Tarot Readings

Will I ascertain a reasonable income to do what I want in the next few years?

MAN GOOD THING I DON'T WANNA BE A MOD.

ELSE SOMEONE WOULD BE SOOOO FUCKED HEHEHEHEHE

UNLEASH THE DRAGON WOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH

can i have a try at this too? please?

if so, here are my questions:
  1. What are my most defining characteristics?
  2. How would I be able to make most use of those characteristics?

thanks in advance~

*struggles to keep up* Gaagh! @_@

Reading for Katsugi. Question: WHAT CAREER SHOULD I BE IN?

Card 1: Your current situation: THE EMPEROR
You are in a place of power, with great ambition and plans of conquest. But your ambition may be causing friction and strife with others. As a result, your current situation could be unsettled.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: NINE OF CUPS
Either by yourself or others, you are being over-praised. You are influenced by vanity and conceit, and though you are kind and generous you know it all too well. This self-absorption is making you foolish, despite your good intentions.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: THE EMPRESS
If you remain where you are, you will open the door into beauty, happiness, success and pleasure. You will develop through good action and achieve the luxury you have been seeking.

Card 4: Your distant past: KNIGHT OF SWORDS
In your childhood you were brave and fierce, learning many skills and approaching each day with courage. You tended to dominate others and were always active.

Card 5: Your recent past: NINE OF PENTACLES - REVERSED
Recently, you might have stolen something or committed some dishonest act. You may be in danger because of this, or you have betrayed someone's faith.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: TEN OF PENTACLES
A large sum of money or material wealth will be offered to you. There will be nothing spiritual or intellectual in this gain - it will simply be money and material goods.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: EIGHT OF WANDS
You are swift and impulsive, always in a rush and always excessive in your approach to things. This may have made you violent or overly generous, but there is no doubting your energy. You have a fondness for sports and the open air and are willing to fight for your freedom from day to day.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: PRINCESS OF CUPS
People think of you as someone who is sweet and gentle. They know for your kindness and your day-dreaming and perhaps think of you a poet or a reflective soul.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: NINE OF WANDS
Inside you is tremendous and unshakeable strength. You have the power to overcome the things you fear and achieve success. You also have the ability to take care of your health and your appearance by simply remaining positive. You have the spirit of Hercules inside you - strong against all odds.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: FOUR OF SWORDS
You will be granted rest after great struggle, great peace after harrowing war. All your anxieties will be eased away and you will gain abundance and forget sorrow. This is the card of rest and relaxation that follows struggle.

It's been a while since you've stuck around, Katsugi, so I don't know how accurate this reading is. The interesting thing is that you're the first person to get a REVERSED card, which means the card managed to turn itself around while I was shuffling.

The presence of both the Emperor and the Emperess in the first half of the reading suggests that you've got things pretty sweet where you are right now. But you are still restless and prone to being full of yourself.

If Cards 5 and 6 are to be believed, then you've perhaps been offered a Career Path that promises BIG money, but at the cost of morals or treading on other people. Maybe a job in Law or Business or something like that? If you take this choice, then your inner strength will help you to thrive on this path. And though this job will be stressful and competitive, Card 10 suggests that you will be rewarded with a very relaxing retirement.

So yeah, your question was quite a big one. The two biggest clues I can find are the "theft" symbol and the "love of the sports/open air" symbol - hopefully these mean something to you.

Whatever career you choose promises to be a good one - it's just a question of how much stress and moral dubiousness you want to put up with.

Asmo I was asking about spread type. Not card motif.

You know, card formation?

Celtic Cross

Reading for Ampoule. Question: Should I focus more on these creativity-based jobs I keep getting or on sating my thirst for power and the desire to protect others??

Card 1: Your current situation: TEMPERANCE
You are in a moderate and well-balanced place, where forces are acting in harmony. It is a stable home and a situation where various forces have come into equilibrium.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: DEATH
A great change is being forced upon you against your will. This may simply be the onset of time, or even a destructive transformation. This influence threatens to eradicate all that you have known before and send you into a new place entirely.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: QUEEN OF WANDS
If you allow this change to take hold of you, you will reach a state of grace. You will become adaptable, sympathetic, though maybe fickle in your understanding. The Queen of Wands is a steady flame, pushing ahead for what it believes in.

Card 4: Your distant past: SEVEN OF SWORDS
In your childhood you never followed things through. You gave up, even when victory was within your grasp. You loved having lots of things, getting compliments and great displays of wealth and affection - but you never made the effort to get these things for yourself.

Card 5: Your recent past: TWO OF CUPS
Recently, you have perhaps been in love, or been blessed with a great friendship. This was/is a passionate and harmonious relationship, full of mirth and good experiences. Your recent past has been a pleasurable one because of this person.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: FOUR OF WANDS
A great task or work will be near completion and you will be promised the chance to rest. This is likely to be something career-related, but might also be a romance. You will be influenced by the need to complete this task and achieve the beauty and cleverness that it promises.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: THE UNIVERSE
You are complete - perfection and synthesis. You have all that you need and are recognised for your achievements. You have nowhere further to travel and you have done what is needed. You understand the world and the world understands you.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: THE FOOL
People think you naive and foolhardy, but also of an innocent spirit. You appear to them as someone joyful and spiritual, always with a new idea and the initiative to act. They do not always respect your decisions, but they do not doubt your energy,

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: ACE OF WANDS
Inside you is great strength and vigorous force. You have the power to overcome the things you fear and achieve success. You are full of rushing energy and the capacity to gain great things. Everything in you is fire and you have the power to create fires wherever you go.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: THE HIEROPHANT
You will achieve divine wisdom and gain the power to bring your dreams into being. To others you will be a teacher and figure of wisdom. You will move in ways that are ritualistic and symbolic, teaching others to better their lives.

Well, that's a real positive reading, Ampy, and it looks like both paths will lead to success. The death card represents a great change that is happening or about to happen, and however you respond to it you will be going down a path that brings good things.

Cards 7 and 8 are the most telling, since they are the last and the first of the Major Arcana and in total opposition. So that either means you've got a lot of people fooled about who you are, or there is a major opposition inside you. So that's one thing I would watch out for.

As for my own take, there is a single difference between the two destiny cards here. The Four of Wands has the quality of "understanding only when it suits you", while the Hierophant has the quality of "timidity". So the implication is that if you stay in your creative jobs, you will risk becoming aloof. However, if you embrace the fire inside yourself, you may learn from your experiences and gain humility. This may be the division that Cards 7 and 8 are implying - the struggle between arrogance and openness.

So I would say yes, you should embrace your thirst for power and your desire to protect others. Giving up now would be like reverting to your childhood, where you lacked effort to see things through. So take the leap and go for it. You're promised great success.

Asmo, I wish to see if your divining is better than mine.

Question: How is this year going to be academics-wise?

Reading for MYSELF LOL. Question: Should I go out with her?

Card 1: Your current situation: JUSTICE
You are in a place of balance, with only the best intelligence. There is strength in you and fairness. You treat all people and things accordingly, and your strength is an eternal one.

Card 2: Current Influences upon you: FIVE OF PENTACLES
You are influenced by the card of material trouble. Poverty is looming and you have a great labour ahead of you. You have lost your place in the world and are faced with the bitterness of reality. Nevertheless, you have good knowledge of the work ahead and are prepared to weather this poverty.

Card 3: Your current destiny if you stay where you are: EIGHT OF WANDS
Your life will become excessive and rushed, full of violence and warfare. Everything will move too quickly but you will grow in courage and generosity. Your destiny is the Card of Swiftness, for better or worse...

Card 4: Your distant past: SIX OF CUPS
Your childhood was a nostalgic one - a golden age full of pleasure and contentment. Good things came to you in steady abundance, and your childhood was full of fond memories.

Card 5: Your recent past: PRINCESS OF SWORDS
You have created subtle possessions in recent years and grown in vigilance and insight. Wisdom and strength have been visited up you, and you have aspired to grace.

Card 6: An influence that will soon arrive in your life: ACE OF CUPS
Abundance, beauty, pleasure, fertility, happiness, opulence - these things will shortly come into your life. It will be a productive time, with new experiences forged and new joys realised.

Card 7: Who YOU are right now: THE HERMIT
You are a lone student of wisdom, seeking knowledge and divine inspiration. Your inner strength all challenges and you are bound upon a path.

Card 8: What you are to OTHERS: FORTITUDE
People see you as being of strength and power, with the courage to overcome adversity. You remain in control, with physical and moral fortitude in all things.

Card 9: Your secret emotions that lie hidden within you: TEMPERANCE
Inside you is a force of balance and reconcileation. You have the power to realize, combine and moderate the forces within you.

Card 10: Your destiny if you embrace what lies within: TWO OF WANDS
Your destiny is dominion. Your future will be ruled by you in harmony, with strength and courage unchallenged. But with this power you may become vengeful and shameless, and you will always be restlessly seeking the next thing.

Hmm... so I'm strong, powerful and balanced, with the capacity for fairness. But whether I date her or not, my future will be a restless and possibly violent/vengeful one. Getting the card of fertility on number 6 could be a warning... I may get her knocked up. But it will be a joyful and inspiring relationship while it lasts... And at the end of the day, I'm a hermit, so I was probably meant to stay alone... o__o

Well that didn't help at all. >:[

Seems like tarot readers are the kind that end up being too scared to take any action after reading some damn cards >=(

CUZ THERES ALWAYS A RISK!

I got two new questions:

Who will win the World Cup in South Africa?

How many medals will Norway get in the winter Olympics in Vancouver?

Guess you can't answer "will"-questions? huh? HUH?

The fact that he's british doesn't mean he knows a thing about football.

I bet he doesn't even know who the fuck Eto'o is, mang.