always had a major fear of needles. Only to discover it was more the anxiety of blood. Since getting tattoos, I can tolerate most needles and the like. But, I'll still hit the floor with a blood test.

Paying for tattoos, depending on the studios and artist. There's ways to help a client pay. My most recent piece which is on Monday—I've recently paid off. Using the weeks leading up to it when I had a bit of cash to do so—after all the responsibilities and fun stuff like that...

Pain tolerance is generally okay. Worst experiences for my was my ribs to sternum piece, the back of my arm under the funny bone (it hit the nerve during colouring and shading). Never physically cried through a tattoo.

Longest sitting? Five - six hours.

Tattoos with meaning—I have a total of three tribute tattoos. They're for my grandparents. All have since passed from this world each has a flower to represent them to me.

Weird tattoos; I have a UV ink tattoo. Looks freaking wicked under blue light. Need to cover during high UV days, it'll actually burn the tattoo where the UV ink is. The results looks like it's a fresh and inflamed tattoo. Don't recommend this. Never experienced it, but my partner has. So, I learnt for their example. 😂👌

I'll probably get more at some point. My cousin and I want to get something matching.

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Ardent
IMG20210302122846.jpg
IMG20210304101434.jpg
Freshly done and the second photo is a few days into healing.

I'm not a fan of tattoos. I don't think about them often, however.

I've got three tattoos as of right now and I'll be covering one up with a large inner forearm piece come mid july/august.
I've got a Sun/Moon/Star on my left foot that I designed in high school after my maternal grandfather, paternal grandmother and best friend died. (Get it, they left me. Hah. Sad humor.)

I've got a black superman symbol on the inside of my right wrist for my dad and our shared family love of the man of steel.

And the one I'm covering up is a freak-out tattoo on my inner forearm that I got from an apprentice. It's an infinity symbol with the words 'Fate' and 'Love' on it. I panicked and got white girl wasted on anxiety...so that one is getting replaced by a sick ass tribute to my love of black cats and my two cats in particular that I absolutely adored. Having the cat in the tattoo modeled after by baby girl Luna, who passed away the day before christmas eve 2020. Gonna have her surrounded by blue and purple flowers and a nice diamond outline for the leaves and petals to be flowing over and out of.

I definitely think you should do it, even if it's something small. whenever I look at mine (Except that mistake of a sideways figure eight...) it always makes me happy.

Reactions: Ardent
I really wish I had the money for a tattoo but every single time I get to a place where I can spare the time and money to get one, everything falls apart again. I've always wanted a dragon on my back, but it's moved from what you'd expect, to tribal, and finally now I want a tribal design that is so small and detailed, you can tell its tribal in nature, but from further away reveals that it makes an actual image, that honestly wouldn't look tribal at all, if that makes sense.

Another tattoo I want is the LoZ triforce design, but also tribal. BUT... I don't have the reference anymore. It was a wallet from GameStop with a cool and rather unique tribal design, that was rather intricate like my dragon idea above. You could see the tribal design, but it also filled everything in perfectly, and gave the sense of both a tribal design as well as a full on picture. And I can't find the wallet anywhere, or even images of the design. It's like that singular wallet was the only one in existence, and that makes me sad

Reactions: Ardent
I have three tattoos but I definitely want more. I absolutely love tattoos and could probably talk about them for hours if ya let me.
The first one I got when I was 18, it's a black and white of a Calla Lily and a Gerbera Daisy with the stems intertwined. The other two I got just this last year (in one sitting) I got Three Days Grace's One X on the back of my neck (a childhood dream of mine) and The Labyrinth's Goblin King barn owl with the Ziggy Stardust lighting bolt on his face and the Dark Crystal shard in his talons. It's my favorite piece and totally worth the amount I paid.