1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Talkative Person Alert!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Serial Snuggler, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good Morning (or whenever time of the day it is currently when you read this)!

I am Snu, a poor maiden who was long lost to the cruel sea of Roleplay Hiatus. I remember being on this site long ago, but it changed quite a bit from what I remember, so with that and me being 99.9 percent sure I had closed my account all those months (year?) ago, I decided to start afresh and go back to as much of the basics as I can manage to get back into this hobby I loved so much.

I'm in my early twenties (actually, now that I think of it I'm halfway in my last year of being able to say that!) and am from a certain officially bilingual country in the northern part of the North American continent which I never once left despite my interest for distant countries. That lack of change of scenery and my lifelong tendency to daydream left me with a pronounced taste for plots full of the exotic and the fantastical.

For now, the only thing you really need to know is that I like dynamic scenes, intricate character and relationships development and I am looking mostly for onexones at the moment despite still being open to group roleplays. The rest is in my resume, at least for the general stuff. :)

Nice to meet you all, and I hope we'll be internet buddies soon!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Another Chatty Cathy! *hug*

• Like Like x 1
  3. *Bows* Greetings and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just watch out for the asylum, there's some crazy people over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.