Tapestries

Character Name: Kyra
Artist?: Yes
Artistry Specialty: Manifesting any animal at will.
General Appearance: Kyra still looks quite young, about 18 or 19. Her long black hair is always tied back in a ponytail and her eyes are mismatched; one grey, the other blue. She's 5'2 and is quite small. She's always wearing a hoodie to hide her eyes from people.

General Personality: She's timid around others but is a bit more friendly when some of her creations are near. She loves animals and wishes she had a real pet and not her manifestations. She longs for company and her lost memories

General History: Left in a small town with few memories, she travels looking for the only person she clearly remembers, her brother. She quickly sets out to find him after a day of preparing but discovers her powers instead. Armed with her amry of animals, she tracked leads. She'd followed a few solid leads but with no luck. She found out the hard way that no one truly likes Artist like her. Frustrated and lonely, she searches for anyone who'll bring back some memory or will accompany and help her find out who she is.

If I can still join then I will make a char. Sheet, quick question though. Humans only right?

yep we are still open. the RP will remain open too though if we near the end I will likely close it. but for now yep still open.

@shadow ya only humans technically, they haven't met any other sentient races. how ever, if you wish to not have the appearance of a human technology is advanced enough to support the existence of everything from elves to anthropomorphous humans.

Kyra, I don't see any problems go ahead an post. (why are there two Artists specialized in manifesting animals? :P)

(Because everyone dreams of being a zoo keeper)

I'll be doing posts this afternoon. Sorry for the delay work has just gone to hell. This is my singular day off in the next two weeks. Yay for Overtime

sorry Kyra, but I'm going to ask you to revise your post a bit. as your character is only 21 It is unlikely that she would have developed the ability to see the threads that connect artists to their creations.
you can still send your cat after us but do it for another reason.

also your post is really vauge, can you describe what is going on around you better? or at least describe your character's thought process better?

There we go! Edited my character! Is that better?

well, I wasn't exspecting that reasoning. but it works :P. thanks for indulging me.

Alright, so then I can have it like the guy was testing a drug but backfired and altered his body. Like he has Fur, ears, muzzle and tail... or no.

If all else fails I shall play as a human.

you could do that if you wanted, you could also do it as he sought out the change. heck I would be ok with him being born that way as a result of genetic engineering. If you wanted to I would let you invent a society where such people live together.

Character Name: Garet Nobelmen
Artist?: Yes
Artistry Specialty: Control the tides, drawback is that he needs to have some water around for it to work properly.
General Appearance: Has long shiny silver *closer to white* fur, a tail that is 24 inches long, Yellow colored eyes, with a standard sized muzzle, pads and claws.
General Personality: He isn't a stranger to many people and loves to talk with many friends. He has been a little on edge with his ability and had never talked about his mutation.
General History: Garet was a human scientist trying to develop a cure for his mutation for 12 years. Every attempt he made had always failed on him, his 50th attempt he made was his last, rather then leaving him nausiated for a short period of time it had permanently altered his physical look.

I hope that works

so, he was trying to reverse the Artist mutation and ended up turning him self into a part wolf? interesting. also by controlling tides do you mean water in general? or large body's of water.

also as he is 32 you have a choice, around 30 is the age where most artist start showing small signs of insanity, you choose too or not at you discretion

Just water in general, i didn't really want to use "Controller of water" or anything like that ^^ I feel like that is used way too much

oh and for the insanity thing... mm well I guess I could have him clean

clean as in clean compulsively? as in OCD?

in any case, Accepted, feel free to post.

Well I got a short reply post up waiting for your response. After that we'll prolly move from the elevator to the hotel room so expect a big post in response that guides us out of teh elevator to a more secure site.

Sooo sorry folks. the first few weeks of collage after I got back from break was sucking my will to live. I'm working on a post now and hope to have it up by tomorrow at the latest.

forgive me?

ok got my post up.

You are forgiven. Got a post up - not sure how much your guy will enjoy it - but it's up.

I should have a post up in the next couple of days. I'm hoping Tuesday night at the latest.