Tales of the Lost Ones I: The Babadook (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested in this :) I think @KageKaioh and I agreed that we were going to co-GM, but @The Gil, to my knowledge, never pm'd either of us. If he would, I think we would be good to go :)

Ah, I see.
It seems like he's been gone for a pretty long time.
It says the last time he was seen was Feb 18.
I know he was super busy.
The only reason he offered to pass GMing on was because I PMed him myself and asks what was up.
Well, I hope that he'll back at some point in the (hopefully near) future so that you guys can get that info and we can continue.
I really like this RP, and it was one of the first ones I did on here.
It would be a shame to see it die.

I never got any kind of message from Gil, but I am very interested in either restarting or continuing this.

Ah, I see.
It seems like he's been gone for a pretty long time.
It says the last time he was seen was Feb 18.
I know he was super busy.
The only reason he offered to pass GMing on was because I PMed him myself and asks what was up.
Well, I hope that he'll back at some point in the (hopefully near) future so that you guys can get that info and we can continue.
I really like this RP, and it was one of the first ones I did on here.
It would be a shame to see it die.
I never got any kind of message from Gil, but I am very interested in either restarting or continuing this.
Well my life took a fucking crash course, but this whole time I really thought I had already PMd either of you guys. I don't have a computer anymore, buuuuut I can send the day scripts to you by my phone. Lemme just get on with this so you guys keep this alive.

I hope things look up for you soon- it always sucks when life throws you curveballs. Thank you for getting the info to us, though. I know I still want to try and work with it to revive/restart the idea.

Reactions: MrSandman
Status
Not open for further replies.