Talking to Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize now if my last post in the IC makes anyone nervous. Enjoy!

poor silver she is about to have a panic attack thanks death lol

Probably too late... But I was curious; Are you still accepting? Thanks xD

Wow, nobody likes suspense these days. Oh well.
lol I wasn't planning to kill off any of my actual players just some random npc but I figured the rp would go dead after my post.

Cool! Hopefully today or tomorrow I should have a CS up.. Could you perhaps clarify me on how exactly the ghosts contact the human mediums?

Thanks!

It's different for every ghost. They sort of have to figure it out for themselves...which can be completely made up.

xD Okay, I'll end up figuring out something. Sorry that my CS is so plain... I couldn't come up with much, since I'd like her to evolve more throughout the RP.

xD I accidentally deleted it. I'll have it posted again later today.

Deceased
Name: Arabelle Hall
jk9ldt.jpg

How long have you been dead? 1 month
At what age did you die? 22
Species: Human
Height: 5'5"
Are you a good ghost or a bad ghost? Good
How did you die? Murdered by husband-to-be
Who were you before you died?
Arabelle was not very popular before she died, but she was a prideful person who accomplished many small things. She became engaged to a rich man, one who was fond of using his hand to solve arguments between them. Arabelle's family's realization that he was abusing her came too late, as he murdered her the night before they were to be married. The police could not find her body, concluding that she must have ran away. Though her family still mourns for her disappearance, her former husband-to-be smiles, knowing he has finally rid himself of Arabelle. She did not realize she was dead until a couple of weeks following her murder. She can't fully remember what happened to her, though her memory is coming back the longer that she is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this character, accepted!
Deceased
Name: Arabelle Hall
jk9ldt.jpg

How long have you been dead? 1 month
At what age did you die? 22
Species: Human
Height: 5'5"
Are you a good ghost or a bad ghost? Good
How did you die? Murdered by husband-to-be
Who were you before you died?
Appearance: Arabelle was not very popular before she died, but she was a prideful person who accomplished many small things. She became engaged to a rich man, one who was fond of using his hand to solve arguments between them. Arabelle's family's realization that he was abusing her came too late, as he murdered her the night before they were to be married. The police could not find her body, concluding that she must have ran away. Though her family still mourns for her disappearance, her former husband-to-be smiles, knowing he has finally rid himself of Arabelle. She did not realize she was dead until a couple of weeks following her murder. She can't fully remember what happened to her, though her memory is coming back the longer that she is dead.

Thanks! Ill have a post up tonight :) Is there any place I should start since Grimm has already spoke to the others?

I've been busy lately, so I'll have to drop this RP. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.