LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I've just got the Hermetic Tarot - the deck used by the Golden Dawn. I gave myself a reading and found it quite accurate.

*glares back at you*

SHUT YOUR FACE!

Anyway, if anyone wants a reading I could do one for you. You ask a question and focus on it (communing with the subconscious and all that sort of thing). It also helps if the Questioner shuffles the pack... but we can't do that, so I'll just have to think about you a lot as I shuffle for you...

<_<

Anyway.... any takers?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!!!!!! -jumps about waving hand in the air-

I has question!!!!!!!

I ask now or wait for approval O____o .......!!!????

Okay, I'll do you first. (Hurr hurr)

Ask a question that really means something to you, and concentrate on that question as you type it out.

Don't expect an immediate response. It's a 10 card reading, so it involves a bit of work on my end.

ok, I don't know how vague I can be.
But...

Should I move.

Mur?

I like Tarot Readings!

The Hermit... the Tower... the.... uhhhhhhhhh..... Yeah... those are the ones I know...

Reading for Corvus. Question: SHOULD I MOVE?

Card 1: Your current situation: KNIGHT OF PENTACLES
At present your life is heavy, dull, laborious. It is a burden to you, a weight that pulls you down.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: THREE OF CUPS
There is an abundance of help, advice and support being offered to you. It may not be the right kind, or it may simply be too much. You are surrounded by a huge amount of kindness, love and examples.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: QUEEN OF CUPS
Childishness, flirtation, imagination and poetry. You will remain in a state of youthful vigour and inconsistency.

Card 4: Your distant past: TEN OF WANDS
Your distant past/early childhood was one of overbearing force, pressure and possible cruelty. It was a time of selfishness (on your part or someone else's) and oppression.

Card 5: Your recent past: NINE OF SWORDS
Your recent past has been tragic - a time of despair, cruelty, suffering, loss and oppression. There may have been lies told, deceptions played... even a miscarried child. You have endured or committed these crimes in silent obedience.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: SEVEN OF WANDS
A victory is about to happen - the overcoming of opposition. You will gain an advantage or a measure of valour.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: KING OF SWORDS
You are person of thoughts and ideas, staying in one place and hatching designs. This may be through caution or suspicion, but you are controlled and determined in your plans.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: PRINCESS OF SWORDS
You are seen as someone of wisdom and strength, ever vigilant and with great insight. Like an Amazon figure, you remain strong and protective.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: TEMPERANCE
Inside you is great moderation, a bringing together of forces. You have the ability to reconcile things deep inside and create the correct balance of emotions and desires.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: FIVE OF PENTACLES
Loss of money and status, impoverishment and material hardship, prolonged cultivation of land or home. Hard work and financial danger.

Well, this is a hard one to call, since moving home was the best thing I ever did. But in your case, the Reading suggests that its a bad idea - or at least a choice that will lead to a lot of struggling on your part.

From what I know of you from reading your threads, cards 1, 2 and 3 may be pretty accurate. 4 and 5 I can't comment on. Card 8 might have something do with your role as a babysitter.

At the end of the day, I would think about Cards 3 and 6. If you stay where you are, you will remain in a state of artistic liberty and achieve a victory very soon. And this might be a lot better than changing your life and going through hardship.

Should I still try to be a writer?

First. Heh, this shit is scary close.

Second. I'd rather face the hardships in the end than keep in this pattern.
Thanks for the reading asmo.

Reading for Jack Shade. Question: SHOULD I STILL TRY TO BE A WRITER?

Card 1: Your current situation: TEMPERANCE
You are in a place of balance and moderation - a home or town that has reconciled itself and acheived equilibrium. This is a safe and tempered place, all things weighed.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: KING OF SWORDS
You are influenced by a world of thoughts and ideas. Ponderances and suspicions, hunches and theories - they all compell to remain still and reflect in silent and measured contemplation.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: FORTITUDE
A joyful strength, exercised with ease. You will gain a strength, either inner or material, and exercise that strength courageously and with great control.

Card 4: Your distant past: PRINCESS OF SWORDS
A long time ago you were strong and vigilant. You stood up for the right things and protected the right people. You had wisdom, in your way, and acted for the good.

Card 5: Your recent past: TWO OF WANDS
You have recently become stronger, continuing the dominion that you carried from your distant past. You have built upon this strength with boldness and a harmony of control. But with this strength you have become zealous, more restless, eager to use that power for a righteous cause.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: THE FOOL
Pure thoughts and pure ideas will come to you and you will be inspired by something innocent or even foolish. Whatever the case, it will a care-free and original influence that will give you the initiative to conceive of something new.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: HIEROPHANT
You are a mentor and a man of great insight, with profound wisdom and the power to manifest your ideas. But at the same time you are timid and bear great kindness.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: SEVEN OF WANDS
To other people you are a symbol of what can be achieved against opposition. They may see you as ignorant or pretentious, but there is no doubting that you have gained advantage and achieved victory over certain things in your life. They are inspired by this.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: TWO OF PENTACLES
Deep within, you are a wander, never happy with a fixed place. You alternate happily between weakness and strength, elation and melancholy. You are industrious but wholly unreliable, toying with foolishness, something prudent and something arguing for the wrong side.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: SIX OF WANDS
You will become of success and insolence. You will achieve things and overcome strife, conquering obstacles through energy and industry. Your destiny is conquest and victory.

Well, I think the Tarot Deck wants your babies, Shadey. I'd take that as a pretty big yes.

-___-

But seriously, if you examine the first and second halves of the Reading, the two paths open to you are subtly different. If you remain a writer, you will be faced by this rather vague "Innocent Inspiration", which may also be foolish and dangerous. OR, you can embrace your inner ambition to be something more than a writer and turn into someone "powerful but insolent".

In the end, its a clash between purity and a possibly bad reputation.... between innocence and power.

I think either path is a gamble, but looking at the rest of the Tarot you've clearly got the tools to weather both.

Hmmm... Intruiging. I'm Pagan, so card reading is very accurate in my belief.

Should I still become a video game music composer?

Should I give up on him?

Reading for TK. Question: SHOULD I GIVE UP ON HIM?

Card 1: Your current situation: EIGHT OF SWORDS
Your current situation is called "shortened force" - which is like a sword being bent. Too much pressure is being applied to some parts of your life, while other parts are left in disorder. It's like trying to push your hand through the eye of a needle. Your situation is one of incredible pettiness at the cost of the bigger picture. It is a home or town of selfishness, without affection, with too much force concentrated in too few places.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: ACE OF SWORDS
There is a great power in your life which is causing trouble. It is like a circle of swords hovering above your head. You cannot tell if this is a force for good or evil - it is very powerful but very uncertain.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: PRINCESS OF PENTACLES
You will become someone kind and generous, with a great capacity for pity. You will find a place become still, concentrating deeply and preserving the things around you.

Card 4: Your distant past: HIGH PRIESTESS
Your childhood was a time of change and fluctutation, but you navigated the changes with great wisdom and sound judgment.

Card 5: Your recent past: ACE OF CUPS
Recently you have become very productive and have been granted an abundance of gifts. You have increased in beauty and happiness, drinking deep from the bounty of life.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: KING OF PENTACLES
Something solid and practical will come into your life. It will be a steady influence and a force of intelligence and reliable character. But, as with before, it is uncertain whether this will be a force of good or evil.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: THE FOOL
You are a pure idea, a young thought - something innocent and sensitive. You may be foolish but you also have initiative and energy. You are someone with a clean spirit setting out upon their journey.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: TWO OF WANDS
Other people may see you as shameless and vengeful, but they do not doubt your strength. They see you as someone bold and controlling, restless in your power.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: KING OF WANDS
Inside you have strength, but it is a violent strength.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: SIX OF WANDS
You will become a figure of success and insolence. You will achieve things and overcome strife, conquering obstacles through energy and industry. Your destiny is conquest and victory.

Hmm... I'm not sure if that fits at all. The first two cards seemed to fit what I know of you, but I'm not sure about the others.

It seems that if you stay with him, you will become "still" - find a place of contentment and quiet homlieness. But if you leave him, you will become a little angrier and a little more restless. Sure, this will be a place of power, but I would beware the vague reference to "violence" in the 9th card.

I think the most interesting thing about your reading is that you have something hanging over you and something that is about to come, and BOTH could EITHER be good or evil.

So, at the end of the day, I would say the answer to your question is ambiguous. The forces around you are unclear, as is this "violent strength" within you. It's clear that if you stay with him you will find a place for yourself, and maybe not a happy one, but if you leave him you will be digging into a part of yourself that could be very dangerous.

It's a gamble either way, and I'm not gonna say anymore...

Actually most stated was true.

It fits actually, quite well....

Reading for Tyler Crane. Question: SHOULD I PURSUE MY CURRENT PLANS?

Card 1: Your current situation: THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE
You are in a place of good fortune and happiness, with a destiny ahead of you. A sequence is ongoing and is playing a part in your fate.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: FOUR OF WANDS
At present you are influenced by the idea of completion. There is something that needs to be finished and celebrated and you are looking forward to the rest thatb follows this labour. Perhaps you are trying to win something, materially or romantically, but the longing for that sense of completion is weighing on you.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: ACE OF WANDS
If you carry on as you are you will gain something and become strong and vigorous. A fire will be lit and you will receive its energy.

Card 4: Your distant past: THE SUN
Your childhood was a glorious time, with riches and satisfaction. It felt bountiful and golden, but you were also arrogant. You felt you had everything you need and would never want for anything else.

Card 5: Your recent past: DEATH
A great change has recently or currently been forced upon you, and you are being compelled to change. A transformation is taking place - old ways destroyed and new ways imposed. This change may have resulted from traagedy or is a simply a rite of passage. But you cannot argue with time.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: KNIGHT OF SWORDS
Someone will come into your life. You may think they are a "twin" of sorts, but in reality they will be strong and fierce, more courageous than you and more skillful. This person will dominate you if you allow them to.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: NINE OF SWORDS
You are perhaps at your lowest point - miserable, despairing and suffering. You are losing pity for those around you and are taken to lies and deception. You feel your life is a burden and gruelling labour, and you endure this pain obediently and without hope of escape.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: THREE OF SWORDS
Others see you a disruptive influence, always quarrelling and interrupting them. you bring mischief and sometimes tears, and they see you as taking pleasure in their suffering.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: TEN OF WANDS
You have a cruelty within you - a capacity to be selfish and overbearing. This will manifest itself in restricting and oppressing others and dealing with things through excessive force and abusive pressure.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: THREE OF PENTACLES
You will become 'elevated'. Everything in your future will be about building, creating and materialism. You will rise in rank and excell in business and commerce. But at heart you will be selfish and always seek the impossible.

Well, as I said before TC, I don't know you as well as the others, so this might not be the most accurate of readings.

That said, there's a clear pattern shown here. You're in a good place with a comforting past that has now been upset by great change. It seems that if you stay the course, you will be rewarded with a "fire" to light your life. But if you allow the coming "twin" to dominate you, it will unlock some of the ugliest and darkest parts of yourself and you'll end up as a heartless and abusive materialist.

So... if your "PLAN" is something you've been sticking to and following, then this is a good reading and a definite YES to staying with that plan.

But if your "PLAN" is about breaking with the old ways and going somewhere else, then the reading shows that this will be VERY DANGEROUS.

At the end of the day, Card 6 is the most important in your reading. Someone will try to dominate you, perhaps to exploit the weakness of the recent change in your life. And I think how you deal with this person will determine whether you become someone with a good fire, or an utter arsehole.

I got another question, Asmo...

"Should I stay in Texas?"

Seems the Asmoman has many takers, but I have two related questions.

Should I run? (And by converse, should I stay, but lats just go with should I run?)

Will it even find me?

If those are to vague I'll PM you more details.

Yeah, that's pretty vague o_O

Haha...... vague.....