Tar Tongue: Plot/OOC (temp closed)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahah, oh jeez, two offers at the same time. It's up to you guys. c: Don't wanna step on any toes if you have other plans. But, thanks~

I actually have to go to sleep right about now, oh well. I'll post tomorrow!

Nighty night, then, Aleksei. c: I love the way you portray Michael, btw.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll be headed to bed too pretty soon. I'll wait until I can get my second post post out before I leave though.

Sorry about the huge post, by the way. Considering Angelo is a hybrid, I didn't just want to jump in having him all knowledgeable and aware. I'll get him to an interaction point shortly.

Reactions: Kaz
currently writing my second post as we speak. it should get everyone involved. at least I hope it does. haha.

oh god please excuse any typos or grammatical errors. i took an advil pm and i am soaring on cloud 9 right now haha.

Okay, It's bed time for me! we'll pick this up in a few hours. Go ahead and post if you're still around Kaz. After that, I'd like it if everyone would wait to post again until all (or the majority) of our members are awake lol.

Nighty night friend! Can't wait to resume tomorrow! :)

Okay, I've done my second post. c: Can't wait to get it going tomorrow~

I hope it's okay that I'm not too good at really long posts.

Okay I'm up and ready to reply. I'll wait a little longer for Dannys and Aleksei though. I don't want them to get left behind.

I'll wait a while longer for Dannys and then Ill post! c:

And now we wait. c:

Also, I changed the picture I attached to Asmodeus' name in his first post. And for those that didn't notice that there's a picture, there'sapicture.

lmao i totally didnt notice there was a picture!

now i want to tektek azael just to see if i can

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Man, I haven't seen a Gaia avatar is so long. xD The TekTek inventory thing must be massive at this point.

I wonder why there hasn't been more people joining :I Jump-In RPs usually fill up quick, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.