all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
(dont worry if you dont know alot about monster hunter, thats what im here for! pm me for questions)

Harley crouched down in the brush, observing the large monster, her hunting buddy and best friend. The newbie Great Sword hunter looked through her bag for paint balls for tagging the monster. "you ready?" the young blond girl asked the other, looking back and forth at her and the fire breathing wyvern "I don't know Harley....are you?" the friend asked, giving a grin.

20 minutes later

The pair ran through the forest, panting and wheezing as the Rathalos ran after them, roaring and spitting fire at them. Harley looked around for an escape while her buddy clambered up a rock wall, "damn" she muttered to herself as she dove into a wall of vines and leaves. She found herself in a large cave with another exit a few yards above her head. The young huntress grabbed the vines and quickly climbed up, the Rathalos spewing fire just seconds after she got out of its range.

Waiting for Harley was her friend, helping her up "what the hell! you left me behind!"​

Attachments

• f80e40f06d649e5a992ce6032692c149.jpg
    f80e40f06d649e5a992ce6032692c149.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited: