1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Talked myself into it... 1x1 romance

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Caoimhe, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All right.. As the title suggests, I talked myself into posting a partner request. Or rather, my craving for a good romance roleplay talked me into it ^^

Honestly, I'm open to most ideas, so don't be afraid to voice them. I'm looking for males, but meh... I suppose it doesn't matter. I only have a couple pairings in mind, and I will also list a couple of anime that I enjoy to give an idea of what I am looking for or would like to try. Bold is for me ^^

Pairings:

Shrine Maiden/Priestess x Guardian/God/Demon
    Student x Student
    Reincarnation x God/Demon/Half Demon

Anime Interests (not for fan- but up for discussion):

InuYasha
    Kare Kano - His and Hers Circumstances
    Hiiro no Kakera - The Tamayori Princess

So there are a few ideas! Shoot me yours! I am a sucker for sweet romance ^^ Also, not 100% sure what to put on content ratings, so I'm sorry if that isn't right.

Also, just to be clear, I am more wanting to play the female role, but again... Up for discussion ^^

#1 Caoimhe, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  2. Yep definitely interested! PM me when you want start!

3. Always looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.