Tangan Kematian

I'm going to join, Kitty! Give me a few days to make a profile.

Im going to drop out. Im sorry I have way to much going on at the moment. Good luck with it.

I started a character sheet before browsing the rest of the page.

I picked a thief. >.<

If it's still open I'll post my newly completed assassin. :D

There are indeed still openings, Luneris in the only Penuai so far.

Name: Keith "The Butcher" Murry

Class: Assassin

Appearance:
assassin.jpg

His face is handsome, elegant, and most of the time, brutally cruel. Medium long black hair, high cheekbones, green eyes. A savage smile dominates his face, contorting it to near beastial shape, the last thing many men have seen, or many more have missed.

Personality: Desensitized by a career in killing, he is a fan of gallows humour. Comic relief for the devil. He rarely takes his job seriously, and wouldn't have been chosen if not for his obvious skill in the killing art. Some go as far to say he enjoys it. His disdains the use of special technique or nifty gadgets, instead going with a simple dagger. Keith believes eastern weapons and hidden blades far too flashy to be practical. That is not to say his skill with any other kind of blade is dimished. He knows three types of sword play and has practiced everyday since his youth with every weapon imaginable.

He differs from his fellow assassains as he prefers direct assault, slaying the guards and leaving a trail of bodies behind him. Using climbing and free-running to get as far in as is easy then fighting his way in. He is forbidden most of the time to do this, as collateral damage is high, yet there are some missions in which there are simply too many guards and too little handholds to use stealth. At this, Keith excels.

Brief Bio: Some say he was born with a blade in his hand. He has a brutally quick and dirty fighting style, mixed, a result of several training masters from all over the land. More honorable fencers blame their losses his dirty fighting style. Tackles, kicks, punches, once, he even threw his sword, to the chagrin of his master.

Do you want to be a regular assassin or one of the elites?
If you want to be an elite assassin, his class is Penuai.
But it looks pretty good otherwise. Maybe a bit more bio but it seems all right.

I'd usually go with regular, because I don't want to be overpowered,

but my last three characters were all pitiful examples of warriors.

ELITE AWL TEH WAY! And I don't know quite enough about the world yet, I could phone in some beef for the bio I guess...

Staying regular works fine, I as just clarifying! ^^
We need some regulars since we have the elite Luneris only for assassins working right now, it looks like..

Hmmmm, can I be an elitist soldier working for the/as a assassin/s? Cause Keith enjoys swordplay more than a knife in the gut.

Hnnn.... I guess, if you trim back on the great swordsman bit, you could be a rougher assassin.

:( Okey. *trudges over to edit post, tremblingly reduces status to "Excellent"*

:D Am I good?

Kitti-chan~
I know Takeshi's an assassin should he'll be where the others are, but I don't really know what the gathering is for ? :3

The gathering is to discuss which path the roleplay will take!
In the first post of the OOC, I offered some options.
The problem will be posed at the meeting, with possible solutions, and the player characters will get to influence the path it takes :)

Sorely tempted to make a character. Give me a minute, and we'll see!