Task Force Osprey - Python Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratchet moved to follow Spartan. "right behind ya sarge!" He spoke, pistol out and ready to fire. "since we're on the bottom floor, he's probably taking a helicopter out. We'll either have to disable the chopper before he takes off, or destroy it lightly enough while in the air to force it to land. Or take the risk of taking the chopper out and killing Askali." Ratchet listed their options.

Ratchet moved to follow Spartan. "right behind ya sarge!" He spoke, pistol out and ready to fire. "since we're on the bottom floor, he's probably taking a helicopter out. We'll either have to disable the chopper before he takes off, or destroy it lightly enough while in the air to force it to land. Or take the risk of taking the chopper out and killing Askali." Ratchet listed their options.
He shook his head. He pointed Ratchet toward Kick "Ratchet, your too injured. Stick with Kick, I've got Askali. Get the team to safety!" He looked at Kick and snapped his finger "Kick! Get me the radio!" He began to stumble/walk to the hotel room, shaking his head in a flurry of dizziness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kick looked at the radio and then at Spartan. "Sir, you are too injured. You're not going after Askali. We have sustained too many casualties." He thought for a second. "Little birds in the AO. They can force a landing while we evac."

Ratchet hesitated, thinking through his options. He put his arm on Spartan's and said, "Sarge, Kick's right. You probably have a concussion. We have to get out, Askali or not."

He looked at them, pointed his finger toward the extract zone, his eyes pleading "As your CO, I'm ordering you to get to the exfil zone. The Lieutenants Humvees will get me an Askali out. You guys get to Alpha and Charlie and get them out'" He looked back and slightly stumbled, continuing to Askali.

Ratchet grabbed Spartan's shoulder, holding tight. "we're all equals here. We're in this together. Either you come with us, or we go with you."

Jeff shook his head, a call coming into their radios "Bravo 2 to Spartan 0-1, Little Birds in position for exfil, get yourselfs out for extraction." Jeff looked at Kick and Ratchet, Kick could take Ratchet back, since hebwas too injured. He gently moved his hand away from him as he continued walking up the third flight of stairs. "Spartan 0-1 to Bravo 4-2, copy all, get my team out of here. Spartan will continue to objective Freedom. Get moving, Bravo Team." And like that, he dissapeared upstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.