Tales of the Lost Ones I: The Babadook (Sign-Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be rude, but can someone interact with Rosario? I'm feeling a little left out
Danny is already busy at the moment.
Maybe someone else can?
And even if not, I'm sure she'll get to interact with the others once they get back to the house.
Sorry I can't be more helpful! D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be rude, but can someone interact with Rosario? I'm feeling a little left out

We have barely started the roleplay- I would recommend giving it a bit of patience. And, if no one chooses to ride with Rosario, there will still be plenty of interaction once they are all at the house.

Aaaaaand we're back on the RPing road. As soon as everyone leaves the law office, days will start counting.

DAY ONE

Well after that post Carlos might not say anything else rofl. Can't wait to see everyone together in the house.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I may be touch and go for a bit, as I have developed strep throat. I am going to try and be on so I can make posts, but I have no idea how much more this is going to lay me out. My fingers are crossed that it blows over quickly.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I may be touch and go for a bit, as I have developed strep throat. I am going to try and be on so I can make posts, but I have no idea how much more this is going to lay me out. My fingers are crossed that it blows over quickly.
Take your time, being sick is something you can't control!
I hope you get better soon!
I've never had strep throat myself, but my sister got it last year and it seemed pretty painful! D:

It does hurt, last night I could barely swallow- however the antibiotics and such are starting to work already, so I am hoping I do recover quickly.

It does hurt, last night I could barely swallow- however the antibiotics and such are starting to work already, so I am hoping I do recover quickly.
Ah, well that's good. Sore throats are absolutely awful when they're that bad.

If I remember correctly, my sister felt pretty good after being on the medicine for two or three days. It took longer than that before it was completely gone, but the worst was over pretty quickly. Hopefully you're the same.

Probably, considering I have only taken three doses of the medicine and I feel so much better than last night. Sleeping for twelve hours may also have something to do with that, however.

Probably, considering I have only taken three doses of the medicine and I feel so much better than last night. Sleeping for twelve hours may also have something to do with that, however.
Well, either way it's good you're feeling a bit better, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, new year busy lol, but should have a another one up tomorrow maybe hopefully^^.

Is the GM still accepting sign-ups? :o

I think IM going to let Carlos stay knocked out for a couple more posts lol going to be funny xD.

Sorry I have yet to respond. I haven't been feeling so great myself.
It's that time of year where all the sicknesses are going around.

I'll make sure to respond tomorrow.

Sorry my post was so incredibly short.
I've been experiencing writer's block lately, and have been having a hard time writing any posts.
I fear my roleplays are suffering because of it.
But uh, yeh! I posted! It was sucky... but... at least it's something?

Hey. Turns out the Babadook was playing in my area.
I just came back from seeing the movie—now I'm really excited to get into it!

Hey. Turns out the Babadook was playing in my area.
I just came back from seeing the movie—now I'm really excited to get into it!
Was it good?
Everyone I've talked to said it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.