Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Horror
Before anything else... this wont be based in the movie, yes it was somewhat successful (for me it was a hit and miss, but thats mho) but I want this to be (more or less) based in the comics.

Now, this will be my first GMastering adventure, at least here, so is likely to crash and burn (Im being realistic not overly pessimistic).
Also I must warn you, english isnt my first lenguage, so I apologize for my mistakes, hope isnt too hard to read.

Back to the RP, Im thinking to make it small, maybe only 6 or 8 peoples, one character each.
Only DC villains (not so sure about allowing a Marvel crossover).
Heroes could be allowed but have to explain how or why they end in the Squad.
Original characters will be allowed, just remember not too overpowered and explain why they are in the Squad.
No Omega class heroes or villains (Darkseid, BlackAdam, Superman, WonderWoman). Not so sure about magic or gods , it could be troublesome to handle.
Remember that they aren't recruits or working freelance, they are convicts and must obey the orders of the Commanders.
Also I think Im gonna need a another GM to help me and , maybe, take over the weekends (why? weekends my sister's kids take my crappy pc and I only have that and my phone).
If you have questions or suggestions post them and I will try answer as soon as I can. Thanks for reading

Last edited:
fevil_1_gatefold_zps6ygerqqx.jpg

THE TASK FORCE X PROGRAM
The Task Force X, is a secret U.S. goverment agency, the Suicide Squad is a unit of paramilitary and meta-human operatives. First assambled during World War Two. This "Suicide Squad" was comprised of convicted soldiers who chose service with the Squad instead of facing court martial. The Squad assignments were considered suicide missions with little chance to coming back alive.

During the 50s, the Squad became an elite group assigned to covert missions all over the world. but years later most of the squad members died and the squad was disbanded.

Decades later congressional aide Amanda Waller created a new Suicide Squad, many of whom were superhuman criminals. In exchange for a pardon and a fee, the criminals agreed to undertake the missions.
This incarnation of the Squad was somewhat successful, handling several threats to the national security. But Waller begun to assign more risky and erratic missions to the Squad, several members of the meta-human comunity accused Waller of freeing criminals that they had captured. Several leaks to the press forced Waller to resign and -oficially- disband the Squad.
But now, the Squad has been revived once again, this time as an even more secret organization tasked to deal with meta-humans either good or bad.​

Status
Not open for further replies.