Tales of the Lost Ones I: The Babadook (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched it about a month ago, and it was pretty good ^-^

Was it good?
Everyone I've talked to said it was good.
It is. There's one scene that I thought was unnecessary, though (it was just gross, in my opinion), but all in all, it's definitely a good thriller

Yeah it was an amazing movie I watched maybe 3 weeks ago in the dark it was crazy lol.

I just realised I did not have this thread watched. Whoops. Anyway, I plan to see The Babadook as soon as I can find it. Hearing about it here and joining the RP makes me really want to, plus I love psychological horror movies.

I'll have a post up with Carlos waking up scared tomorrow lol.

Is this still accepting, by any chance? I saw The Babadook like three days ago and almost shouted from excitement when I saw this thread.

@EquinoxSol it's nice to have someone to freak the fuck out with lol.

Sorry for not replying lately. Classes started up again and it got kinda hectic

Mr. Day Dreamer, we never stated the room was on the second floor. I imagine it is on the first, seeing as Danny was able to get in on her own.

Also, has anyone heard from or seen The Gil around? Our GM seems to be MIA, as well as Foxtrot and Astraea.

Hmm, not sure where the GM is. They were on the site Monday, so... maybe they're just busy?

I know @Foxtrot has been around, as he's posted on other roleplays I'm on. Not sure why they haven't been replying.

And um, @Astraea well I dunno. They seem to have fallen off the face of the earth. D:

Hopefully they'll be back.

Yea, hopefully. We can only go so far in this before we need GM input for the plot, and I dislike leaving others behind.

Mr. Day Dreamer, we never stated the room was on the second floor. I imagine it is on the first, seeing as Danny was able to get in on her own.

Also, has anyone heard from or seen The Gil around? Our GM seems to be MIA, as well as Foxtrot and Astraea.
I'll rewrite that part sorry read it wrong.

@Everyone

As it was noticed, I had to step down as GM due to RL issues. I still come to the site from times to times, but I haven't been doing some actual roleplaying in quite a while now. It looks like you guys would really enjoy to carry on with the RP, and if that is the case, would somebody be willing to take my position? Not much is necessary since I have most of the thing scripted too. So if anybody is interested, I could simply PM them with the each of the days "happenings" to follow the story.

If no one else wants to be GM, I suppose that I could take over. I've got fairly decent knowledge on the movie, and I'm a pretty good GM as well.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I would offer to take up GM, but I have next to no knowledge of the film. Either way, I would love it if this continued.

If no one else wants to be GM, I suppose that I could take over. I've got fairly decent knowledge on the movie, and I'm a pretty good GM as well.
I would offer to take up GM, but I have next to no knowledge of the film. Either way, I would love it if this continued.
Well you two can decide which one can take the lead. It'd be easier for someone who watched the movie. Anyway, whether this continues or not is up to the interested players. Do you guys know for sure who is still interested?

I think it's fair to assume that everyone who has posted recently is still interested or can still post somewhat frequently. If @Foxtrot and @Astraea are still interested but have been unable to post due to irl reasons, then we can pretend that their characters have been on robot-mode, I suppose.

@KageKaioh, if you want, we can co-GM, I wouldn't mind ^-^

Sorry that was a crappy post, just tried to put a post up so you guys know I'm here and here to post!

I wouldn't mind at all. I have quite a bit of experience in being a GM; hopefully that can make up for not seeing the film. I can always read the full wiki on it to understand the story better, though.

@Foxtrot, did Luca take Kei's cigarettes, or did he have his own?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I wouldn't mind at all. I have quite a bit of experience in being a GM; hopefully that can make up for not seeing the film. I can always read the full wiki on it to understand the story better, though.

@Foxtrot, did Luca take Kei's cigarettes, or did he have his own?
yeah he had his own. Also @EquinoxSol i had to change my post because of this conversation i had with one of the RPers on this thread, so i had to edit it and change things around, so you may have to edit it because he didn't end up taking the bottle, you could always say he walked to the fridge and found the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.