FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
rufus.gif

Hey Ho Everyone! I am Tari, and some of you might even know me! I'm generally into group RPs, but I want to try 1x1 for a bit. I have tried it before, but my first one was a flop and the second one fizzled when my life went to heck. So I'm searching again!

Firstly, a few guidelines for anyone interested.
1. I only want to use forum as the medium, not PMs. They get too cluttered for my liking.
2. For the most part, I want people who are 16+, unless you are a very mature youngster. But even doing soft romance with anyone younger than that just feels like I'm doing something wrong.
3. I don't want to write novels, but I also don't want one liners. Somewhere in between a small paragraph and a few larger paragraphs.
4. I want to test out/replay some of my old characters, so you have been warned: they are already formed in my head. If you cannot stand the idea of playing with a used character, I can make a new one, but I'd prefer not to.
5. It would be great if you were okay with our RP turning into a story at some time, I love writing RP plots into stories. If not, I understand.

Okay! If that didn't scare you away, here are some rules of mine!
1. First and foremost, Do Not PM me for a star roleplay if you are under the age. I've had it happen once before, and I will report you faster than you can say "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." That being said...
2. I expect things to probably get spicy, please respect my boundaries and I will respect yours.
3. This doesn't have to turn into sexy times, I'd mostly prefer if it didn't, but if I trust you and we are both of age, then I may not have any qualms with it.
4. I am generally the more dominant in role plays, so having a person who likes to follow me around would be great. I also don't mind, and generally encourage it, if you want to help develop.
5. I usually play guys, but I don't have to. I can also play girls, I just prefer men and most of the characters I want are male.
6. I don't play mxm or fxf. I'm just not comfortable with trying it right now.
7. For the most part, I use art for characters. Some I will use real photos. I will likely not describe them, except for the fandom ones.

Well now that we have the boring stuff out of the way...

queen-e.gif

PLOTS [My character is in parentheses, M! means male, F! means female]

(M!Killer) x F!Unknowing Love Interest [will have supernatural themes, including powers for both]
(M!Demon) x F!Kindly Human
(M!Demon) x F!Supernatural Creature
M!Demon x (F!Uptight Mage)
M!Human x (F!Monster Girl [or girls])
(M!Angel) x F!Supernatural Creature
Princess x Prince [I can play either]
Princess x (M!Assassin)
Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider
M!Vampire x (F!Human)

Adventurer x Adventurer

My Fandom Interests [No canon characters, all OCs.]
Skyrim: (M!Altmer Dragonborn) x F!Nord Bodyguard
D. Gray-Man: Exorcist x Exorcist
Bleach: F!Shinigami x (M!Arrancar)
Supernatural: Hunter x Hunter
[I will warn you, I am very rusty with Bleach and D. Gray-man, and mostly want to use these so I get interested in them again]

I am also willing to play any of these plots with multiple characters! If you want to do that, let me know and we can work something out.

So this is all I have for now, I'll probably update this eventually, but for now, let the joining commence! I am very excited to RP with people!
galv5Il.gif

Last edited:
I appreciate your use of Patrick Stewart and the Queen gifs.

Also, I am super interested in your original plots! I tend to gravitate towards female characters, but I am comfortable in playing both. Let me know if you would like to test something out.

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
Hello there!

I hope my newbie status doesn't scare you away.

I'd be interested in roleplaying the first three pairings with you; I'm a nut for modern fantasy.

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. But I've never done a rp in forums, so you'll have to explain it to me since I don't know how to.

Three of my plots have been taken, but I still have many to choose from if anyone is interested!

M!Vampire x (F!Human), Adventurer x Adventurer, and (M!Killer) x F!Unknowing Love Interest are pairings that stood out to me. c: Since I know we can't do all three (I would probably die if we did) you can choose the one you're more interested in since I am horrible at making simple life decisions.

@Tarieles I will rp with you my friend
M vampire F human please

One more plot has been taken, I can take a couple more before I start crying and become overburdened!

I am interested in the Dragonborn x Bodyguard one! I've never done a Skyrim roleplay before. 8D

*throws confetti and hearts*

• Love
Hello! In case you're looking to squeeze in oooone more, I'm interested in (M!Killer) x F!Unknowing Love Interest, M!Demon x (F!Uptight Mage), or Adventurer x Adventurer. ^___^

Heya! The Demon X Uptight Mage pairing sounds pretty fun. I've thought of a bit of a plot to go along with it, if you'd like to hear it. PM me or reply or whatever if you're interested. Thanks a bunch! : )

I'm interested in looking into the first pairing if you're still looking~^^ @Tarieles

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.