Tarot, Lenormand, and other divination

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ezikeel

Howdy!

I've been learning divination for a while now, and I was wondering if anybody would like some free readings?

I can do a one card pull from either my Tarot deck or my Lenormand deck, which you can see to the left and right, respectively. I also have a regular playing card deck, which I'm trying to learn to divine from, so if you're interested in a Cartomancy pull, that's an option, too.
For non-card options, I have a set of chakra stones, and I can do a pull from that to help you figure out what to focus on in your life to solve a problem.
I can also do a Shufflemancy for you, which is always really fun, where you ask me a question and give me a number of skips, and I put my media player on shuffle and give you a song to guide you in answering your question. I can just give you what I think are the most pertinent lyrics and let you interpret on your own, or I can give you my interpretation of what it means for you.

So, any takers?

What is a Lenormand deck? I assume it's named after the famous woman. And, sure! Whichever one you feel like doing is fine by me (but I can't think of any questions to ask).

Status
Not open for further replies.