Task Force Osprey - Python Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping a eye out ahead of Bravo Team Jager noticed a truck with a mounted turret two streets over. "Spartan there is a Somli machine gun truck two streets over, I advise to stick to a path of alleyways until he moves on somewhere. I will keep an eye out for any other movements. Reply with conformation of info." Jager wondered how much the Somalians knew about what was about to happen and also hoped the depo would be blown soon to give a distraction, make the job easier

"you got it." Ratchet whispered, thumbs up. He looked around the deserted street. His eyes noticed a long shape under a tarp, with spoked wheels visible. A motorcycle. He couldn't tell what year, make, or model it was, but he knew that if he could get his hands on it, it would run. Maybe, after the mission was over, he'd take a look at it. It's not like these Somalians needed it, right?

Jeff noticed the technical, while far away, he kneeled to a halt and looked behind him, then back forward as he raised his HK "This is Spartan 0-1 to Jager, thanks for the assist. We'll move into the building next tous and enter another alleyway, ours reached a dead end." He spoke calmly as he looked back st Ratchet and Kick, closing his hand into an open fist, making a hand motion to move into the building.

Ratchet nodded, testing the door next to him. Locked. He shrugged, and mimed kicking it open.

Jeff looked at Ratchet, shaking his head as he made a cutting motion "Got a knife?" He whispered, looking out to that Technical as it sat there motionless with its occupants vigilant.

Ratchet smiled, and pulled out a wrench. Looking towards where Spartan was looking, he saw the Tec truck. "diesel, probably. If we can plug the exhaust pipe, that'd get them out pretty quickly. Hell, we could take the truck ourselves."

Jeff looked at Ratchet, shaking his head and speaking in a whisper "Jager advised we move into a different alleyway, since the Technical is two streets over. Even if we get close enough, they'll chew us up. We need to get into this house, and go through the back alleyway to make our way toward Bravo site."

With another look at the technical, ratchet sighed, and nodded. "don't keep a knife on me, Sarge." He informed, putting his wrench back.

With another look at the technical, ratchet sighed, and nodded. "don't keep a knife on me, Sarge." He informed, putting his wrench back.
"Copy that, Ratchet. Alright, method of entry: Tactical breach. Once we're in, secure the building in case anyone is inside. Once clear, we move through the back. Ratchet, get your legs warned, your kicking." Jeff informed and nodded at him, crawling behind Ratchet as he patted his back.

Smiling, ratchet slung his rifle into his hands. Although being on point was not his favorite, (who knows what is behind it?), he always enjoyed kicking things, and his legs clearly show it. He considered it revenge for every lock he couldn't pick, (which was all). Ratchet stood, and placed his foot on the door silently. With a look back at Spartan, he was ready.

Smiling, ratchet slung his rifle into his hands. Although being on point was not his favorite, (who knows what is behind it?), he always enjoyed kicking things, and his legs clearly show it. He considered it revenge for every lock he couldn't pick, (which was all). Ratchet stood, and placed his foot on the door silently. With a look back at Spartan, he was ready.

Jeff looked at Ratchet and held his hand up. The Technical was still infront of them, but immediately as they looked away, he threw his hand down to signal the breacher.

"Spartan 0-1, to all Fire Teams, radio check, over."

Came over the radio as they sat in the Black Hawk "Witch Doctor, radio check, over. Reading you loud and clear Spartan 0-1, waiting for rappel order from leader after rappel we are proceeding with radio silence as per directives. Witch Doctor out." he spoke over the radio. Clenching the assault rifle to his chest he looked at his team members "It's time to go, give the order sir and we are going to drop in." he said at their leader and loaded the bolt in loading in his bullet. He was placed in the most interesting squad, first time serving a female he thought to himself as he glanced one time at her then returned to giving a quick glance at their landing location.

Ratchet, seeing the hand drop, kicked the door open. looking around, he didn't see anything. no people. the Technical didn't seem to be following. "Lucky. It's like Python 4-2's head. Nobody home." He sighed, smiling at his joke. a little action would be nice, but it was just as well. They still had to capture that warlord.

He kept the HK pointed at the Technical, folowing behind Kick as he closed the door. "Area clear, move to the back alley." He quickly began way toward the backbof the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ratchet unlocked the next door, and continued moving into the next alley. "Nobody, Spartan. Alley's empty."

"Spartan 0-1, to all Fire Teams, radio check, over."

"Swan, radio check, over. Yep we're here ready to rappel into stadium Spartan 0-1. Swan Out " she said as she got ready to go down and take out any mafia that entered, she knew she wanted to get behind them and kill them silently but she needed to follow orders. Swan was a bit zoned out when she heard, "Lets go lets go lets go" She looked at the two others and went down first rappelling into the target area.​

Jeff rose a closed hand, signalling Bravo to stop as he took out his notepad, crossing out Bravo, Bowyer, Jager, Viper, Swan, and Witch Doctor. Radio checks were coming in clearlt, and he tucked the notepad back in a pocket before continuing the trek. "Copy that Swan, Charlie Lead and Witch Doctor coming in clear. Investigate the PMC HQ, try not to let them spot you." Jeff looked forward keeping an eye on Bravo team. "Spartan 0-1 to Command, can you give us a locale of Freedom, over?"

Just as the door closed, the technical started moving and drove past the alleyway where Bravo Team made their move. The Somali on the gunner's position in the bed of the truck spun the heavy .50-caliber machine gun down the alley and called out to his comrades up front. "Ma arko dhaqdhaqaaqa?" "Maya, ma aanan arag wax." "Waxaan ku dhaaranayaa waxaan arkay wax." The annoyed driver turned back and spoke up. "Waad ku boodayaa at Hooskooda. Malaha deegaanka ah." The gunner shook his head, turned the gun forwards, and the technical drove off.

((Translations: "Did you see movement?" "No, I didn't see anything." "I swear I saw something." "You're jumping at shadows. Probably just a local." And yes, that is Somali.))

"Spartan 0-1 to Command, can you give us a locale of Freedom, over?" There is a brief few seconds of radio static before a response. [BCOLOR=#333333]"Copy that, Spartan. Intel as of 1951 hours* yesterday stated that Askali and his top lieutenants and informants were gathering at the old Olympic Hotel to negotiate some sort of deal with another clan in the area."[/BCOLOR] The soldier at the command radio sighed. [BCOLOR=#333333]"Apparently history likes to repeat itself. Olympic is just off of the corner of National and Hawlwadig Streets, but the second is packed with traffic of both militia and civilian vehicles alike. You're gonna have to find a different way down."[/BCOLOR] The radio went silent once more.

*That means 7:51 PM in civilian time

"packed, huh? a challenge. good. I live for challenges. I think an easy way would be camouflage. steal a technical, pretend we're on their side." Ratchet offered, eyeing the technical as it drove away. he took a quick look at the tarp-covered motorcycle. "Or maybe use a distraction. that motorcycle would give me the speed I need to get away."

Just as the door closed, the technical started moving and drove past the alleyway where Bravo Team made their move. The Somali on the gunner's position in the bed of the truck spun the heavy .50-caliber machine gun down the alley and called out to his comrades up front. "Ma arko dhaqdhaqaaqa?" "Maya, ma aanan arag wax." "Waxaan ku dhaaranayaa waxaan arkay wax." The annoyed driver turned back and spoke up. "Waad ku boodayaa at Hooskooda. Malaha deegaanka ah." The gunner shook his head, turned the gun forwards, and the technical drove off.

((Translations: "Did you see movement?" "No, I didn't see anything." "I swear I saw something." "You're jumping at shadows. Probably just a local." And yes, that is Somali.))

"Spartan 0-1 to Command, can you give us a locale of Freedom, over?" There is a brief few seconds of radio static before a response. [BCOLOR=#333333]"Copy that, Spartan. Intel as of 1951 hours* yesterday stated that Askali and his top lieutenants and informants were gathering at the old Olympic Hotel to negotiate some sort of deal with another clan in the area."[/BCOLOR] The soldier at the command radio sighed. [BCOLOR=#333333]"Apparently history likes to repeat itself. Olympic is just off of the corner of National and Hawlwadig Streets, but the second is packed with traffic of both militia and civilian vehicles alike. You're gonna have to find a different way down."[/BCOLOR] The radio went silent once more.

*That means 7:51 PM in civilian time
// Bish i got a watch

Jk bro x3

Status
Not open for further replies.