Genres
slice of life, modern, fluffy romance, fandoms, fantasy

to make navigation easier:
pairings : tab 003
fandoms : tab 004
plots : tab 005

• 001. about me
    hello~

my name is tascha, or tash for short (though tascha is already a shorter version of my name lol). i'm here to look for a few roleplay partners! before we get to the good stuff though, i feel it is very important that you learn a few things about me, as well as what i expect in a partner, just so nobody's wasting their time.
    i : writing || i consider myself an intermediate-advanced writer. or maybe somewhere in between. english is not my first language, however it is the only language i know and as a result, i consider myself a decent writer. that, along with the fact that i hope to publish books one day, helps me put myself into a category like that.
    ii : quantity || in terms of our roleplay, i can say that i can write out a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs. that is my absolute minimum though. i can also do up to about 10 paragraphs, though more often than not, i tend to mirror my partners length. it should be known however, that the more i am required to write, the longer it will take for me to respond.
    iii : characters || a couple of things to note here are that a) i like making detailed character forms/sheets. i can do simple as well but prefer detailed ones. b) i like playing multiple characters. more often than not i prefer doubling up however there are also many cases where doubling up is not required. i see it tends to happen most with fandoms anyway. c) i use real celebrities as faceclaims for my characters. i’m a very visual person, and on quotev, gifs are used everywhere, so i’ll likely do the same. d) when it comes to fandom, i prefer portraying the original character, in oc x canon pairings.
    iv : pairings || i am lgbt+ friendly. i have nothing against any gender pairing. i myself, prefer playing female in heterosexual pairings because that’s my preference. i like to make sure my partners are happy too though which is why i am more than happy to do any pairing of your choice as well, considering we play multiple characters. just let me know beforehand what you’d be interested in so there isn’t any confusion.
    v : mature themes || mature themes such as violence, gore, mental illness, drugs and alcohol are things that are usually included in most of my roleplays so please know that going in. i have no qualms with roleplaying with someone under 18 but it will not include romance if you are under 16 and it certainly won’t include any smut whatsoever if you are a minor. smut is something that i like to happen every once in a while as long as the story doesn’t revolve around it.
    vi : activity || i am taking a gap year currently since i just finished college. i might start working soon but until then i have a bit of time on my hands that i devote to graphic designing and writing. you can expect me to be online quite a lot and you can expect speedy replies too. if i will be gone for a while, i will be sure to let you know.

• 002. what i expect

these are just a couple of things i’m looking for in a partner:

i : writing || i would like my partners to havd a good grasp of the english language — decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence formation and even some class when it comes to writing out smut (not for minors or those who do not want to take part in smut though)
    ii : quantity || i tend to adapt to my partners but i require that my partners be able to write a minimum of 2 paragraphs per character in our roleplays.
    iii : characters || i would prefer if my partners also used real life celebrity face claims like myself. you do not need a form as detailed as mine but some type of form is required before we begin.
    iv : activity || i prefer partners that are active and can post at least once a day or every two days. at most you are free to reply like lightning, as my roleplay resume points out that i do as well, depending on the time of day of course.
    v : mature themes || i’ve already mentioned to you what i will include in my roleplay as far as mature themes go. please let me know if any of these do not agree with you or if you have any specific triggers you would like me to keep out of our roleplay and i will gladly respect that.

• 003. pairings & keywords

underlined roles will be my preferred role. bold text indicates a craving at this particular time. the keywords are frequently updated, however, to reflect my cravings at different times. i will always be up for things mentioned in the keywords so feel free to pitch me some ideas or pairings as well if you feel like they fit with the themes.

jock x nerd/unpopular
    delinquent x goody two shoes
    guy who means bad business x innocent lil bean
    rich x poor
    famous x not famous
    jock x loner
    cheerleader x loner
    cheerleader x nerd
    bad boy x bad girl
    bad boy x good girl
    girl x best friend’s boyfriend
    girl x boyfriend’s best friend
    boy x brother’s girlfriend
    boy x brother’s best friend
    boss x employee
    vampire x human
    werewolf x human
    key words
    | romance | drama | fluff | action | angst | multiple characters | age differences | riskiness | drug use | alcohol | parties where stuff happens | high school | taboo relationships [supernatural especially] | jealousy | violence | fighting | complicated love triangles/squares | slice of life | horror | low key fantasy | superpowers | mythology | tragedy | complex characters | emotionally wounded characters | reunions |

• 004. fandoms

i usually prefer to do canon x oc for fandoms, but i am not opposed to other pairings. i have, for this reason, listed my love interests for each fandom, as well as who i can not portray, because apart from those characters, assume i can play anyone else. my fandoms are not limited to this list, however, since i have many more. i'm only listing cravings, at the moment.

teen wolf [season 5, episode 2]
    crush : stiles stilinsky | isaac lahey
    won't play : peter hale | any of the alphas from the alpha pack

the maze runner [up to date]
    crush : newt
    won't play : anyone from wckd except an oc
    marvel cinematic universe [up to date on movies]
    crush : peter parker
    won't play : loki, deadpool, any villain
    harry potter [up to date]
    crush : draco malfoy | harry potter | ronald weasley
    won't play : draco, any deatheater, tom riddle, or anyone from next gen
    criminal minds [season 2 episode 6]
    crush : spencer reid
    won't play : jason gideon
    the mortal instruments [up to date]
    crush : jace herondale | simon lewis
    won't play : valentine | sebastian
    the hunger games [up to date]
    crush : finnick odair
    won't play : cato
    stranger things [up to date]
    crush : steve harrington
    won't play : not sure yet

• 005. plots

a couple of plots that i'd be interested in doing! my preferred role is mentioned beneath each plot. if there is an asterisk next to the plot title, there is a chance for doubling.

plot one : not meant to be *
    muse a is in his senior year of high school with nothing figured out. he probably drinks and smokes and parties and does all the fun stuff but he's nothing in terms of academics, nor does he know what he wants to do with his life. muse b is the best friend of his little sister. she's the total opposite. she's got good grades, is doing well in terms of extracurriculars, and based on that alone he hates anyone even like her. but after actually meeting, by chance, at a party or some place else, they can't deny the attraction they have to one another. things move pretty fast and it's all good for a while when they enter a relationship. but with graduation around the corner, muse b has to let go and pursue her dreams, leaving muse a behind, who still has no plans for his future. fast forward a couple of years later, muse a has somehow become a wealthy company hot shot and dating bimbos left and right. muse b has pursued her dreams and has a boyfriend. the two of them bump into each other by chance, and suddenly they're teenagers again. where will it go from there?
    preferred role : muse b
    plot two : an experience that got complicated
    it was only supposed to be an experience for the two of them. muse a and muse b, friends since they were kids, are well on their way to going to the colleges they want to attend, but something scares them -- their inexperience, in terms of intimacy. the two of them make a decision -- since they're best friends, it was better to lose their virginity with each other. it seemed like a great plan, and after that, they both went their separate ways -- either because it ended badly or because their schools were on different ends of the country. either way, the whole thing got a lot more complicated when muse a finds that she's pregnant.
    preferred role : muse a
    plot three : summer loving
    muse a and muse b met during a summer abroad. both were on a trip with their family and since neither expected to see each other again, they didn't think too much of jumping into a fun summer fling when they met each other. there was a lot of sneaking around to hide from parents, a lot of trouble making and a lot of private moments. it was amazing till it had to end. muse b returned home, ready for his final year of high school, with the memories of his summer still fresh in his mind. so it comes as a surprise when he walks into class on the first day and finds muse a sitting right there. turns out her family transferred and they now go to school together. but in school, the two of them come from very different worlds. one is popular and the other... not so much. will they allow their summer fling to develop into something more? or will the evils of high school bring them down?
    plot four : prom sucks...?
    muse a is at prom and this year it's taking place at a fancy hotel. only, her date happens to be hooking up with someone else in the room they booked for them so now she's sitting out in the corridor and bawling her eyes out when muse b, also having a hard time that particular evening, walks by and sees her. the two of them get to talking and decide to head to the diner next door to escape the hotel and prom and eventually, dinner leads to a long night of fun and troublemaking. will this last on when morning comes too, if, perhaps, these two teens are from completely different social circles?
    plot five : let's go on a road trip
    muse and and muse b are good friends. they'e total opposites in many ways but they still have a genuine friendship. at this point of time, they're kind of just done with their lives. they want nothing more than to escape and so, the two make an impromptu decision to just run away and go on a long road trip, with whatever they have on them. muse a constantly wants to stop at every sight they pass to look at it and muse b enjoys taking jabs at them for it. muse b insists on always driving because muse a will likely crash their car. all in all, it's bound to be a trip full of fun and exciting moments, but also a chance to discover hidden feelings with intimate moments in motels or long walks on the beach.
    preferred role : either
    plot six : just friends
    instead of complaining about the love-drunk couples that seem to abound, and gorging themselves on ice cream straight from the carton, two single friends decide to come together, forgo the pity party, and treat themselves to their own valentine’s day celebration. muse a and muse a go all-out, putting their platonic twist on the traditional couple-oriented activities like a pampering spa day and an eloquent dinner date.
    preferred role : either
    plot seven : the family business *
    muse a used to be a hunter. not the kind of hunter that goes into the woods and gets some game. no, they come from a long line of werewolf hunters. muse a grew up learning how to wield weapons because that was how she was raised. her best friend, muse b, was in the business too and they endured the family business and high school together. after high school, muse a decided she wanted to focus on having a real life and so she decided to quit the hunting business while muse b stayed on. they went their separate ways. muse a went to college, got a boyfriend and was doing well for herself. till muse b comes into time on a particularly hard hunt and asks for help. muse a agrees to help one last time. this could go either of two ways: muse a and muse b rediscover feelings they had for one another while in high school. OR. these two on a hunt see that there is more to werewolves than what they've been taught and each of them fall for a werewolf.
    plot six : one upon a time *
    this isn't really a plot, so much as a snippet or an idea, but basically something to do with the kids of disney/dreamworks characters, with or without powers, in a modern day setting, maybe a boarding school of sorts? lots of high school stereotypes, good guys vs bad guys, and a whole lotta drama and angst.

• 006. final note

and that marks the end of this search! i hope it wasn't too much of a hassle. if you’re interested, please send me a message or reply below.

thank you for stopping by. happy roleplaying.

~ tascha, xoxo

Last edited:
i think i might add some plots if i get the motivation to write it up. until then, still wide open for partners cause i currently have none.

added some plots!

could use some more partners.

where them people at cause i need more roleplays.

i want more partners, please and thank you.

still looking for some more partners.

updated some plots

still looking because i'm very free as of late!

Hi, I'd love to rp with you! I was interested in the plot about disney/dreamworks characters. If you're interested lets talk over Pm.

Reactions: tascha
Hi, I'd love to rp with you! I was interested in the plot about disney/dreamworks characters. If you're interested lets talk over Pm.
Please PM me!

still looking because i'm very free as of late!

What about 2 x cops: one bratty, one studious and career focused?