FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
[fieldbox="Oh hey lookie, yellow, solid"]It's a testing thread[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Wat"]Yep, so please don't post here[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Well..., #FF1493, dashed"]I'm off to play around. Feel free to message me for my code if you see something you like![/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Tari's list of characters to bring back to life and make not shitty-
NICHOLAS AND CHARLOTTE, PRIORITY
Cassiel, Archangel of Temperence
Rebellious Shape Shifter Male
Lucine Ophelia, Clan Leader
Alain Cristophe, Lucine's son
Yvette, AI Warrior
Juliette, Entertainer
Oliver, Trans Artist
Hanako, Clan Leader
Charisse, Nurse
Ezekial, Social Studies Teacher and Single Dad
An Important Figure and his Female Assistant who is definitely not used for sex
Zephyr, Anthro Wolf
Linnea Holst, Mermaid
Felicity, Elemental Dragon Summoner
Emotion Manipulator, Male
Vector Manipulator, Male
Weapon Generator, Female
Virtues and Vices
Deyan
Aether
Madalaine
Thanatos with a better name
Solomon Chess, Density Manipulation
Orion
Fainor, Ice Elf
Zodiac Summoner
Elemental Angels?

Last edited:
[center][url=][img]x[/img][/url]
[size=3]credit[/size]

[SIZE=18px]NAME HERE[/SIZE]

[u][b]Nicknames:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Aliases:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Race:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Sexuality:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]History:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Relationships:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Weapons:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Abilities:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Others:[/b][/u] x
[u][b]Role:[/b][/u] x
[/center]

Last edited:
Orbitron Inconsolata

OMEN
sable mereworth || senior agent || clear. 4 || link to profile

Brief Description
Demon of hatred with a penchant for kindness, Sable is an incredibly friendly person with a not-so-friendly connotation. Often considered a father figure by other agents, as well as an older brother, Sable is one of the more outwardly caring Agent Handlers who loves to watch his recruits flourish and become independent of him or other Handlers. Mistaking his heart for weakness is a grave mistake, as Sable is deadly in a fight and can hold his own against multiple enemies, despite his dislike of weapons.

Weapons & Abilities
Shadow Control: Sable can control shadows, or darkness, around him. While he cannot manipulate them into any kind of physical form, he can usually spread the shadows around a wider space. He can blind people temporarily using them as well. He can use them to darken an area, or even lighten an area, and can create crude illusions with them as well. If he is hard pressed for shadows, he can use his own "blood", which is a dark, wispy substance. However, using too much of his own darkness can drain him quickly, and bring about the primal demon inside of him, of which he will have no control over.

Enhanced Physicality: Sable is much like any other human, except he is more physically perfect in nearly every way. His senses are heightened, he is stronger and faster, and due to his demonic nature has a specific sense in which he can "feel" souls. He says that sensing a soul just feels like a small tingle in the back of his head, and he doesn't pay much attention to it unless he actually concentrates on it.

While he cannot lift huge amounts of weight, or see an ant from a mile away, he does have moderately enhanced physical traits. He can lift more than an average person could lift, but not more than someone who actually uses super strength. All of his enhancements are not much more than what one could do if they were gifted or trained incredibly hard.

Pain Inducement: Sable's only true offensive ability outside of his full demon self. Sable can cause pain of all sorts in a person's body, and can kill someone by doing so. While he tends to only need to make a person hurt enough to faint, he can absolutely kill a person from the shock of the pain. He doesn't like to hurt people, so tries to not use this ability, but he isn't shy about using it when needed. His abilities can be negated by those with the ability to block out pain, and it cannot affect those who cannot feel pain, such as robots. He needs to have line of sight or be directly touching the body in order to cause pain to his attacker. He can cause pain anywhere from the head to the foot. Those who have experienced his pain inducement have claimed it feels like claws digging into their skin.

Demon Transformation: Sable can transform into his full demon form in one of two ways. The first is completely his own decision. He can sacrifice most of his own darkness to transform, resulting in him gaining immense strength, devastating natural weapons, and the ability to kill someone instantly by ripping their very soul, or life force, from their body. Ripping a soul from someone is something he has vowed he will never do again after the first and only time he had done so. He hates transforming, as his own blood lust becomes unbearable, and he has little impulse control.

The second way Sable can transform is when he is unwilling. If Sable is nearing the brink of death, or if the thing inside him feels threatened while Sable is unconscious, it will transform in order to fight for its own survival. If it feels it cannot win against the current threat, it will use its enhanced shadow abilities and flight to escape to somewhere safe. Sable is not able to control it in this state, and it is free to do what it pleases.

When transformed, the demon has enhanced shadow abilities. It gains the ability to meld into shadows in order to escape danger or sneak up on a victim. It can also fly, using its large wings. It is only in this form that Sable can rip souls from people and consume them to gain in power.

Orbitron Inconsolata

CRISIS
atticus quinn || junior agent || clear. 2 || link to profile

Brief Description
Family man turned assassin via coercion, well versed with guns of many sizes, Atticus is a cybernetically enhanced human in search of one thing: his family. With a rough exterior gained from his line of underground fighting and mercenary work, he has a soft spot for younger people, especially children, and his shell can be easily broken to find the fun loving person he used to be. His cybernetics allow him to manipulate magnetic fields and he is proficient with many firearms, particularly rifles, making him an excellent choice for reconnaissance.

Weapons & Abilities
Firearm Training: Due to his time as a mercenary, Atticus is rather good with most guns put into his hands. He prefers rifles, but can make use of just about anything. When on missions, he prefers having automatic rifles with a scope, as well as a sidearm semi-automatic pistol.

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Atticus is an ex-street fighter and he has retained many of his fighting techniques for use in the field. He is an incredibly good hand-to-hand fighter, using no real style of fighting and instead just using street fighting and kickboxing.

Magnetic Manipulation [active]: Due to his cybernetic installation, Atticus has the ability to create magnetic fields in his hands. While he can only affect those wearing metal or metal objects, it is quite effective in disarming foes. He can throw and move metal objects, so long as they don't weigh too much. He has been known to lift things up to 136 kilograms, but usually he can only lift things around 90 kilograms. He uses this ability for stealth by wearing metal plates on the bottom of his shoes, and allowing for the magnetic field to make it so he is basically walking on air. He can also shoot "balls" of this magnetic field to push back anyone wearing magnetic items. This is an active ability, meaning it is not always "on". He has to activate his cybernetics in order to use these abilities.

Magnetic Manipulation [passive]: Atticus' cybernetics not only allow him to tap into them to use them, they also provide him a passive ability. There is always a slightly more powerful magnetic field surrounding him than others. While this is not enough to stop a bullet, it can usually stop metal objects from doing as much damage to him when thrown, such as throwing knives.

Magnetic Shielding: By expending the majority of the power stored inside his cybernetics, Atticus can make a decently large force field of pure magnetic power. The magnetic power of the force field is so great, that it repels even a normal human's natural magnetic field. This is only a last resort ability, as he will be utterly useless until his cybernetics cool down and recharge once again. This can cause him lasting brain damage. He has used it twice, once while defending his boss, once while escaping.

Orbitron Inconsolata

MAGENTA
matsui yuka || senior agent || clear. 4 || link to profile

Brief Description
A human robotics engineer with a closeted obsession for anime, Yuka is an exceptionally talented agent, even if she doesn't have any abilities. With a sarcastic yet optimistic view on life, Yuka takes things as they come to her, and tends to get way over her head with projects and promises she made to other people. Despite not having any sort of special ability or magical weapon, the small Japanese woman can hold her own if worse comes to worse, and can often get out of troublesome situations with both her robots and her intelligence.

Weapons & Abilities
Pistol and Taser: Yuka carries a sidearm pistol and a high voltage taser. Whe's not very good at using either, but it's better than nothing.

Tomomi (朋実): Not a power, but a robot. Tomomi is Yuka's companion android. Unlike what many assume, Tomomi is not an AI. She has a limited amount of responses, even though there are many. Tomomi's main purpose is to help Yuka work. She has some tools stored inside of her made for quick repairs on robotics. They are smaller tools, and thus not made for large scale projects. Tomomi also has a wireless link to the internet and can search anything with an authorized voice command. She can project holograms and plain images and videos. The cat ear headphones are made to project sound, and the headphone pieces allow Yuka to talk to her remotely. Yuka is the only person who can command Tomomi, but she can transfer command to someone if she needs to. Tomomi has a kill switch that can be activated remotely or manually to keep INVICTUS secrets out of the wrong hands.

As for fighting abilities, Tomomi was not built for combat. She does know basic Aikido, but not enough to be put into a combat role. If given a gun, Tomomi will shoot at targets that Yuka tells her to, however because Tomomi is not an AI, she has a limited ability for this. For example, if Yuka were to tell her "shoot anyone who comes through here", Tomomi would do just that; friend or foe. Yuka cannot tell her to shoot enemies, because Tomomi does not know who is an enemy and who is an ally. For this reason, it is best to keep Tomomi out of combat.

Puchi (プチ): Again, not an ability, Puchi is Yuka's current project. It is a small robotic turret about the size of a basketball. It is mobile, and can move to a position, and it can also anchor itself to a position for full turret abilities. Currently, Puchi is not lethal, and is mostly an advanced alarm system. It can spread an electromagnetic "net" in a five foot radius, and if the net is tripped, it will sound the alarm.

Even though Puchi is not lethal, it isn't defenseless. Yuka can set it up so anyone in its line of sight will get struck in the face by a blinding laser, and will attempt to hit their eyes using facial recognition technology. It doesn't do permanent damage (as far as she knows) but it can disorient and hurt like a bitch. As of now, Puchi is not voice activated, and can only be controlled manually. She can maneuver and arm it using a controller, or she can place it somewhere herself and put it into turret mode.

Orbitron Inconsolata

MOONLIGHT
selene amaruq || in processing || clear. 0 || link to profile

Brief Description
A scarred young woman, Selene hides her true feelings behind a facade of friendliness and naivete and hates to worry people about her well-being and degrading emotions and thoughts. Not used to the existence of a non-human population, Selene has an almost childlike wonder when it comes to the supernatural world, as joining Invictus has been the only time she has been exposed to more mythical creatures other than herself. Being an ijiraat, Selene can transform into various arctic creatures and is not to be taken lightly; in a mere moment, she can turn from having a grizzly’s raging strength to being able to slip away completely unnoticed as a simple lemming.

Weapons & Abilities
Natural Weapons: Whenever Selene transforms into an animal, she has that animal's natural weapons as well. She otherwise does not carry weapons unless she has to.

Shape Shifting: Selene can transform into any arctic animal she wishes, as well as into a humanoid version of said animal, leading to some particularly terrifying creations. When she was first getting the ability to shift, her body would shift parts of her into various animals, but she isn't able to do so normally. Selene tends to favor wolves and caribou. She can also shift into a human form, which is what she usually wears, and can shift back into her regular self as well.

Last edited:

Name: Myrrin Aeleth
Nickname: Gryphon, Myr
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Species/Race: Human
Abilities: Gryphon has some basic magic that he can call upon. It isn't the most powerful, but it helps him during his missions.
Muffling- Gryphon can cast this to create a sphere of noiselessness around him. While loud sounds will still be heard, it muffles smaller sounds like footsteps, breathing, and weapons being unsheathed.
Darklight- A simple spell that allows Gryphon to see in the darkness as if he could see normally.
Minor Invisibility- Gryphon can become invisible for 3 minutes, or until he does any action other than walking.
Shadow Magic- Gryphon can use the shadows around him to conceal himself and use as a distraction. He can use this ability to temporarily blind himself if needed.
Healing- Gryphon can heal small wounds in an instant, but nothing larger than a few scratches.

Family: While he doesn't usually let people know, he was abandoned as an infant, and taken in by an Elven family. His elf parents are still very much alive, but he hasn't seen them in years. His family is the Order of the Dawn now.
History: He doesn't remember anything before being taken in.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 187 lbs
Body Mods: None
Weapons: Gryphon carries many weapons on his person. He carries at least three daggers at any time. When on a mission, he will often carry more for throwing. His mission weapons also include a short sword, a small buckler, a short bow, and a quiver of 15 arrows on average.
Personality: WIP

A basic Character Sheet (cuz sometimes I'm lazy):
-appearance here-​
Name:
Nickname:
Species/Race:
Abilities/Powers:
Family:
History:
Height:
Weight:
Body Mods:
Weapons: (if needed)
Personality:
Skills:
Inabilities:
Other:

Hello people, it's me, Iwaku's favorite crab. Crab is looking for some RPs that will hopefully last a goodly long while. If interested, please PM me or message me on Discord to iron out details.

Without further ado, onto the important things!

dem rules
So firstly and foremostly, I do have some rules and standards that we should both follow.

1. Because people seem to not understand this or ignore it or whatever might happen, this rule is going to be in caps. I. AM. SLOW. AS. FUCK. DO NOT EXPECT A SAME DAY REPLY UNLESS WE GROOVIN'. Okay seriously, I am very slow, sometimes it takes me months to respond. On average, I will usually reply within 2-3 weeks, but longer is to be expected. Right now, I'm out of school and not working, but school is approaching meaning longer wait times.

2. When it comes to plots, it really depends on how I feel about it as to whether or not I take the lead. Sometimes, a plot is SUPER INTERESTING AND I'M SUPER HYPE and all the ideas will pour forth like a veritable fountain of shit. Other times, the plot still interests me but not as much, and I have no ideas. The shit fountain that is my brain dries up. I'll try to let you know which is which, but it should be easy to tell.

3. This is a requirement. Sorry, but I am NERVOUS and ANXIOUS about people because everyone is scary. If you want to RP with me, you will need a discord, because PMs scare the shit out of me. More specifically, you need to be willing to join a server of mine in case I need to poke you but feel too scared to privately. If I decide we are compatible partners, I'll give you the invite.

4. As for first communication, however, PM is fine. Unless you know me on Discord, then you can just poke me there. I am technically still part of the Iwaku Discord so you should be able to find me there.

5. If you hype with me I will love you forever. Don't just be like "hey here's an idea, let me see how you like it" and then disappear. GET HYPE. SCREAM WITH ME. FULL SCREECH MODE. I will be 100% more likely to continue to be interested about the RP if you communicate a lot and hype. If you don't chat with me, I'm likely to get bored.

6. Okay you all knew this was coming. Writing length and expectations. Now, I'm not really super picky about length. A paragraph or two is usually enough. However, I am decently picky about posting expectations. I don't want to be RPing with someone who can't hold a conversation IC. I need good-ish spelling and grammar (nobody's perfect). I do expect Intermediate+ on the posting expectations, and consider myself Intermediate-Adept with the occasional Advanced moments.

7. In order for me to determine if we are compatible, I will be looking through your post history, and I encourage you to do the same to me before you message me. If I think our styles won't mesh, I'm likely to tell you no. Compatibility hinges on various things, but I focus on writing style and character archetypes. Get your edgy bullshit outta here.

8. Third person only please.

9. Now, this is in redstar simply because I'm at that age that 1x1 RPing with bluestars just feels weird to me. I'm actually not a big smut person. I'll write it if the story goes that way, but I'm not here for only smut. I like stories and pretty slow romances. I'm also not used to lesbian and gay romance, so if anyone thinks they can teach me the way, I can probably try with you, but I am mostly a heterosexual RPer.

10. Sorry for a long amount of rules, hope y'all made it. I'm a picky bitch.

characters
Male Characters-
Lance Bates, Shifter Bartender (modern fantasy)
Matariel, Fallen Angel Secretary (modern fantasy)
Deverell Rhys, Dhampir Summoner (setting varies)
Zephyr Marcet, Air Genasi Student (modern fantasy)
Merle Qureem, Reincarnation of Sobek (modern fantasy)
Gareth Osborne, Reincarnation of Zeus (modern fantasy)
Leigh Dewitt, Biology Professor (modern/modern fantasy)
Anpiel, Angel (setting varies)
Ezekial Mathers, Demon (modern fantasy)
Ifaris ad Vyn, God of Fertility and Loyalty (high fantasy)
Titus Brandt, Salamander (modern fantasy)
Istorvir Lhalabar, Drow Thief (high fantasy)
Galadreon Rosewater, Half-Unicorn Centaur (high fantasy)
Gabriel Greaves, Lizard Hybrid Science Experiment (modern/futuristic)
Alistair Leighton, New Reaper (modern fantasy)
Balukuonahr, Demon (modern fantasy)

Female Characters-
Eshira, Demoness (modern fantasy)
Calypso Jones, Reincarnation of Hel (modern fantasy)
Cerelia Blythe, Reincarnation of Persephone (modern fantasy)
Alice Fairisle, Student (modern fantasy)
Ridley Beckett, Daughter of a God (modern fantasy)
Morrin Monroe, Demon (modern fantasy)
Hel, Literally Hel (modern fantasy)
Pridi, Faun Witch (high fantasy)
Berinelle, Maternal Succubus (setting varies)
Harelvyn, Dominatrix Succubus (setting varies)
Lillinira, Childish Succubus (setting varies)
Queen Estrella, Half-Giant Queen (high fantasy)
Guinevere Crane, Siren Musician (modern fantasy)
Abigail Konig, Vampire (modern fantasy)

And if none of those characters strike your fancy, I could possibly be convinced to use one of my characters that are already in use elsewhere.
In Use Characters

plots
I do have a few plots for characters, just not very many. If any of these plots interest you, let me know.

Fainor x Your Char (Female)
The arctic city of Elenera has always been a peaceful city, full of vibrancy and life. However, it has recently been threatened by what appears to be a group of well organized bandits. Scouts confirmed that the bandits were lead by a particularly powerful leader. In response, the Baron of Elenera sent out two of his most trusted royal guards, Fainor and Your Character, to either solve things diplomatically, or declare war.
(High Fantasy/Action-Adventure)

Prince Taquedin x Your Char (Female)
It has come to pass that the crown prince of all wyverns, Taquedin, is in search of a bride. In order to find him a wife, his father has thrown a week long festival, where many royal figures gather in hopes of catching the Prince's eye. However, there are rumors of assassination attempts in the air, which may cut the festival short.

Mark x Your Char (Female)
Your Character has died tragically, and a reaper is assigned to lead her to the afterlife. However, Your Character refuses to pass on, because there's something she needs to finish in the living world. Mark then has to help her finish her business in the world of the living, so he can finish his job and bring her to the afterlife.

Camilla x Your Char (Male)
A shady collector of exotic creatures has been arrested for various crimes against said creatures, but mostly neglect, smuggling, and human trafficking. Of these creatures, one was Your Character, a merman who was severely neglected, starved, and not properly cared for. Deciding that letting the merman back into the ocean would be murder, he is sent to a different collector in order to be rehabilitated. Camilla Aldon, a well known collector of marine life, takes in Your Character to nurse him back to health and release him back into the ocean, or let him stay if he so chooses.

will dos/will nots
Alright, so while I have lots of characters, there are some plots that I love, and some that I hate. Some are more smut oriented, some are just regular plots. I'll list them here.

YES-
Honestly pretty much anything that isn't listed in the NO. But I'm sure someone out there will find something else I hate.

NO-
Childhood Friends
Superheroes
Time Travel
Hard Fandom (playing fandom characters)
Police x Murderer
Sibling's Best Friend
Best Friend's Sibling
Siblings/Step Siblings

Also here's my F-List because it's easier: F-List

Last edited:
Code:
[div="padding: 8px; margin: 10px; border: 1px #ffa6a6 solid; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(URL HERE);""hr="border: 2px solid black"]____STUFF HERE____[/div]

____STUFF HERE____

Seraphs-
Kemuel
Abraxos
Erathaol
Yehoel
Sabaoth
----------
Eight Virtues-
Justice: Tzadkiel (blue)
Charity: Chamuel (violet)
Purity: Samkiel (white)
Wisdom: Vretiel (gold)
Mercy: Rachmiel (silver)
Diligence: Samael (orange)
Kindness: Zakaziel (pink)
Temperence: Cassiel (
----------
Archangels-
Justice: Rakuel
Charity: Adonael
Purity: Zaqiel
Wisdom: Zuriel
Mercy: Habriel
Diligence: Ophiel
Kindness: Hael
Temperence: Bazath

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net..._Deva_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150418093153

Last edited:

img.php
#ffa6a6
Poisoned Fruit
Mood:
x
Interactions: x
Mentioned: x
Sheet: Here
#ffa6a6
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tellus dapibus qui ullamcorper volutpat habitant euismod. Non libero quisquam, et ridiculus, dis vitae, eu massa gravida erat. Sollicitudin in in penatibus nunc, sollicitudin quis dolor justo. Sagittis in felis accumsan sem, pellentesque purus fusce sem non vehicula, lectus lorem wisi, tincidunt nam, eget tristique pellentesque eu lacus risus vitae.

img.php
#ffcc00
King
Mood:
x
#ffcc00
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, tellus dapibus qui ullamcorper volutpat habitant euismod. Non libero quisquam, et ridiculus, dis vitae, eu massa gravida erat. Sollicitudin in in penatibus nunc, sollicitudin quis dolor justo. Sagittis in felis accumsan sem, pellentesque purus fusce sem non vehicula, lectus lorem wisi, tincidunt nam, eget tristique pellentesque eu lacus risus vitae.

img.php
Mother of Chaos
Mood:
x

img.php
#859c57
Animal Lord
Mood:
x
#859c57

img.php
#f5a07b
Mother of The Earth
Mood:
x
#f5a07b

img.php

Lucky
Mood:
x

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Nayyirah-Anadil, #a92121, dashed, 10, Vladimir Script"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Faraj Madaki, #845422, solid, 0, Viner Hand ITC"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Adelaide Lovett, #999cd8, dotted, 20, Harrington"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Quinten Savoy, #87cefa, dashed, 20, Lucida Handwriting Italic"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Felicity Davenport, #339966, solid, 10, Georgia"][/fieldbox]

Code:
[fieldbox="Nayyirah-Anadil, #a92121, dashed, 10, Vladimir Script"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Faraj Madaki, #845422, solid, 0, Viner Hand ITC"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Adelaide Lovett, #999cd8, dotted, 20, Harrington"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Quinten Savoy, #87cefa, dashed, 20, Lucida Handwriting Italic"][/fieldbox][fieldbox="Felicity Davenport, #339966, solid, 10, Georgia"][/fieldbox]

Mateus

basics --
full name Mateus Adrian Cardoso
nickname(s) None

gender Cis-male/fluid
pronouns He/Him or They/Them

age Twenty-nine
birthday April 14
zodiac Aries
birthplace Blue Springs, Missouri

romantic orientation Homosexual
love interest tba

witch type Ceremonial

appearance --
face claim
Ricardo Baldin

appearance description --
hair Mateus has decently thick black hair. He often keeps it casual and uses only simple pomade to keep it light and loose. For special occasions, he tends to like slicking it back. He almost always tries to achieve the "I woke up like this" appearance. Other than what's on his head, Mateus likes to have a close-shaven boxed beard. He hates his baby face without it, but if the whim strikes him he will shave it.
body Keeping fit and muscular from some minor lifting and general working out, Mateus has an athletic build. He stands about 5'10" and weighs about 187 lbs.
skin Mateus has a darker complexion, but his skin is immaculate due to his rigorous skin routine. It's a warm color due to his Brazilian ethnicity and is rather soft to the touch. He has little body hair, mostly because of his own interference.
clothing style His clothing style is all over the place. He prefers clothes that show off his body, such as muscle shirts and shorts, but he also adores wearing women's clothing and makeup. It's not uncommon to see him strutting around in a dress and heels. He tends to like brighter colors, especially greens and purples, but will honestly wear anything comfortable. Never underestimate the power of mom jeans.
physical disabilities Used to have a pretty bad stutter, but with speech therapy it's mostly gone. Can come out in times of pure fear or intense anxiety.

personality && interests --
personality traits energetic, observant, confident, artistic, dramatic, extroverted, familial, emotional, egocentric, haughty, impulsive, opinionated.
energetic: Mateus thrives on social energy. The more people he can be around the better. He loves parties and just hanging out in general, and tends to throw his own if there's nothing else to do around town. Clubs and bars are his happy place. He loves dancing, the loudness, and the drinking. He's likely to get extremely bored if left to his own devices and at least needs a phone to check Instagram and Twitter on a regular basis or he will get antsy and a little stir crazy. He likes to set up group outings and will always be the person to be the "mother hen" and round everyone up.
familial: The people around Mateus become temporary family rather quickly. He is swift to pack bond and will do so with just about anything or anyone. He's very good at finding similarities with just about everyone, whether it be a hobby or a favorite food. He's very open to those in his social circle and can take betrayal harshly. He trusts a lot of people, even if he shouldn't, and would give the shirt off his back for someone in his highly extended family.
opinionated: If Mateus doesn't like something, he's quick to say so. His opinion will not be silenced, and he will gladly tell you his opinion on just about anything, from politics to whether or not a dress makes you look fat. Many people find him to be a little too open, and the fact that he doesn't really believe in white lies can be off-putting. He doesn't particularly care, and anyone who doesn't like his opinion can fuck off. He is rather proud and unapologetic about this, and it does turn some people off.

mbti type enfp
temperament sanguine-phlegmatic
moral alignment true neutral
hogwarts house Gryffindor

mental disabilities Generalized Anxiety, controlled by medication.

head canons
snow leopard
― probably has wax on him somewhere
― "I won't hesitate, bitch."
― doms get him hot and bothered
― give him all the spice, will drown food in Cholula
― has definitely eaten a carolina reaper and has definitely cried because of it
― saves glass jars for ritual ingredients
― pasta sauce jars are the best
― *lays down on pentagram* ROCK N ROLL BUCKAROO
― hell yeah summer
― "acrylic nails are the best and worst things to ever happen. bagel right out the toaster? you can grab that shit like its not even hot. drop some quarters tho? keep walking that aint your change anymore"
― snakes are cute but also dangerous
― danger noodles
― if you can't summon the flames directly from hell, store bought is fine
― "as we snuff these candles, so too do we snuff you from this mortal world. You fucking wimp."
― thinks diamonds are overrated
― mango sorbet
― "look I can curse them if you want but it would be faster just to tell them to fuck off"
― has probably called a demon mean names
― there's no better feeling than knowing someone has your back
aesthetic board

other --
playlist feel free to add more if you need to.
I think I know what I want but I don't know where to go ― [BY THE CORRESPONDENTS] inexplicable
In just one look, one little glance, It's not passin' fascination now. It's obsession ― [BY OK GO] obsession
Alright come close, let me show you everything I know ― [BY GLASS ANIMALS] gooey
'Cause shade never made anybody less gay ― [BY TAYLOR SWIFT] you need to calm down
I am not a slave, can't be contained ― [BY HALF•ALIVE] still feel.
playlist here

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
【Mateus Cardoso】
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Interactions: people
Mentions: People

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin sed lacus feugiat, tempus massa nec, consectetur libero. Nulla eu ante gravida, convallis metus et, congue ipsum. Aenean porttitor sem porttitor risus hendrerit vulputate. Donec rhoncus ultricies urna, vel tristique leo. Nulla auctor semper velit, nec laoreet felis rutrum ac. Sed aliquam nibh sit amet eros accumsan, eu dapibus dui condimentum. Vivamus venenatis augue placerat, sodales libero sed, pellentesque dolor. Sed sollicitudin, nulla eget pellentesque finibus, dolor mi auctor ligula, id dapibus ex magna at leo. Quisque ullamcorper lacus a urna euismod, id sollicitudin orci efficitur.

Aenean dignissim ante vitae leo venenatis, id efficitur nisl viverra. Nunc non interdum erat. Etiam nec metus laoreet, feugiat mi vel, feugiat velit. Vestibulum faucibus nulla quis urna blandit, ut pharetra mi viverra. Maecenas elit justo, dictum eu eros ut, eleifend vehicula mi. Quisque velit libero, rhoncus id neque ut, commodo sagittis mauris. Vestibulum dui libero, suscipit at lorem et, maximus congue ligula.

Pellentesque sed convallis dui, ac pretium magna. Maecenas sollicitudin dui vel rutrum maximus. Aliquam auctor vehicula accumsan. Quisque id augue cursus, porta odio nec, vestibulum arcu. Ut dignissim efficitur urna, at hendrerit sapien scelerisque et. Nunc mollis quam quis dui facilisis commodo. Nunc quis euismod quam. Vestibulum feugiat fringilla dui, sit amet efficitur lectus varius at. In nibh urna, fringilla nec volutpat nec, imperdiet a lorem. Sed lobortis nulla et nunc sagittis, vitae facilisis felis imperdiet. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In consequat sed leo et rhoncus.

Aenean eget tincidunt dui. Mauris sed volutpat risus. Ut id lacinia lorem. Sed felis diam, commodo quis nulla eu, dignissim dignissim massa. Nullam lobortis sem at tincidunt varius. Quisque magna urna, volutpat sagittis nunc ut, dignissim feugiat libero. Duis risus nisl, laoreet et fermentum eu, scelerisque sed mi. Aenean scelerisque, nulla vel auctor tempor, mi lectus imperdiet nisl, sed volutpat elit odio quis ante. Nullam bibendum orci sed enim consectetur cursus.

Sed pellentesque mauris augue, eu consequat mi convallis sed. Etiam auctor diam nec est efficitur fringilla. Nulla at nunc vulputate, malesuada lectus et, varius est. Aenean ornare elit eget ligula auctor, non pretium est consequat. Nullam at est quis ligula consectetur porta blandit sed quam. Mauris condimentum, odio non commodo cursus, quam ipsum sodales nisl, vitae pellentesque sapien tellus vel elit. Ut in ultrices justo, in ornare tellus. Curabitur vulputate libero ornare vehicula congue. Nam in feugiat purus. Aliquam faucibus eu risus non cursus. Proin eget purus lectus.

Last edited:

EMIKO

basics --
full name Sasaki Emiko
nickname(s) Emi, Emi-chan

gender Female
pronouns She/Her

age 19
birthday June 15
zodiac Gemini
birthplace Yokohama, Japan

romantic orientation Heterosexual
love interest TBD

witch type Green Witch

appearance --
face claim
Hidaritomo Ayaka

appearance description --
hair Emi has very soft, dark brown hair. It has a gentle, natural wave to it and falls to her chest. It is always styled ever so slightly. She has two looks she likes to rock, one being the side-tucked bangs, the other being straight bangs. She changes now and again between haircuts. Her current look is the side-tuck. She meticulously brushes her hair and uses healthy natural products to give it the shine it has.
body Emi is a short girl, standing at 5'1". She is petite in frame, being slender and not all that well defined when it comes to musculature. She herself is not incredibly well-endowed with the chest she wants, but she does what she can with what little she has. Emi is light, weighing roughly 125 lbs.
skin Her skin is a bit on the pale side, and her face is practically always covered in makeup. She takes care of herself, so nothing particularly wonky happens with her skin, unless she learns she's allergic to something.
clothing style Emiko likes soft and simple styles. Nothing too over the top or something that will draw attention to her. She loves pastels and other light colors, especially pink and green. She usually dresses rather conservatively, cardigans being some of her favorite things to wear. She does like wearing an occasional hat, and there's never a wrong time to accessorize.
physical disabilities She walks with a bit of a limp. She broke her leg as a child and it didn't heal properly.

personality && interests --
personality traits quiet, optimistic, truthful, kind, sweet, sisterly, loyal, conservative, idealistic, gluttonous, pushover
optimistic: There is always a light at the end of the tunnel for Emi. She likes seeing the light and the good in everything and everyone around her. Nobody is a bad person, they just make mistakes. Those people can be helped, and she would like to help them. Emi can take even the worst situations and put a positive spin on them. Just fell down the stairs? Well at least you didn't break anything, and look how fast you got down! Family member dying? Think of all the wonderful memories you can make with them! No matter what, she always tries to see the good.
quiet: While not particularly shy, Emi doesn't always talk very much. She does like to spend time on her own, with her plants especially, but doesn't mind having a few close friends keep her company. She is quiet when it comes to conversations, however, and would rather listen instead of speak for herself. Coming to Florence, a place where she is not fluent in the language, she expects to be very quiet and listen. She hopes to pick up the language better. She does know English, but due to her lack of using it, she is a little rusty. This is a little embarrassing to her.
gluttonous: Emi loves her food. It's purely by magic and a genetic miracle she doesn't gain much weight. She will stuff her face with sweets of all kinds, and has a particular love for cakes and ice cream. Every new place she goes, she insists on trying new sweet desserts and the like. It's to a point that she will gladly be late to appointments if she spots a sweet shop. It has gotten her into a bit of trouble, but she shares so usually it smooths itself over.

mbti type infp
temperament phlegmatic-choleric
moral alignment neutral good
hogwarts house Hufflepuff

mental disabilities None

head canons
― Giraffe
*crying* "mom, kids are drinking beer I need you to come pick me up"
― everything will be fine
― will pull this car over because she saw a sweets shop
― owns at least five bonsai
― mint chocolate chip ice cream is life
― "I can predict the future! And you're going to be okay."
― is vegetarian. Candy isn't a meat.
― don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm
― she misses her rooftop garden
― it's being cared for by her friend
― if said rooftop garden is dead by the time she returns, she will smack that friend a kiss on their forehead and forgive them because that was too much to put onto one person, so help her god.
― has probably accidentally grown weed before
― "they ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine"
― the world is filled with nice people
― if you can't find one, be one
― puffs up her cheeks when angry
aesthetic board

other --
playlist
but if love is enough, could you let it show? If you feel it could you let me know? ― [BY CHVRCHES] Miracle
I hope you’re ok, cause I’m with you this time ― [BY NØLL] i hope ur ok
but you're a child, and it's kinda wild how you're the one that brings the sun ― [BY THE REGRETTES] I Dare You
I can make your day glow sun to rainbow, colour in your step, let me lose your mind ― [BY OH WONDER] High on Humans
even if tomorrow ends I'll have no regrets ― [BY REOL] Endless Line
playlist here

[c] themysteriousashe.

Last edited:
【Sasaki Emiko】
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Interactions: people
Mentions: People

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin sed lacus feugiat, tempus massa nec, consectetur libero. Nulla eu ante gravida, convallis metus et, congue ipsum. Aenean porttitor sem porttitor risus hendrerit vulputate. Donec rhoncus ultricies urna, vel tristique leo. Nulla auctor semper velit, nec laoreet felis rutrum ac. Sed aliquam nibh sit amet eros accumsan, eu dapibus dui condimentum. Vivamus venenatis augue placerat, sodales libero sed, pellentesque dolor. Sed sollicitudin, nulla eget pellentesque finibus, dolor mi auctor ligula, id dapibus ex magna at leo. Quisque ullamcorper lacus a urna euismod, id sollicitudin orci efficitur.

Aenean dignissim ante vitae leo venenatis, id efficitur nisl viverra. Nunc non interdum erat. Etiam nec metus laoreet, feugiat mi vel, feugiat velit. Vestibulum faucibus nulla quis urna blandit, ut pharetra mi viverra. Maecenas elit justo, dictum eu eros ut, eleifend vehicula mi. Quisque velit libero, rhoncus id neque ut, commodo sagittis mauris. Vestibulum dui libero, suscipit at lorem et, maximus congue ligula.

Pellentesque sed convallis dui, ac pretium magna. Maecenas sollicitudin dui vel rutrum maximus. Aliquam auctor vehicula accumsan. Quisque id augue cursus, porta odio nec, vestibulum arcu. Ut dignissim efficitur urna, at hendrerit sapien scelerisque et. Nunc mollis quam quis dui facilisis commodo. Nunc quis euismod quam. Vestibulum feugiat fringilla dui, sit amet efficitur lectus varius at. In nibh urna, fringilla nec volutpat nec, imperdiet a lorem. Sed lobortis nulla et nunc sagittis, vitae facilisis felis imperdiet. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. In consequat sed leo et rhoncus.

Aenean eget tincidunt dui. Mauris sed volutpat risus. Ut id lacinia lorem. Sed felis diam, commodo quis nulla eu, dignissim dignissim massa. Nullam lobortis sem at tincidunt varius. Quisque magna urna, volutpat sagittis nunc ut, dignissim feugiat libero. Duis risus nisl, laoreet et fermentum eu, scelerisque sed mi. Aenean scelerisque, nulla vel auctor tempor, mi lectus imperdiet nisl, sed volutpat elit odio quis ante. Nullam bibendum orci sed enim consectetur cursus.

Sed pellentesque mauris augue, eu consequat mi convallis sed. Etiam auctor diam nec est efficitur fringilla. Nulla at nunc vulputate, malesuada lectus et, varius est. Aenean ornare elit eget ligula auctor, non pretium est consequat. Nullam at est quis ligula consectetur porta blandit sed quam. Mauris condimentum, odio non commodo cursus, quam ipsum sodales nisl, vitae pellentesque sapien tellus vel elit. Ut in ultrices justo, in ornare tellus. Curabitur vulputate libero ornare vehicula congue. Nam in feugiat purus. Aliquam faucibus eu risus non cursus. Proin eget purus lectus.

Last edited:

532f827f1a784b6bd863c780312605a9.jpg
Alice

Name: Alice Fairisle
Date of Birth: January 15th
Sexuality: Asexual Heteroromantic
Role: Student
Schedule: A
Personality:
  • Considerate: Alice always puts the needs of others before herself. She isn't selfish at all, and would give the shirt off her back to someone less fortunate. This is one of her weaknesses, as it's hard for her to say no.
  • Shy: Alice tends to stay quiet around people, even those she knows. It takes a special someone to get through to her really cheerful and talkative state.
  • Passionate: Once into something (or someone), Alice falls hard and fast. She absolutely cannot talk about anything else, and she gets super excited when asked about something she loves. This doesn't happen too often, considering the things she adores are a bit strange.
  • Thick-Skinned: Not too much bothers Alice. She doesn't really get offended, and she doesn't mind if people don't like the things she enjoys. One thing that does bother her, however, is seeing someone else getting hurt.
  • Nurturing: Always seen as the "Mom Friend" by groups, Alice loves to take care of people. She will always help someone who is down, or literally sick. She doesn't mind doing chores for those who need it, or even just want a little break.
Likes: Cats, Tarot, really fancy architecture, children, nice people, pretty dresses, flowers
Dislikes: Rudeness, fighting, bright and garish colors, loud people, liars
Fears: Being forgotten, being seen as useless, and dogs (though she can't remember why)
Skills: Tarot reading, writing, singing

Last edited:

werewolf_by_lorandesore-d5zjoe3.jpg
Leigh
Name: Leigh Dewitt
Date of Birth: August 30th
Sexuality: Heterosexual Heteromantic
Role: Science Professor
Schedule: N/A
Personality:
  • Serious: Leigh, for the most part, keeps a serious face about him. He doesn't joke around much, mostly because it isn't expected of him. If he does crack a joke, usually it's something that flies right over people's heads. So, he just strays away from that stuff.
  • Manipulative: Leight gets what he wants, when he wants. He's intimidating and can coerce people into doing his bidding. He hasn't gotten his own cup of coffee in ages.
  • Quiet: He prefers nice peace and quiet, so he himself is usually a quiet and relaxed person. He doesn't shout, and instead likes to use methods of quiet intimidation.
  • Devious: Nobody really knows what's going on in Leigh's head. He tends to come up with various plots and schemes, and it's rare that they fail. He likes to think, and he does it well.
  • Coarse: While not rude, Leigh will definitely tell you that your hair looks stupid or there's spinach in your teeth. Not as well equipped with common etiquette as some people, he can come off as crude and mean, but he's not that bad. He just likes swearing a lot.
Likes: Coffee with a lot of creamer, chocolate, physics, experiments, finding out knew things, knowing more than most people, swearing, floral scents
Dislikes: Loudness, snarky kids, bitter stuff, raisins, people interrupting his thought process, having experiments ruined
Fears: Never being loved, eternity
Skills: Great at statistics, physics, biology, and human anatomy; also good at sketching

[div=background:#dbd7d2; margin:auto; max-width:800px !important; color:#800000; box-sizing:border-box; padding:30px 10px 10px 30px; font-family:verdana; font-size:8pt; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap;][div=flex:2 454px; min-width:220px; height:600px; max-width:480px !important; border:5px solid #800000; box-sizing:border-box; padding:15px; overflow-y:auto; margin:0 20px 20px 0;][div=height:50px; overflow:hidden; width:380px; background:url(https://imgur.com/J2ZcAiv.jpg); background-size:500px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px -70px; margin:auto;][/div][div=margin:auto; width:380px;][div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇[/div][/div] [div=font-size:11pt; font-family:helvetica; text-align:left; display:inline-block;][B]APPEARANCE [/B][/div] [div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❆ ▇[/div][/div][/div]
[COLOR=#000000]Selene is a rather beautiful girl. She has somewhat darker brown skin with a cool, silvery undertone. Her hair is a shiny black and goes to the bottom of her ribs. Selene stands about 165 cm and weighs 62 kg. Her eyes are a haunting red, almost a bit pink. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Selene, however, can change her appearance. While she only has one human appearance, she can shapeshift into any arctic animal she chooses, including dangerous animals like a wolf and a polar bear, to smaller animals better suited for stealth like a puffin or a hare. No matter what she turns into, her eyes are always the same red color, which is a tell of her mythical heritage. If needed, Selene can also change into humanoid versions of those animals, all still with the red eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]While many assume Selene's human form is her natural form, they are sadly mistaken. Selene's true form is that of a tall, incredibly thin creature with pale whitish skin. Its fingers are long and spindly, as are their toes. Their eyes are positioned sideways so they blink side to side instead of up and down, and their mouths are sideways as well. Their mouths are lined with normal human teeth, and their eyes remain red. Thankfully for some, an ijiraat in this form is completely invisible to normal humans, but to anyone with magic associated with them or other creatures who are magical in nature, they are unfortunately able to bear witness to her nightmarish form.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][URL='https://imgur.com/a/SManfaL'][I]Click for more images[/I][/URL][/COLOR]

[div=height:50px; overflow:hidden; width:380px; background:url(https://imgur.com/J2ZcAiv.jpg); background-size:500px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px -70px; margin:auto;][/div][div=width:380px; margin:auto;][div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇[/div][/div] [div=font-size:11pt; font-family:helvetica; text-align:left; display:inline-block;][B]PERSONALITY[/B][/div] [div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❆ ▇[/div][/div][/div]
[COLOR=#000000][B]+Courageous:[/B] Selene isn't one to run from danger. If there is an obstacle in her way, she won't shy away from it just because it might be too hard. She will face it head on, even if she fails.
[B]+Cheerful:[/B] Selene is a bright and happy person, and she will try to do her best to cheer up others as well. She wants to make people feel good and be friends with everyone. Some think she is a little overbearing with her cheer, and this can turn people away, but she still tries to bring cheer to those who need it.
[B]+Kind:[/B] Not one to turn away someone in need, Selene is one of the nicer people one will meet. She likes to think there's a good side to everyone, and that everyone deserves chances in life. She's incredibly friendly, even to those who have wronged her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][B]±Competitive:[/B] Selene enjoys the competition in life, whether it be a fight or a game of some sort, she often has to be reminded that it is just a game, that she can have fun, and to not hurt people. In sports, she is dead determined to be the best, even if she isn't.
[B]±Maternal:[/B] When around children, Selene becomes strangely quiet and loving. She has an innate sense of needing a baby due to her heritage of being a baby snatcher, so sometimes she can get over attached to children that are not hers, and has occasionally accidentally walked away with a child before immediately righting the situation.
[B]±Private:[/B] Selene believes some things just shouldn't be shared. She doesn't talk about much of her life unless she trusts an individual because she thinks it is unnecessary. Due to this, she is also incredibly good at keeping secrets simply because she keeps her own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][B]-Disorganized:[/B] Selene is not exactly the most tidy individual. Her room is always cluttered and if someone attempted to find something in her living area, they would be horribly confused. There is an order in the madness, however, and she almost always knows where things are in her room.
[B]-Clumsy:[/B] For being such an "elegant" creature, Selene is unfortunately extremely clumsy. She has a new bruise every week, if not more. She trips, falls, bumps into things, and is all around just not very aware of her surroundings. She is so clumsy, some have accused her of doing it on purpose.
[B]-Insecure:[/B] Any sort of criticism about her will likely make Selene cry. Not only is she really easy to make cry, she gets especially heartbroken when someone comments on her looks, her personality, or really anything that she can't much control. She hates transforming into her normal form because everyone is scared of her and it makes her feel bad.[/COLOR]

[div=height:50px; overflow:hidden; width:380px; background:url(https://imgur.com/J2ZcAiv.jpg); background-size: 500px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px -70px; margin:auto;][/div][div=width:380px; margin:auto;][div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇[/div][/div] [div=font-size:11pt; font-family:helvetica; text-align:left; display:inline-block;][B]HISTORY[/B][/div] [div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❆ ▇[/div][/div][/div]
[COLOR=#000000]Selene was born to two other Ijiraat in a small town called Iqaluit in Nunavut, Canada, on Baffin Island. She didn't stay there long, however, and by her third year the family moved to Burnaby, British Columbia, which is where she grew up. Through her childhood, she was homeschooled and didn't have many friends, except for one. A young neighbor boy, Thomas, who was more fascinated by her eyes than scared became fast friends with Selene. His parents were shaken at first about the family's strange eyes, but soon welcomed them once they overcame their appearance and saw them as just another lovely family. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As Selene grew, she had Thomas at her side at all times. His parents began to homeschool him as well so the two could spend more time together. He was being bullied in school, so it made sense to them. The two spent every day together if they could, and the families brought them together on family outings. The two families became very good friends.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When Selene hit puberty at age 13, it came with the unfortunate side effect of now being able to shift into creatures. Her mind started to change, as her shifting went out of control. Her parents explained this was normal and tried to ease her into it, but hers was exceptionally bad. Her animalistic brain would take over when she shifted, usually into strange and terrifying combinations of animals, and she would attack anything nearby. Eventually, it slowed down, and her parents deemed it safe to let her return to her activities. They were terribly wrong.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When Selene next went out to meet with Thomas to go to the park, her shifting took over once again. Her form twisted into a horrible humanoid creature, and the beast brain took over, attacking her friend and killing him. Once she returned to her normal state and realized what had happened, she ran to her house and explained it to her parents. Without further thought, her parents sold their house, bought a camper, and drove away. Between this, police had questioned them, and when they left they knew they would be pursued. Instead of going to another town, they decided to find some secluded forest to live.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Years went by without incident, and Selene was now 16. Her shifting was under control, but her mental state was not. Years of guilt and mental agony weighed on her, until one day she decided to just leave. She left a note to her parents, explaining her situation, packed up some food and left. She went to a nearby town where the family usually shopped for groceries, getting a ride from someone at the truck stop. She wanted to get back to Burnaby to apologize to the couple. Before she could get to her destination, however, the trucker turned on her and attempted to take advantage of her. She was forced to kill him and find another way there.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eventually, Selene found her way to the city. She found the house, knocked on the door, only to be told that the previous couple moved out. After some searching, she found that they left Canada entirely, and now lived in North Carolina. Knowing she'd never make it there, she gave up on her adventure. She didn't want to return to her parents however, she felt as if she had ruined their lives. Instead, she stayed in Burnaby. With nothing much to her name, and unable to find a job without a permanent address, Selene eventually moved to a life of crime and soon found herself as part of a gang. This new family of hers appreciated her gift, as it was best used for stealing and fighting. Instead of becoming just another bitch of the gang, she quickly gained ranks and trust, becoming very well known as someone you didn't mess with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]While Selene never got into drugs, she did get addicted to alcohol during this time, as well as became a wanted criminal. She was the muscle as well as the infiltrator for her gang, she didn't think much about taking the life of anyone anymore. When she turned 19, she once again lost control of herself after a night when she drank more than she ever had, and ended up killing some of her gang in the aftermath. She woke up in a ditch somewhere, clothes covered in blood. She was still in Burnaby, but didn't remember the previous night. Her gang members, now turned against her, let her know what she did and she was once again forced to run.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The rest of her life is mostly a blur, but somehow she ended up in Lethbridge. Here, she found help, and got back on her feet. Her crimes were never brought to light. At 22 years old, she got her first apartment signed in her name and was living a rather good life working as a manager of a local hardware store. She had been clean for a year, and stayed that way. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Now 27, she thought life was going well. While she had been tempted by alcohol more than a few times, she was able to stay clean. Selene got a call one night which changed everything. The parents of Thomas, they had found her and her number. They wanted to know why she did it because all signs pointed at her. Not being able to speak except for "I'm sorry, it was an accident.", she hung up and went to the nearest bar. She began to drink, wanting to drink herself to death. Unknown to her, she once again lost control of herself and was picked up by Invictus, where she now waits for her processing in a cell.[/COLOR]

[div=height:50px; overflow:hidden; width:380px; background:url(https://imgur.com/J2ZcAiv.jpg); background-size:500px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px -70px; margin:auto;][/div][div=text-align:center;][div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇[/div][/div] [div=font-size:11pt; font-family:helvetica; text-align:left; display:inline-block;][B]WEAPONS & ABILITIES[/B][/div] [div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❆ ▇[/div][/div][/div]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=helvetica][B]WEAPONS[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=#000000]As of now, Selene has no actual weapons except for any natural weapons that come about during a transformation.[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=helvetica][B]ABILITIES[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=#000000][B]Ability Name:[/B] Shape Shifting[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#000000][B]Description:[/B] Selene can transform into any arctic animal she wishes, as well as into a humanoid version of said animal, leading to some particularly terrifying creations. When she was first getting the ability to shift, her body would shift parts of her into various animals, but she isn't able to do so normally. Selene tends to favor wolves and caribou. She can also shift into a human form, which is what she usually wears, and can shift back into her regular self as well.[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#000000][B]Strengths:[/B] Can shift into arctic animals in order to suit her need, gains the abilities and strengths of said animals such as speed or flight, can sometimes pass herself off as said animal.[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#000000][B]Weaknesses:[/B] Can't shift into animals other than ones found in the arctic, only has one human skin, gains all of the weaknesses of said animals such as needing to breathe water or being poisoned by certain things, her eyes are always red so her disguises aren't foolproof.[/COLOR][/INDENT]

[div=height:50px; overflow:hidden; width:380px; background:url(https://imgur.com/J2ZcAiv.jpg); background-size:500px; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:0px -70px; margin:auto;][/div][div=margin:auto; width:380px;][div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇[/div][/div] [div=font-size:11pt; font-family:helvetica; text-align:left; display:inline-block;][B]OTHERS[/B][/div] [div=display:inline-block;][div=display:table-cell; vertical-align:middle;]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❆ ▇[/div][/div][/div]
[COLOR=#000000]While in her true form, non-magical humans cannot see her.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Selene knows a fair amount of Inuktitut but doesn't consider herself fluent, her parents tended to speak English in the home.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]She is pretty good about drinking and has only relapsed once. Parties tempt her, but she stays sober over fear of what might happen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Selene really loves coffee. She does not like tea, calling it "musty leaf water". Hot cocoa is her second favorite hot drink, followed by warm apple cider.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Before Invictus, Selene had no idea that there were really any other supernatural creatures in the world because she never met them. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Selene isn't particularly fond of transforming to anything smaller than a hare because it messes with her perception.[/COLOR]
[/div][div=flex:1; flex-basis:250px; margin:0 20px 20px 0;][div=box-sizing:border-box; height:160px; width:100%; background:url(https://imgur.com/DqgztXu.png); background-position:0px -60px; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size:250px; border:5px solid #800000; margin-bottom:20px;][/div][div=box-sizing:border-box; border:5px solid #800000; padding:15px 20px; font-size:7.5pt;][div=font-size:2.5em; font-family:helvetica; text-align:center;][B][I]TAQQIQ SELENE AMARUQ[/I][/B][/div]

[div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Nicknames:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]Selene, Sel[/COLOR] [/div][div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Codename:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]Moonlight[/COLOR][/div]

[div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Age:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]27[/COLOR][/div][div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Race:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]Ijiraat/Ijiraq[/COLOR][/div]

[div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Gender:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]Female[/COLOR][/div][div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Rank|Clearance:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]In Processing|0[/COLOR][/div]

[div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Division:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]Fieldwork
Training[/COLOR][/div][div=width:50%; display:inline-block;][B]Color:[/B]
[COLOR=#000000]#800000[/COLOR]

[/div]

[B]Playlist:[/B]
[div=/*playlist*/ font-size:9px; display:flex; flex-direction:column;][div=/*row 1*/ display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; align-items:center; margin-bottom:19px;]
[div=/*col 1*/ flex:1; display:flex; align-items:center;][div=width:30px; height:30px; overflow:hidden; border-radius:4px; display:inline-block;][div=top:-134px; opacity:0.6;][MEDIA=youtube]d_HlPboLRL8[/MEDIA][/div][/div]
[div=margin-left:5px;][COLOR=#000000][I]Runaway[/I]
AURORA[/COLOR][/div][/div]
[div=/*col 2*/ flex:1; display:flex; align-items:center;][div=width:30px; height:30px; overflow:hidden; border-radius:4px; display:inline-block;][div=top:-134px; opacity:0.6;][MEDIA=youtube]T2RiG5nhuPs[/MEDIA][/div][/div]
[div=margin-left:5px;][COLOR=#000000][I]Black [/I]
[I]Wave[/I]
K. Flay[/COLOR][/div][/div][/div][div=/*row 2*/ display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; align-items:center;]
[div=/*col 1*/ padding:0px; flex:1; display:flex; align-items:center;][div=width:30px; height:30px; overflow:hidden; border-radius:4px; display:inline-block;][div=top:-134px; opacity:0.6;][MEDIA=youtube]B9BLMNn0PrQ[/MEDIA][/div][/div]
[div=margin-left:5px;][COLOR=#000000][I]Bury It[/I]
CHVRCHES[/COLOR][/div][/div]
[div=/*col 2*/ flex:1; display:flex; align-items:center;][div=width:30px; height:30px; overflow:hidden; border-radius:4px; display:inline-block;][div=top:-134px; opacity:0.6;][MEDIA=youtube]lX44CAz-JhU[/MEDIA][/div][/div]
[div=margin-left:5px;][COLOR=#000000][I]The Wolf[/I]
SIAMÉS[/COLOR]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Credit to darkflames13
▇▇
APPEARANCE
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✿ ▇

x

▇▇
PERSONALITY
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✿ ▇